These SCUM killing people with vehicles

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Xcasual » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:18 am

I see they were Moroccan ? Did they go to Spain for a better life ? Is this how these bastards are repaying the countries that are offering them a new life :evil: Apparently some had come back from Syria ,WTF is going on. My opinion is anybody wanting to go and fight for the clowns isis should never come back. The Spanish government knew this lot had been to Syria ,They've let the Spanish people down.

Same as the British government,They know who's been where & continue to let the scum walk amongst us. I saw the unedited video from Spain :sad7: Little girl stuck in my head ,Dead in the street.
Xcasual

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: These SCUM killing people with vehicles

Postby wez1927 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:46 am

Xcasual wrote:I see they were Moroccan ? Did they go to Spain for a better life ? Is this how these bastards are repaying the countries that are offering them a new life :evil: Apparently some had come back from Syria ,WTF is going on. My opinion is anybody wanting to go and fight for the clowns isis should never come back. The Spanish government knew this lot had been to Syria ,They've let the Spanish people down.

Same as the British government,They know who's been where & continue to let the scum walk amongst us. I saw the unedited video from Spain :sad7: Little girl stuck in my head ,Dead in the street.

Agree the video has stuck in my head
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby angelis1949 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:06 pm

Xcasual wrote:I see they were Moroccan ? Did they go to Spain for a better life ? Is this how these bastards are repaying the countries that are offering them a new life :evil: Apparently some had come back from Syria ,WTF is going on. My opinion is anybody wanting to go and fight for the clowns isis should never come back. The Spanish government knew this lot had been to Syria ,They've let the Spanish people down.

Leanne Woods,the bubble head leader of Plaid Cymru cant even bring herself to call them Islamic terrorists,describing them instead as far right terrorists,those of you deluded enough to have voted for her party,i simply ask do you agree with what she said?
angelis1949

Postby Magners » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:44 pm

angelis1949 wrote:

Leanne Woods,the bubble head leader of Plaid Cymru cant even bring herself to call them Islamic terrorists,describing them instead as far right terrorists,those of you deluded enough to have voted for her party,i simply ask do you agree with what she said?

Unbelievably, Welsh labour have backed up Leanne Woods comments.
Magners

Postby frazier » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Political correctness once again making some people scared to tell it like it is, Leanne Wood should be ashamed.
frazier

Postby JimCP91 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:51 pm

I understand the anger you feel from other people coming to our country, and detonating themselves or using vehicles to run people over.

How do you think people from these countries feel about our armies illegal occupying their countries, bombing them from the sky and funding & arming terrorist groups/rebels?

Do you think there could be a correlation?
JimCP91

Postby angelis1949 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:28 pm

JimCP91 wrote:I understand the anger you feel from other people coming to our country, and detonating themselves or using vehicles to run people over.

How do you think people from these countries feel about our armies illegal occupying their countries, bombing them from the sky and funding & arming terrorist groups/rebels?

They murder our people not because of what our foreign policy may have been in the past, they murder us because they hate our way of life, they call us barbarians, they hate the way we treat women equally and our tolerance of homosexuality, stop trying to look for excuses for their barbarity
angelis1949

Postby shinyBlueGlue » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:33 pm

These left winger corbynist bummers are deluded to f**k.
Until they get tough and lock up anyone who is caught with terrorist propaganda, then no one is safe.

Too many left white British apologists. They blame everything on the West, Blair, conservative, Trump, America, UK, Queen. Instead of looking at the truth...

There is a faction of Islam that follow a Saudi scripture that wants all non believers dead... No options, no middle ground and no deals.

Let's state the obvious... not all Muslims follow this.
City Till I Die
shinyBlueGlue

Postby frazier » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:35 pm

JimCP91 wrote:I understand the anger you feel from other people coming to our country, and detonating themselves or using vehicles to run people over.

The latest round of atrocities have been committed by Moroccans, I am not aware of any European armies occupying Morocco currently.
frazier

Postby phildavies » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:45 pm

frazier wrote:

The latest round of atrocities have been committed by Moroccans, I am not aware of any European armies occupying Morocco currently.

Well whilst I don't agree with this whole its payback nonsense you could argue that Spain owns two pieces of land in Morrocco in Cueta and Melilla. The fact that they do this whilst arguing Britain has no right to Gibraltar is utterly laughable :lol:
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby Magners » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:55 pm

phildavies wrote:
frazier wrote:

Well whilst I don't agree with this whole its payback nonsense you could argue that Spain owns two pieces of land in Morrocco in Cueta and Melilla. The fact that they do this whilst arguing Britain has no right to Gibraltar is utterly laughable :lol:

So how do you explain the Moroccan in Finland who stabbed 8 people, 6 of whom were women and killed 2.

Does Finland own part of Morocco???
Magners

Postby phildavies » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Magners wrote:
phildavies wrote:
frazier wrote:

So how do you explain the Moroccan in Finland who stabbed 8 people, 6 of whom were women and killed 2.

Did you actually read my post properly? As it doesn't seem so, I said I don't buy this whole payback rubbish. I was making a point about how it could be argued that their is a european country occupying Morroco in Cueta and Melilla just as the Spanish argue we occupy Spain (Gibraltar) Argetina (Flaklands,South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands). Now I don't agree with any of these claims including Morocco's to Cueta and Melilla as they were ceased by Spain before Morrocco even existed as a country.

Just because your angry about something doesn't mean you shouldn't read what others are saying before jumping all over them. :ayatollah:

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby Magners » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:23 pm

phildavies wrote:
Magners wrote:
phildavies wrote:
frazier wrote:

Did you actually read my post properly? As it doesn't seem so, I said I don't buy this whole payback rubbish. I was making a point about how it could be argued that their is a european country occupying Morroco in Cueta and Melilla just as the Spanish argue we occupy Spain (Gibraltar) Argetina (Flaklands,South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands). Now I don't agree with any of these claims including Morocco's to Cueta and Melilla as they were ceased by Spain before Morrocco even existed as a country.

Just because your angry about something doesn't mean you shouldn't read what others are saying before jumping all over them. :ayatollah:

I am not angry about anything. You calmly said an argument could be made as to why a Moroccan may not be happy with the Spanish.

I was calmly asking could a similar argument be made as to why a Moroccan may not be happy with the people of Finland.
Magners

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:07 pm

23,000 of this potential scum are being tracked in the UK alone. Deport them, their families and friends to some shithole they can be happy with, as they clearly hate being here so much. And the same with their Muslim paedo gang mates. See how quickly it stops then. The liberal hand-wringing apologists who are part of the problem are also free to join them, where they will be thanked by their new friends by being beheaded.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby phildavies » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Magners wrote:
phildavies wrote:
Magners wrote:
phildavies wrote:
frazier wrote:

I am not angry about anything. You calmly said an argument could be made as to why a Moroccan may not be happy with the Spanish.

I was calmly asking could a similar argument be made as to why a Moroccan may not be happy with the people of Finland.

Then the answer to that to my knowledge is no unless the Moroccan was a Russian sympathiser who was still bitter about the winter war :lol:

phildavies

Postby phildavies » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:10 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:23,000 of this potential scum are being tracked in the UK alone. Deport them, their families and friends to some shithole they can be happy with, as they clearly hate being here so much. And the same with their Muslim paedo gang mates. See how quickly it stops then. The liberal hand-wringing apologists who are part of the problem are also free to join them, where they will be thanked by their new friends by being beheaded.

How are you going to deport the ones who are British citizens which most of the grooming gangs were?

phildavies

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:34 pm

phildavies wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:23,000 of this potential scum are being tracked in the UK alone. Deport them, their families and friends to some shithole they can be happy with, as they clearly hate being here so much. And the same with their Muslim paedo gang mates. See how quickly it stops then. The liberal hand-wringing apologists who are part of the problem are also free to join them, where they will be thanked by their new friends by being beheaded.

How are you going to deport the ones who are British citizens which most of the grooming gangs were?

Detail. But if a way could be found it would stop it. Problem is, who would have them? Only us, it would seem.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Jock » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:26 pm

You don't get it and I don't think you ever will, so I'm not going to attempt to explain the objectives of Islamists. So instead tell me what the Finns or Swedes have done to Muslim countries and when the Madrid bombs went off the Spanish immediately pulled their troops out of the Middle East so why were they targeted so viciously
Jock

Postby boyo1927 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:17 pm

After the game today we nearly had some tragic consequences as City fans were hit at speed by a car! Expecting CCTV will pick up and the driver who hit and run to get jail time! Surprised no mention of this on the forum :o
boyo1927

Postby Sven » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:46 am

boyo1927 wrote:After the game today we nearly had some tragic consequences as City fans were hit at speed by a car! Expecting CCTV will pick up and the driver who hit and run to get jail time! Surprised no mention of this on the forum :o

I saw the aftermath of this as I left the stadium to go to the bus and several City fans were seeking to a concerned Police Sergeant who appeared to be taking it seriously. I think he was given the vehicle make and registration, so hopefully the driver will get the proverbial knock on the door in the next day or so ;)

Would be interesting to hear if anyone on here gets to know what occurs (if anything) :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:51 am

Sorry but the argument that islamic terrorism is a response to western intervention in the middle east is a myth.

What about

29 christians killed (including 10 children)in Cairo for not stating Allah was the one true god http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05/27 ... -pray.html

178 dead and churches deaecrated in the Philippines http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05/27 ... -pray.html

17 people killed in Baghdad attack on an IceCream shop https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... omb-attack

230 Christian school girls are abducted in Nigeria https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2014/05/b ... christian/

A 2 minute google search that shows islamic terrorism is not all about intervention in the Middle East but about religious supremacy.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby boyo1927 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:49 am

Sven wrote:
boyo1927 wrote:After the game today we nearly had some tragic consequences as City fans were hit at speed by a car! Expecting CCTV will pick up and the driver who hit and run to get jail time! Surprised no mention of this on the forum :o

I saw the aftermath of this as I left the stadium to go to the bus and several City fans were seeking to a concerned Police Sergeant who appeared to be taking it seriously. I think he was given the vehicle make and registration, so hopefully the driver will get the proverbial knock on the door in the next day or so ;)

Would be interesting to hear if anyone on here gets to know what occurs (if anything) :ayatollah:

We actually seen what happened was just 15 yards from it with my 10 year old! I think the driver panicked or was plain aggressive but either way they are in big trouble if caught!
boyo1927

Postby Sven » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:55 am

boyo1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:

We actually seen what happened was just 15 yards from it with my 10 year old! I think the driver panicked or was plain aggressive but either way they are in big trouble if caught!

Disgraceful and I hope you and your 10-year old were okay? :(

I'm positive the driver will be (at least) interviewed and from the little bit I heard the police officer was taking it seriously as he could see the complainants were (rightfully) very angry. Hopefully, charges will follow if (and that's the point) CCTV can pick it up. I'd be surprised if there isn't something there due to the traffic lights and the road's proximity to the stadium

There may be some solace in that the driver will know what he did and the anger he caused, so maybe a sleepless night for him as he ponders that 'knock on the door' which will surely come! :thumbup: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby murphy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:30 pm

phildavies wrote:

Most of the grooming gangs were from Pakistan.

As for British born jihadis, jail them indefinitely!
murphy

Return to General Chat