Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BAMBA BAMBA MANGA MANGA

Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:43 pm

in the tune of the kimbo/Gary song would go like a dream for the two fan favourites!

Re: BAMBA BAMBA MANGA MANGA

Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:21 pm

Good call this.

Also like the Zohore/Gold one someone else posted too.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:41 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Good call this.

Agreed!

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Bruno Manga fits, but Sol doesn't as it's only one syllable.

How will Zohore/Gold work? Ken Zohore...ZOHORE? That doesn't fit either, unless we cut the Zo off which makes it sound really dodgy. :?

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:25 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

How will Zohore/Gold work? Ken Zohore...ZOHORE? That doesn't fit either, unless we cut the Zo off which makes it sound really dodgy. :?

Good to see you back on here mate.

See what you mean. Sol is short for Souleymane, so Souley or Solly would give the second syllable. Loved it when we did it for Medel and Kimbo.

Saw the Zohore one on another thread, seemed to work well but may need a tweak. Always liked it since WH sang it to Cole and us to Kenwyne.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:46 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

See what you mean. Sol is short for Souleymane, so Souley or Solly would give the second syllable. Loved it when we did it for Medel and Kimbo.

Saw the Zohore one on another thread, seemed to work well but may need a tweak. Always liked it since WH sang it to Cole and us to Kenwyne.

That Fulham trip was my favourite trip by a mile in recent years. We was in the pub singing the Medel/Kimbo song non stop for 20 to 30 minutes! :lol:

I agree it will be great if we can get these songs going this season. :thumbright:

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:37 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

You don't need the first names in the song...

bamba.. bamba bamba
Manga... Manga manga

And Ken Zohore... Hore...
(but then it would sound like kens a whore, whore!

Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:44 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

That Fulham trip was my favourite trip by a mile in recent years. We was in the pub singing the Medel/Kimbo song non stop for 20 to 30 minutes! :lol:

I agree it will be great if we can get these songs going this season. :thumbright:

:thumbup: Great trip always. I think we are in for a cracking season for 17/18, really looking forward to it. We'll be loud as usual and will get some decent chants going for sure.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:45 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

:thumbup: Great trip always. I think we are in for a cracking season for 17/18, really looking forward to it. We'll be loud as usual and will get some decent chants going for sure.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:04 pm

nubbsy wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

You don't need the first names in the song...

bamba.. bamba bamba
Manga... Manga manga

And Ken Zohore... Hore...
(but then it would sound like kens a whore, whore!

Good point. Change the last 'Hore' to an 'Ohh' and it runs nicely into the second line.

The Bamba/Manga song however it is sang absolute must. :thumbright:

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:57 am

We have been singing this for the last season (myself and mates)

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:46 am

This could be a chant for Greg Halford. Heard a few City fans signing it in Plymouth Friday night, and its pretty easy to remember.

Oh Greg Halford, Shala la la la la la
And repeat that

https://youtu.be/ryj9mXsIQes

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:37 pm

The same tune as Frazier Campbell will always score goals

Kenneth zohore will always score goals
Every chance that he gets
He puts the ball in the net
Kenneth zohore will always score goals

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:41 pm

To the tune of Gina G's Classic EuroVision hit - Just A Little Bit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97OLTJxK5U0)

Oooh Ahhh Ken Zohore
Oooh Ahh is gonna score
Oooh Ahh Ken Zohore
He's the one we've waited for

Cheesy and simple (bit like me) and something a bit different.

:ayatollah: