iFollow

A forum for all things Cardiff City

iFollow

Postby TaffEmbankment » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:55 am

Anyone found out a way to get the international version in the UK yet so we can stream every city game live?

I've tried to install Hola VPN chrome add in, but it didnt seem to work when routing in from the US/Aus- the register page for ifollow still only gave the membership options for UK only.

ta :ayatollah:
TaffEmbankment

iFollow

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: iFollow

Postby Wayne S » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:31 pm

Did you clear out your history and cookies beforengoing back to the ifollow page. That works sometimes.
Wayne S

Postby TaffEmbankment » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:38 pm

Wayne S wrote:Did you clear out your history and cookies beforengoing back to the ifollow page. That works sometimes.

Nope - will try that. Cheers :thumbright:
TaffEmbankment

Postby DexterMorgan » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:25 pm

NordVPN works. But this is a paid VPN (Worth every penny in my opinion though!)
DexterMorgan

Postby Wayne S » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Any sign of the Android and iOS apps yet?
Wayne S

Postby TaffEmbankment » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:42 pm

DexterMorgan wrote:NordVPN works. But this is a paid VPN (Worth every penny in my opinion though!)

How much are we talking? Worth splashing a few quid If it means being able to catch city home and away!
TaffEmbankment

Postby DexterMorgan » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:12 pm

TaffEmbankment wrote:
DexterMorgan wrote:NordVPN works. But this is a paid VPN (Worth every penny in my opinion though!)

How much are we talking? Worth splashing a few quid If it means being able to catch city home and away!

I paid roughly (you pay in USD) £65 for 2 years. That was a special offer, but it's good for other stuff like adding security, unblocking ISP blocked sites, watching US Netflix etc.
DexterMorgan

Postby nubbsy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:37 am

DexterMorgan wrote:
TaffEmbankment wrote:

I paid roughly (you pay in USD) £65 for 2 years. That was a special offer, but it's good for other stuff like adding security, unblocking ISP blocked sites, watching US Netflix etc.

Cheers mate, how do you know the games will def work?
nubbsy

Postby Wayne S » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:21 am

nubbsy wrote:Cheers mate, how do you know the games will def work?

This is the big question at the moment. You could cough up the money and they may have some advanced technique for weeding out those in the UK.

More lielybthat it will work though they would rather take the 140 quid and leave the rights issue to the ELF.
Wayne S

Postby nubbsy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:15 am

Wayne S wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Cheers mate, how do you know the games will def work?

This is the big question at the moment. You could cough up the money and they may have some advanced technique for weeding out those in the UK.

More lielybthat it will work though they would rather take the 140 quid and leave the rights issue to the ELF.

Yeah I'll think I'll wait for someone else to try it out first.

Do you know if you can pay monthly and thus cancel it if it doesn't work?

Cheers
nubbsy

Postby TaffEmbankment » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:41 pm

Wayne S wrote:Did you clear out your history and cookies beforengoing back to the ifollow page. That works sometimes.

Tried this and it seemed to work. It is now giving me the option to sign up for full package for $185 Australian dollars!

Tempted to give it a go for burton. :bluescarf:
TaffEmbankment

Postby Wayne S » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:32 pm

TaffEmbankment wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Did you clear out your history and cookies before going back to the ifollow page. That works sometimes.

Tried this and it seemed to work. It is now giving me the option to sign up for full package for $185 Australian dollars!

Tempted to give it a go for burton. :bluescarf:

Glad it worked.

If you VPN from the United States it quotes $140 might be worth moving around for the best price. :D
Wayne S

Return to General Chat