Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forget Tan and his rants

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Lets just concentrate on this Great Team Neil Warnock has put together :bluescarf: :ayatollah: Great win again and we are top

Re: Forget Tan and his rants

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:07 pm

Put together with Tans money and backing :bluebird:

Dont worry about the media looking to stir up a frenzy about Tan, if it isn't mentioned it won't matter.

Bluebirdsss :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Put together with Tans money and backing :bluebird:

Dont worry about the media looking to stir up a frenzy about Tan, if it isn't mentioned it won't matter.

You are missing the point let's just concentrate on the football :bluescarf: 4 wins in the first 4 games how good is this

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:15 pm

bluespeers wrote:

You are missing the point let's just concentrate on the football :bluescarf: 4 wins in the first 4 games how good is this

Well don't mention it :lol: :occasion5:

I expected us to compete but the results have been amazing, well perfect but just as impressive is the way we are playing :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:29 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

Well don't mention it :lol: :occasion5:

I expected us to compete but the results have been amazing, well perfect but just as impressive is the way we are playing :bluescarf:

And Long may it continue i was watching the Sky Reports and the Young Lady at the game said we were amazing against a very good team :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:18 pm

bluespeers wrote:Lets just concentrate on this Great Team Neil Warnock has put together :bluescarf: :ayatollah: Great win again and we are top

All down to the backing of Vinny imo, as was said here

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:22 am

Charlie Harper wrote:
bluespeers wrote:Lets just concentrate on this Great Team Neil Warnock has put together :bluescarf: :ayatollah: Great win again and we are top

So Neil has had nothing to do with the fact we are sitting at the Top of Championship ? Backing a club with money does help you are correct However

Tan gave OGS money and what happened with his team, it is what a Manager does with the money that matters,

One the main reasons we are top is down to NW getting a player in for Free,giving a striker confidence ( Zohore ) to become one of the best strikers in the League but hey ho that is down to Tan as well. ( Villa have spent a lot of Money as well and look what is happening to them )

So i give up Tan is a genius !!! and everything that happens to our Club is down to him

Including then going down from the Premier, bringing the 3 useless managers before Warnock and playing shit football

Well done Tan !!! It is all doen to you Sir

:bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:33 am

bluespeers wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

So Neil has had nothing to do with the fact we are sitting at the Top of Championship ? Backing a club with money does help you are correct However

Tan gave OGS money and what happened with his team, it is what a Manager does with the money that matters,

One the main reasons we are top is down to NW getting a player in for Free,giving a striker confidence ( Zohore ) to become one of the best strikers in the League but hey ho that is down to Tan as well. ( Villa have spent a lot of Money as well and look what is happening to them )

So i give up Tan is a genius !!! and everything that happens to our Club is down to him

Including then going down from the Premier, bringing the 3 useless managers before Warnock and playing shit football

Well done Tan !!! It is all doen to you Sir

:bluescarf: :ayatollah:

This is ALL 100% down to NEIL WARNOCK :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

We have had 8 managers and 6 CEO'S and time and time again,we have had disasters.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:57 am

This is all down to the good working relationship between dalman choo tan our saviour and warnock they all take some credit,i don't care if we were red again as long as tan stays

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:08 am

This is all down to the tea lady. She obviously keeps our lads going with a good brew!

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:21 am

This is all down to me for the money I put into the club.
Me and me alone.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:25 am

This is down to the laundry lady and her alone

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:47 am

bluespeers wrote:

I think you are missing the point (who do you think is funding Neil Warnock?) and with respect it was you that brought it up again, so expect some opposing replies! ;)

Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:28 am

Sven wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

I think you are missing the point (who do you think is funding Neil Warnock?) and with respect it was you that brought it up again, so expect some opposing replies! ;)

I am not a fan of Tan, but supporters need to remember what was about to happen to this club until he was somehow persuaded to pump a stack of cash into it to keep us afloat. The main reason a lot of fans have seen us play at the top as well as having a few trips to Wembley, and are currently seeing us at the top of the Championship is down to his money. If it was'nt for his cash, a couple of hundred fans may have been making a trip to Wrexham or Hartlepool this weekend to watch us in action. Best time to judge him is when he leaves us, and then compare whatever state the club is in at that time to the state we were in just before he got here.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:37 am

cityman wrote:This is all down to the good working relationship between dalman choo tan our saviour and warnock they all take some credit,i don't care if we were red again as long as tan stays

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Afternoon Vincent, nice of you to join the forum at last!

Keep supporting Neil please and try and get over the Cornelius transfer if you can - life's too short!

Fair play to you - can't remember the last time anyone on here said they wouldn't care if we were red again! :shock:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:43 pm

City Slicker wrote:This is all down to the tea lady. She obviously keeps our lads going with a good brew!

:occasion5:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:48 pm

Sven wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

I think you are missing the point (who do you think is funding Neil Warnock?) and with resect it was you that brought it up again, so expect some opposing replies! ;)

Sven
My original point was very simple let's concentrate on the football and the great job Neil Warnock is doing, not getting involved in Tan's rants and us fans arguing with each other on this Forum.
This is never going to happen so i will bow out and leave you to yor coninued Love Affair with Tan. :bluescarf:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:01 pm

bluespeers wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

I think you are missing the point (who do you think is funding Neil Warnock?) and with resect it was you that brought it up again, so expect some opposing replies! ;)

Sven
My original point was very simple let's concentrate on the football and the great job Neil Warnock is doing, not getting involved in Tan's rants and us fans arguing with each other on this Forum.
This is never going to happen so i will bow out and leave you to yor coninued Love Affair with Tan. :bluescarf:

so you thought youd start a thread with the words Tan and Rants in the title to discourage debate about Tan .
yeah i see that.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:04 pm

bluespeers wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

Sven

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Love affair with Tan) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I addressed you, I used the words (quote) "with respect" and you come back with that old chestnut! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't have to "like" Vincent tan to have an opinion that he saved this club and during his time (as Steve Zodiak states) had some of the best moments in my close to 50 years of support. I abhorred his change to red and I said so without resorting to joining Bluebirds Unite to make my point. I can do that quite eloquently on my own, thank you! ;)

I repeat my point to you that it was YOU that re-raised the subject and then snapped at others! :clap: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:07 pm

dogfound wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

Sven

so you thought youd start a thread with the words Tan and Rants in the title to discourage debate about Tan .
yeah i see that.

Yes but i have now realised i was totally wrong and i now worship Tan :bluescarf: again my point was very simple concentrate on the football and the great job Neil is doing do you see that now

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:44 pm

bluespeers wrote:
dogfound wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

Sven

yeah i see that.

Yes but i have now realised i was totally wrong and i now worship Tan :bluescarf: again my point was very simple concentrate on the football and the great job Neil is doing do you see that now

i think the vast majority see it.
everything is fine apart from a few people who are obsessed with Tans Malky obsession.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Sven wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

Sven

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Love affair with Tan) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I addressed you, I used the words (quote) "with respect" and you come back with that old chestnut! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't have to "like" Vincent tan to have an opinion that he saved this club and during his time (as Steve Zodiak states) had some of the best moments in my close to 50 years of support. I abhorred his change to red and I said so without resorting to joining Bluebirds Unite to make my point. I can do that quite eloquently on my own, thank you! ;)

I repeat my point to you that it was YOU that re-raised the subject and then snapped at others! :clap: :ayatollah:

And i repeat mine let's concentrate on the football and great job NW is doing and leave it there :ayatollah: