Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' The Three Championship Clubs Favourites for Relegation '

Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:00 pm

Sky Bet

Bristol City? Bolton? Millwall?

Re: ' The Three Championship Favourites for Relegation '

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:15 pm

I doubt Bristol City will struggle as they are a strong championship team who will sit 6th to 14th.

I think, Bolton, Millwall and Birmingham will go down

50/50 with Birmingham

as they struggled at the end of last season

Re: ' The Three Championship Clubs Favourites for Relegation

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:18 am

Bristol a strong championship side? They have basically the same side that struggled badly last year, but now have lost Tammy and Tomlin... they have spent on a striker who may or may not hit the ground running.... 6th place? Your having a laugh!

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:50 am

Sheff Utd, Millwall, Burton

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:59 am

i think bolton, Barnsley and preston. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:47 am

Based on our second half performance last night, us!

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:14 pm

PaulCCFC wrote:Bristol a strong championship side? They have basically the same side that struggled badly last year, but now have lost Tammy and Tomlin... they have spent on a striker who may or may not hit the ground running.... 6th place? Your having a laugh!

anything is possible..but yes 17th last season although they had an on loan striker that got 23 lge goals..and 18th the previous year...hardly a strong championship team on those showings.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:02 pm

dogfound wrote:
PaulCCFC wrote:Bristol a strong championship side? They have basically the same side that struggled badly last year, but now have lost Tammy and Tomlin... they have spent on a striker who may or may not hit the ground running.... 6th place? Your having a laugh!

anything is possible..but yes 17th last season although they had an on loan striker that got 23 lge goals..and 18th the previous year...hardly a strong championship team on those showings.

I think the point he is making is that Bristol City are one of those teams you expect to see in the championship each season.
I think Bristol will go down along with Millwall & Burton :thumbright:

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:27 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I think the point he is making is that Bristol City are one of those teams you expect to see in the championship each season.
I think Bristol will go down along with Millwall & Burton :thumbright:

maybe..but for the fact the three he tips to go down youd also expect to see in the championship every season.