SUPER IMAGES OF GREAT CITY WIN TODAY!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sven » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:56 pm

The incredible images of pure ecstasy that highlight the full scale of Cardiff City's win against Wolves
By Ian Mitchelmore
Images courtesy of PA

These pictures tell you just how much the Bluebirds' win at Molineux meant to Neil Warnock and the players

Cardiff City maintained their perfect start to the 2017-18 Championship campaign with a stunning 2-1 win over fellow high-flyers Wolves at Molineux.

Goals from Joe Ralls and Nathaniel Mendez-Laing either side of Leo Bonatini's effort earned the Bluebirds all three points for the fourth game on the bounce to ensure Cardiff remain at the summit of the table.

And it's safe to say Neil Warnock and co. enjoyed their trip to the West Midlands... :thumbright: :ayatollah: :notworthy:
Attachments
AA.jpg
AA.jpg (70.71 KiB) Viewed 6112 times
AAA.jpg
AAA.jpg (59.09 KiB) Viewed 6112 times
AAAA.jpg
AAAA.jpg (36.31 KiB) Viewed 6112 times
AAAAA.jpg
AAAAA.jpg (104.38 KiB) Viewed 6112 times
AAAAAA.jpg
AAAAAA.jpg (56.81 KiB) Viewed 6112 times
AAAAAAAA.jpg
AAAAAAAA.jpg (54.18 KiB) Viewed 6112 times
AAAAAAAAAA.jpg
AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (75.3 KiB) Viewed 6112 times
AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (36.78 KiB) Viewed 6112 times
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (50.04 KiB) Viewed 6112 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: SUPER IMAGES OF GREAT CITY WIN TODAY!

Postby Sven » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:59 pm

I think these images show exactly what it meant to players and manager to win this game today!

This team is 'together' and playing for each other and their incredible manager!

As fans we should be equally proud! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :notworthy: :clap:
Attachments
IMG_2400.JPG
IMG_2400.JPG (85.83 KiB) Viewed 4750 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Great team spirit..Goes a long way in this Division :ayatollah:
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Wayne S » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:04 pm

NML pointing out exactly how important Zohore is.
Wayne S

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:06 pm

Great photos Chris. NW has them playing for each other and the look on his face shows what a win like today it means to him. He was being interviewed and said how the Brummies were on his back and how much it spurs him on. All good.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Sven » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:29 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Great photos Chris. NW has them playing for each other and the look on his face shows what a win like today it means to him. He was being interviewed and said how the Brummies were on his back and how much it spurs him on. All good.

I heard that, Paul. He (Neil Warnock) is a beaut and he revels in that kind of stuff! :lol:

I also heard his comment where he approached the Fourth Official just before half-time and said "I said to Peter, this is a cracking game! I think he thought I was going over to fight him! I love games like this!" :laughing6:

The guy is a legend and he''s pulling our club and it's fans back in the right direction! :notworthy:
Sven

Postby nubbsy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:09 pm

The bluebirds are back!
nubbsy

Postby Dahboy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Great photos
Dahboy

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:50 am

Amazing Images Chris :ayatollah:

It leaves Cardiff City top of the table with four wins from four - a record that even seasoned managerial veteran Neil Warnock has never achieved. :bluebird:
Attachments
DHmqBNpWsAAPjPV.jpg
DHmqBNpWsAAPjPV.jpg (126.4 KiB) Viewed 3265 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Gheorghe1927 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:06 am

Witnessed one of the best things I've ever seen by a manager today! Wolves fans were singing "Neil Warnock is a wan**r" and NW waves to the wolves fans!! :lol: :ayatollah:
My type of club this
Gheorghe1927

Postby City Slicker » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:04 am

Sven wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Great photos Chris. NW has them playing for each other and the look on his face shows what a win like today it means to him. He was being interviewed and said how the Brummies were on his back and how much it spurs him on. All good.

I heard that, Paul. He (Neil Warnock) is a beaut and he revels in that kind of stuff! :lol:

I also heard his comment where he approached the Fourth Official just before half-time and said "I said to Peter, this is a cracking game! I think he thought I was going over to fight him! I love games like this!" :laughing6:

The guy is a legend and he''s pulling our club and it's fans back in the right direction! :notworthy:

A million per cent correct! Warnock is a genius.
City Slicker

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:09 am

Gheorghe1927 wrote:Witnessed one of the best things I've ever seen by a manager today! Wolves fans were singing "Neil Warnock is a wan**r" and NW waves to the wolves fans!! :lol: :ayatollah:

That was class.

Also loved Etheridge giving some back to the Wolves fans behind the goal in the 2nd half and when the Wolves player placed the ball in the 6 yard box to hurry his goal kicking, he calmly picked it up and moved it to the other side of the 6 yard box.

Also, just before the board went up to display Damour was coming off, he sprinted to the wing where the CCFC fans were to take more time walking off. Either it was good thinking by him or NW had passed the message on.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Sven » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:30 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Gheorghe1927 wrote:Witnessed one of the best things I've ever seen by a manager today! Wolves fans were singing "Neil Warnock is a wan**r" and NW waves to the wolves fans!! :lol: :ayatollah:

That was class.

Also loved Etheridge giving some back to the Wolves fans behind the goal in the 2nd half and when the Wolves player placed the ball in the 6 yard box to hurry his goal kicking, he calmly picked it up and moved it to the other side of the 6 yard box.

Also, just before the board went up to display Damour was coming off, he sprinted to the wing where the CCFC fans were to take more time walking off. Either it was good thinking by him or NW had passed the message on.

Andrew, the guy really is class and thinks well outside the box on occasion. He genuinely loves the banter with opposition fans and he loves to get 'at' opposition managers/coaches! :laughing6:

Did you see how he reacted when their manager (Nuno Espirito Santos) and his whole bench jumped up in well-rehearsed unison to get one of our players sent off (I forget who) after one first-half tackle in front of them? Neil Warnock was like an Exocet across to the Technical Area to confront and berate them for their blatant attempt!

Didn't see much hassle other than one Wolves fan walking up the road abusing City fans in the full knowledge there were police to protect his 'right' to verbally abuse others and some pretty immature City fans abusing an Asian copper from the confines of their coach as they approached the car park :oops:

Hope you enjoyed the day? I know I did! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
Sven

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:42 am

Sven wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

That was class.

Andrew, the guy really is class and thinks well outside the box on occasion. He genuinely loves the banter with opposition fans and he loves to get 'at' opposition managers/coaches! :laughing6:

Did you see how he reacted when their manager (Nuno Espirito Santos) and his whole bench jumped up in well-rehearsed unison to get one of our players sent off (I forget who) after one first-half tackle in front of them? Neil Warnock was like an Exocet across to the Technical Area to confront and berate them for their blatant attempt!

Didn't see much hassle other than one Wolves fan walking up the road abusing City fans in the full knowledge there were police to protect his 'right' to verbally abuse others and some pretty immature City fans abusing an Asian copper from the confines of their coach as they approached the car park :oops:

Hope you enjoyed the day? I know I did! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Chris, it was a great day all round. No problem at all with the locals. They're a deluded lot mind - one woman on the way back to our car said that we'd not make the playoffs playing like that. I had to answer and say 'We'll if we don't, you certainly won't'.
Others were saying that we wouldn't 'get away with those tactics week in week out with a stronger ref'.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Sven » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:14 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

That was class.

Chris, it was a great day all round. No problem at all with the locals. They're a deluded lot mind - one woman on the way back to our car said that we'd not make the playoffs playing like that. I had to answer and say 'We'll if we don't, you certainly won't'.
Others were saying that we wouldn't 'get away with those tactics week in week out with a stronger ref'.

They're a droll lot at the best of times but stuff like that just makes me smile even more! :lol:

Glad you had a great day :thumbup:

I messaged our mutual friend with the result and it was close as to where I'd rather have been! LOL ;) :lol:
Sven

Postby bluespeers » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:38 pm

Sven wrote:I think these images show exactly what it meant to players and manager to win this game today!

This team is 'together' and playing for each other and their incredible manager!

WE sure are, it would be great to make it 5 wins against QPR on Saturday going into the International Break unbeaten, :thumbup:
bluespeers

Postby Sven » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:46 pm

bluespeers wrote:
Sven wrote:I think these images show exactly what it meant to players and manager to win this game today!

WE sure are, it would be great to make it 5 wins against QPR on Saturday going into the International Break unbeaten, :thumbup:

:thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :occasion5:
Sven

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:56 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

That was class.

No surprise there then. The only good thing to ever come out of Wolverhampton were Slade.
Steve Zodiak

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:12 pm

:thumbup: :bluebird:
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat