Half Season Tickets

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Half Season Tickets

Postby BobbyBlue » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:36 pm

Will these be available in couple months and if so how much would they be around ?
BobbyBlue

Half Season Tickets

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Half Season Tickets

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:45 pm

Well easiest way to wotk out is go from when we played 10 home games but in reality you should get St anytime you like just pay pro rata for games remaining. Most go for xmas time though and cost no idea of cost .:thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby llan bluebird » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:49 pm

two seasons ago they did a pro-rata ticket, not sure if that available today. They divided the season ticket price by 23 and deducted the amount of missed games away from the total.

I did this for my daughter friend
llan bluebird

Postby BobbyBlue » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:49 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Well easiest way to wotk out is go from when we played 10 home games but in reality you should get St anytime you like just pay pro rata for games remaining. Most go for xmas time though and cost no idea of cost .:thumbup:

Can't imagine it will cost must the price of a full one isn't much, got to get one just in case we go up so I got my seat booked for the prem :lol: usually I just pay on the day but that will be difficult if we go up.
BobbyBlue

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:39 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Well easiest way to wotk out is go from when we played 10 home games but in reality you should get St anytime you like just pay pro rata for games remaining. Most go for xmas time though and cost no idea of cost .:thumbup:

Can't imagine it will cost must the price of a full one isn't much, got to get one just in case we go up so I got my seat booked for the prem :lol: usually I just pay on the day but that will be difficult if we go up.

Got bit of time but they will restrict sales if we show signs of getting promotion so best advice is get as soon as possible certainly before xmas!
pembroke allan

Postby BobbyBlue » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:52 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:

Got bit of time but they will restrict sales if we show signs of getting promotion so best advice is get as soon as possible certainly before xmas!

I done the same last time the season before we got promoted there's was no problem then but I will get in early mate.
BobbyBlue

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:03 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:

I done the same last time the season before we got promoted there's was no problem then but I will get in early mate.

Xmas be fine thats usual time for most fans to get half season tickets just keep eye on things :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat