Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

David cotterill

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:46 pm

Just seen him at Cardiff west services with two other older men.

I know his got family down here so could be nothing in it tho.

Re: David cotterill

Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:44 pm

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:Just seen him at Cardiff west services with two other older men.

I know his got family down here so could be nothing in it tho.

Was talks of him signing last season.
Probably just seeing family but I would love to sign him.

This will be in the paper tomorrow so well done on starting a rumour :thumbright: :laughing6:

Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:23 pm

In my opinion he's always been a very average player and certainly not one to enhance the current team

Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:46 pm

Only something in it if he was seen at Howell's School :laughing6:

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:38 pm

I saw Harry Kane in queens arcade yesterday, if it wasn't him it was his double !

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:02 pm

I'd heard he was packing football in .
Not sure how true as he could do a decent job in the Chanpionship or L1

Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:46 pm

avondaleblue wrote:Only something in it if he was seen at Howell's School :laughing6:

;)

Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:56 am

MoodyBluebird wrote:In my opinion he's always been a very average player and certainly not one to enhance the current team

He'd be a decent squad player don't you think? Low wages and would be good for 30 minutes

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:33 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
MoodyBluebird wrote:In my opinion he's always been a very average player and certainly not one to enhance the current team

He'd be a decent squad player don't you think? Low wages and would be good for 30 minutes

County are desperate enough to take the Nomad :laughing6: :thumbright:

More clubs than Ian Woosnam and there has to be a reason for that! ;)

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:32 am

Sven wrote:

Only one more than Tomlin... :old:

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:50 am

Sven wrote:

That part was a joke but I think you knew that! ;) :thumbup:

My point was that he's not for Cardiff City right now and has a chequered past that often flattered to deceive. Being a 'local' boy is not always the criteria on which to bring a player in; we found that out on more than one occasion and I only recall Bellamy and (loan only) Ramsey being absolute successes

Even City legend 'Earnie' flattered to deceive on his return and the shame of that was pretty much everyone involved with the club wanted him to succeed :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:00 am

Sven wrote:
Sven wrote:

That part was a joke but I think you knew that! ;) :thumbup:

My point was that he's not for Cardiff City right now and has a chequered past that often flattered to deceive. Being a 'local' boy is not always the criteria on which to bring a player in; we found that out on more than one occasion and I only recall Bellamy and (loan only) Ramsey being absolute successes

Even City legend 'Earnie' flattered to deceive on his return and the shame of that was pretty much everyone involved with the club wanted him to succeed :ayatollah:

Yep, he's nowhere near as good as the above two but I think he'd be decent as it would be cheap wages on a 1 yr contract so no long term ties.

Anyway this is a no go so its a pointless discussion haha! :laughing6:

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:50 pm

Probably just doing a bit of dogging.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:46 pm

He's under contract at Bristol City, I cannot see us paying a fee for him. Just seeing family I expect.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:10 pm

He also has a restaurant on City Road Cardiff that opened back in January.