Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Celtic fans sing about lee rigby

Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:06 pm

They really are scum.

SICKENING CHANT Watch video of Celtic fans singing vile ‘f*** Lee Rigby’ chant as they walk through streets of Sunderland
The friendly Celtic v Sunderland match was marred by street brawls, pro-IRA singing and smoke bombs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj-7tvXbZME :twisted:

Celtic fans sick song about Lee Rigby: http://youtu.be/3TU1ovJ3GB4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Celtic fans sing about lee rigby

Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:15 pm

I honestly don't know why teams south of the border bother playing them, unless it's a financial reason.
Hopefully they vote to leave the uk and the scots get invaded by the Vikings.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:21 pm

Absolute vile human being. That is all I can say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj-7tvXbZME :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:23 pm

I can't even work out what he's saying but no doubt it's horrific.
Imagine the Rigby family listening to that. Dear oh dear

Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:42 pm

Drummer lee rigby ,
He wont be f*cking drumming anymore
SICK BASTARDS. theres no need for this shit at football .

Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:52 pm

Filth :x

Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:19 pm

I'm currently in an airport having and been winding these fans up on twitter. Only over football though, they seem to think their some sort of super club :lol:

Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:41 pm

I'm going to pray for lee and his family tonight,
Then I'm going to pray that fat c**t dies a slow and painful death :evil:

Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:18 pm

evil c wrote:I'm going to pray for lee and his family tonight,

And how does that make you any better than them you moron.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:22 pm

2014ccfc28 wrote:

His name is evil, cut him some slack. :lol:

Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:23 pm

Miller time wrote:I honestly don't know why teams south of the border bother playing them, unless it's a financial reason.
Hopefully they vote to leave the uk and the scots get invaded by the Vikings.

Its always a money spinner playing celtic or rangers because the support is second to none in britain they will always fill a stadium even if its a friendly.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:25 pm

I've met numerous Genuine Celtic fans over the years and I have to say from my personal experiences they do seem to have more than their fair share of morons.

Some of the antics you read and hear about from some of their so called supporters is genuinely disturbing at times...they really do have some vile supporters

Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:33 pm

2014ccfc28 wrote:

We look after our brothers , anyone who mocks our heroes deserves a painfull death.obviously a prick like you would never undersatand, so do one :wave:

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:06 pm

Every club has morons within their support but with Celtic they are a majority. When I see City fans saying Rangers and Celtic are as bad as each other it tells me they really don't have a clue. Celtic have many friends in the media and politics, indeed Celtic fans boast the biggest group in Westminster and one sub human Scottish Politician actually wore a Bheast top in the Scottish Parliament.....stay classy ya rancid whore :D but with social media people outside Scottish Football are slowly finding out the truth. This behaviour is not new they sang pro German songs in WW2, they chanted Argentina during the Falklands crisis and their supporters club (directly opposite Celtic Park) flew an Iraqi flag during the gulf war.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:43 am

Quite true Jock about the flags. it beggars belief how many low life there are on this planet not just from Celtic who use football as a cover for their sick ideologies.
Goes back a while mind, Remember Manure at Ninian Park !!! like you say ,we all have our morons, just some are more moronic than others.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:20 am

Jock wrote:Every club has morons within their support but with Celtic they are a majority. When I see City fans saying Rangers and Celtic are as bad as each other it tells me they really don't have a clue. Celtic have many friends in the media and politics, indeed Celtic fans boast the biggest group in Westminster and one sub human Scottish Politician actually wore a Bheast top in the Scottish Parliament.....stay classy ya rancid whore :D but with social media people outside Scottish Football are slowly finding out the truth. This behaviour is not new they sang pro German songs in WW2, they chanted Argentina during the Falklands crisis and their supporters club (directly opposite Celtic Park) flew an Iraqi flag during the gulf war.

Jock care to explain why a number of rangers fans would pinch stock off a man raising money for macmillan cancer outside hillsboro at the weekend. ??? Is that not sick aswell. Rangers and celtic deserve eachother 2 of the scumiest clubs your ever likley to come across FACT.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:50 am

I met an English born Celtic fan a few years ago. Born and brought up in England all his life but supported the IRA and couldn't stand the British Army and hated England. It was really strange.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:34 am

i haven't seen any Rangers fans celebrating in song, the theft of stuff from a charity rep.
I think if caught, whoever did it will get a receipt, so to speak.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:42 am

2014ccfc28 wrote:
Jock wrote:Every club has morons within their support but with Celtic they are a majority. When I see City fans saying Rangers and Celtic are as bad as each other it tells me they really don't have a clue. Celtic have many friends in the media and politics, indeed Celtic fans boast the biggest group in Westminster and one sub human Scottish Politician actually wore a Bheast top in the Scottish Parliament.....stay classy ya rancid whore :D but with social media people outside Scottish Football are slowly finding out the truth. This behaviour is not new they sang pro German songs in WW2, they chanted Argentina during the Falklands crisis and their supporters club (directly opposite Celtic Park) flew an Iraqi flag during the gulf war.

Jock care to explain why a number of rangers fans would pinch stock off a man raising money for macmillan cancer outside hillsboro at the weekend. ??? Is that not sick aswell. Rangers and celtic deserve eachother 2 of the scumiest clubs your ever likley to come across FACT.

:ayatollah:

Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:38 am

SICKENING CHANT Watch video of Celtic fans singing vile ‘f*** Lee Rigby’ chant as they walk through streets of Sunderland
The friendly Celtic v Sunderland match was marred by street brawls, pro-IRA singing and smoke bombs

A VIDEO has emerged of Celtic fans singing a vile song celebrating the murder of British army drummer Lee Rigby.

It is believed the video was recorded on Saturday before the ‘friendly’ match at Sunderland’s Stadium of Light that was marred by street brawls, pro-IRA singing and smoke bombs.

Fusilier Lee Rigby was killed four years to the day before the Manchester terror attack at the Ariana Grande concert

Fusilier Lee Rigby was killed four years to the day before the Manchester terror attack at the Ariana Grande concert
The group of roughly a dozen Hoops fans have been caught singing: “F*** Lee Rigby, you won’t be f***ing drumming anymore.”

Police say 21 people were arrested after running street battles between yobs outside a Sunderland newsagents where former EDL leader Tommy Robinson was doing a book signing.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:46 am

May be a big club in Scotland but that is it. Only qualify for europe because of the poor standard of football in their league.

Never really understand why they hate the english so much as the defeat of "Bonnie Prince Charlie" and others (William Wallace etc) was mainly due to the lack of support from the Scots and many of their own took part in the defeat of both armies Easier to blame the english that accept the truth.

I bet if they check their family history many of their ancestors would have fought in the British Army.

The fans singing this song are a bunch of retards and I hope karma is forthcoming.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:07 am

They really are the "filth" of football, complete and absolute scum :evil:

Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:12 am

Blueboys1927 wrote:They really are the "filth" of football, complete and absolute scum :evil:

Simon,

They are the scum of the earth and them and Jeremy Corbyn go hand in hand, both don't belong in Britain.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:22 am

Boo'd Bradley Lowery minute silence and held one for Martin Mcguines , you can't get any lower in life

Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:They really are the "filth" of football, complete and absolute scum :evil:

Simon,

They are the scum of the earth and them and Jeremy Corbyn go hand in hand, both don't belong in Britain.

Send the lot of them back to Ireland together.
Can't stand Corbyn and really detest Celtic :twisted:

Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:49 pm

2014ccfc28 wrote:

The old guy was wearing green clothing and a green wig, a pissed up Rangers Fan, who thought the old guy was just a local crank,stole his wig for a laugh, it was quickly returned and a donation made to the guys charity, there is no equivalence and if you think there is your twisted in the head. i remember a City game in London when a pissed up City Fan stole a kids hat (possibly V Fulham) the hat was taken off him by a boy from Barry who walked across the street and returned it to the kid does that make the City as bad as Celtic. Rangers Fans have since contributed thousands to the old fellas MacMillan Appeal. Celtic have given support to the IRA, Hamas and now ISIS so take your just as bad as each other and ram it right up your Nat King you clueless tw*t. I'm off here for a while because recent events are really boiling my piss and engaging with the likes of you won't help.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Boo'd Bradley Lowery minute silence and held one for Martin Mcguines , you can't get any lower in life

Any fans that do this really are the lowest of the low, pond life that you would avoid at all costs.
One a lovely little boy who they booed, and the other a murdering terrorist who they hold in high asteem , say it all really :roll:

Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Not condoning this but don't we sing about the Yorkshire ripper when ever we play up there?
And we used to sign about Harold Shipman.
isn't this a similar thing?

Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Boo'd Bradley Lowery minute silence and held one for Martin Mcguines , you can't get any lower in life

However, this is disgraceful.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:58 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Not condoning this but don't we sing about the Yorkshire ripper when ever we play up there?
And we used to sign about Harold Shipman.
isn't this a similar thing?

First of all does that make it right how low Celtic fans are in their sings etc?

Yes many yrs ago some fans did, but thankfully times have changed big time and in todays day and age RESPECT is shown :thumbright: :thumbright: