Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ST holder training session / citycash??

Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:08 pm

Just wondering if anyone has any info on the "exclusive season ticket holder pre-season training session" that was plastered all over the renewal leaflets / online info back when we were renewing?

Renewed on day 1 and have heard nothing about it.
Also my "city cash" account is also showing nothing when they said it would be given £10. I know they havent posted the new ST Cards out yet but was hoping to use my discount for the new kit.

Also...zero competitions for ST holders so far. I would have thought at least one would be running by now for "behind the dugout" seats for game 1?

Surely you cant promote these things if they never happen??

Re: ST holder training session / citycash??

Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:23 pm

I'm not sure about the open training season, but with the citycash, you can opt to use it towards the price of the ST. I done mine over the phone and they offered me that option, which I took.

Were you offered the same ?

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:14 pm

No was not offered that option as I did it online.

Would prefer the cash to use on stash to be honest! Lol

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:15 pm

Training session was last week in cornwall

Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:36 pm

Does anyone know if this year's citycash reward has been applied to ST holders yet?

Cheers

Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:42 pm

castell-neath wrote:Just wondering if anyone has any info on the "exclusive season ticket holder pre-season training session" that was plastered all over the renewal leaflets / online info back when we were renewing?

Also my "city cash" account is also showing nothing when they said it would be given £10. I know they havent posted the new ST Cards out yet but was hoping to use my discount for the new kit.

Also...zero competitions for ST holders so far. I would have thought at least one would be running by now for "behind the dugout" seats for game 1?

Maybe the club "forgot" about it.

Wouldn't be the first time. I remember when Ridsdale promised that our season ticket monies would be used to buy new players but "forgot" he had to pay the Inland Revenue!

Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:52 pm

castell-neath wrote:Does anyone know if this year's citycash reward has been applied to ST holders yet?

Cheers

I'm sure I remember reading it goes on in august not 100% sure though :?

Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:11 pm

davids wrote:
castell-neath wrote:Just wondering if anyone has any info on the "exclusive season ticket holder pre-season training session" that was plastered all over the renewal leaflets / online info back when we were renewing?

Maybe the club "forgot" about it.

Wouldn't be the first time. I remember when Ridsdale promised that our season ticket monies would be used to buy new players but "forgot" he had to pay the Inland Revenue!

Or when Ridsdale promised to refund Blackpool hotel money and travel after the game was moved at short notice. A few names got refunds... Think I read Annis did actually :ayatollah: but I didn't get a response despite sending all receipts to him recorded delivery :laughing6: publicity was what PR was good at.