Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Great Win from Barry Town '

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:06 pm

BARRY TOWN 2-0 NEWPORT COUNTY FULL TIME

Barry Town faced a challenge when playing against struggling League 2 side Newport. What a cracking win and well worth the watch at Jenner Park. It was epic. Despite Newport's squad containing several trialists, they could be facing a huge challenge going into the new season. Barry Town are looking promising in their challenge for the Welsh Premier League, and I for one can't wait for it! :ayatollah:

Re: Great Win from Barry Town

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:10 pm

:thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ' Great Win from Barry Town '

Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:16 am

Anyone know the goal scorers ? I know someone who plays for Barry :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:58 am

Kanye mcClaggon got 2 in the 2-0 win

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:36 am

Sam ReaN wrote:BARRY TOWN 2-0 NEWPORT COUNTY FULL TIME

Barry Town faced a challenge when playing against struggling League 2 side Newport. What a cracking win and well worth the watch at Jenner Park. It was epic. Despite Newport's squad containing several trialists, they could be facing a huge challenge going into the new season. Barry Town are looking promising in their challenge for the Welsh Premier League, and I for one can't wait for it! :ayatollah:

although I don't disagree with the fact Newport have a challenge this year, I must remind you that this was a pre-season friendly. which usually focus more on getting players up on fitness.

we lost 2-1 to shrewsbury I believe in our friendly, doesn't mean Shrewsbury will have an amazing season and we will struggle.

on the plus side, sounds like an exciting friendly

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Great to have Barry Town back in the LOW

Hope they lose their first game though! ;)

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:04 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Anyone know the goal scorers ? I know someone who plays for Barry :ayatollah:

I work with their goalkeeper Mike Lewis.