UPDATED ' Wolves fan reverses in to 15 Cardiff fans '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:24 am

' UPDATED THANKS TO SVEN ' :thumbright:

' Wolves fan reverses in to 15 Cardiff fans '

8 City fans knocked over thankfully Not serious, but he needs to be caught.

They have the registration and a description of what occurred. The sergeant I overheard was calmly receptive to some (rightly) pretty cheesed off City supporters; some of whom I believe left their details as 'witnesses' for the incident and he said they were "obliged" to follow it up, so lets assume they will do until we know differently, eh?

As for Wolves potentially "banning us from their ground again" let's get a bit of perspective here, as the 'incident' was not directly football related. It occurred on the Highway, which has nothing to do with the football club. Technically, it was a Road Traffic Collision/Offence and the sole responsibility of the police to follow up and charge, if the necessary evidence can be gathered. CCTV will be a great help!

So, the logic is that Wolverhampton Wanderers FC have no reason to 'ban' over a single incident which was out of their jurisdiction and we need to remember that the game itself was largely trouble free. City fans were on the whole a credit to the club, as they have been for some considerable time now and both police and stewards were generally happy with and receptive to City fans on the day

To be fair, apart from their whingeing about the result, even the Wolves fans were pretty receptive to City fans on the whole and this very unsavoury incident apart it was a successful day!

Hopefully, all those involved are safe and well and hopefully West Midlands Police will follow things up in the professional manner to which they are obliged ;)

' Wolves fan reverses in to 15 Cardiff fans '

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=187274&p=1932840#p1932757 :shock:
Attachments
20987776_10155437255716061_216318801_n.jpg
20987776_10155437255716061_216318801_n.jpg (43.58 KiB) Viewed 10732 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Wolves fan reverses in to 15 Cardiff fans '

Postby TonBluebird » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:34 am

Saw this happen, many city fans started kicking the car after he done it and he quickly drove off, some Cardiff fans chased after him up to lights which were red, not sure if anyone was hurt but it made a loud noise when he hit something/someone
TonBluebird

Postby boyo1927 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:11 pm

I saw it and mentioned in another thread! Very scary to see this lunatic in the car was using the car as a weapon I saw at least 8 city knocked over but not sure how serious it was! Shambles in traffic management after a game

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=187274&p=1932840#p1932757 :o
boyo1927

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Richard Jones on Twitter replied

it's true this guy saw his opportunity & police just stood back & blamed our fans for causing it wouldn't take no statements just watched it
basicially ignored it they were provoking the city fans on the way out of the ground also trying to get a reaction to fight.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Reply from FB

Glenn Villis:
BMW 116 reversed then flew off.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby llanedeyrn-blue94 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' Wolves fan reverses in to 15 Cardiff fans '

I was there. Not good at all. Funny thing was he got caught in a red light. If the police didn't stop city fans then it could of got ugly
llanedeyrn-blue94

Postby llanedeyrn-blue94 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:22 pm

llanedeyrn-blue94 wrote:

I was there. Not good at all. Funny thing was he got caught in a red light. If the police didn't stop city fans then it could of got ugly

About 2 mins before this happened there were a few younger wolves fans mouthing off. Few city went into them before police got involved. Bit of a scuffle then at the top of the road this lunatic in a BMW running people over. As we left the stadium we came straight out with the wolves fans. I had one guy grip me from behind as I was shouting bluebirds and tried tout push me but because 8 was twice the fuckers size he struggled . I managed to pull myself away and said to him put your hands on me again mate and there's gonna be a problem. To which he replied well you will get locked up. They didn't like loosing yesterday and a few wolves fans were really looking for trouble
llanedeyrn-blue94

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:29 pm

llanedeyrn-blue94 wrote:

Lucky No one was seriously hurt.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:54 pm

Crazy Annis Wolves fans have shown again what tossers they are.
Nuclearblue

Postby Malkythegreat » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Terrible. Hope of everyone involved is ok.
Malkythegreat

Postby boyo1927 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 pm

llanedeyrn-blue94 wrote:
llanedeyrn-blue94 wrote:

About 2 mins before this happened there were a few younger wolves fans mouthing off. Few city went into them before police got involved. Bit of a scuffle then at the top of the road this lunatic in a BMW running people over. As we left the stadium we came straight out with the wolves fans. I had one guy grip me from behind as I was shouting bluebirds and tried tout push me but because 8 was twice the fuckers size he struggled . I managed to pull myself away and said to him put your hands on me again mate and there's gonna be a problem. To which he replied well you will get locked up. They didn't like loosing yesterday and a few wolves fans were really looking for trouble

Spot on a few wolves fans were looking to start trouble! Cardiff were just looking out for each other from what I saw!
boyo1927

Postby Bluesman » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:05 pm

The driver cannot be allowed to get away with this. Someone must have got his number or cctv cameras.Come on police wake up and do something about it.
Bluesman

Postby valleyrambill » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:09 pm

Don't be surprised wolves ban us from their ground again not because of trouble because they dislike us because we beat them lol . This shows again the police are shit in the midlands and in Yorkshire when it comes to us
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby Jules » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:35 am

Strewth, how on earth haven't police done him (apart from the Midlands force being shite)? Someone must have clocked his plates either by phone or CCTV and even if he comes up with "it was an accident your Honour" he still left the scene.

Hope all ok.

Detest them.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby Sven » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:13 am

They have the registration and a description of what occurred. The sergeant I overheard was calmly receptive to some (rightly) pretty cheesed off City supporters; some of whom I believe left their details as 'witnesses' for the incident and he said they were "obliged" to follow it up, so lets assume they will do until we know differently, eh?

As for Wolves potentially "banning us from their ground again" let's get a bit of perspective here, as the 'incident' was not directly football related. It occurred on the Highway, which has nothing to do with the football club. Technically, it was a Road Traffic Collision/Offence and the sole responsibility of the police to follow up and charge, if the necessary evidence can be gathered. CCTV will be a great help!

So, the logic is that Wolverhampton Wanderers FC have no reason to 'ban' over a single incident which was out of their jurisdiction and we need to remember that the game itself was largely trouble free. City fans were on the whole a credit to the club, as they have been for some considerable time now and both police and stewards were generally happy with and receptive to City fans on the day

To be fair, apart from their whingeing about the result, even the Wolves fans were pretty receptive to City fans on the whole and this very unsavoury incident apart it was a successful day!

Hopefully, all those involved are safe and well and hopefully West Midlands Police will follow things up in the professional manner to which they are obliged ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby ThomasC » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:17 am

unbelievable, what a stupid thing to do. Not normal at all, needs locking up
ThomasC

Postby dogfound » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:19 am

i think the banning us because we beat them post was tongue in cheek.. :lol:
dogfound

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Sven wrote:They have the registration and a description of what occurred. The sergeant I overheard was calmly receptive to some (rightly) pretty cheesed off City supporters; some of whom I believe left their details as 'witnesses' for the incident and he said they were "obliged" to follow it up, so lets assume they will do until we know differently, eh?

Cheers for Update Chris :thumbright:
:thumbright: :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Sven » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:They have the registration and a description of what occurred. The sergeant I overheard was calmly receptive to some (rightly) pretty cheesed off City supporters; some of whom I believe left their details as 'witnesses' for the incident and he said they were "obliged" to follow it up, so lets assume they will do until we know differently, eh?

Cheers for Update Chris :thumbright:
:thumbright: :thumbright:

Annis, we just happened top pass walking back to the bus park as it was calming down. The guys still with the police officer were mainly mature City supporters and they were clearly angry at something. I clearly overheard the officer say he would follow 'it' up and one of the guys told me what had happened as we walked up. He was clearly shocked by what had occurred :(

Good to hear no one was seriously hurt and hopefully West Mids Police do their duty on this occasion :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat