Big Ken worthy of the magic hat ?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby GotMeSingingTheBlues » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:30 pm

Is he worthy of the original Peter Thorne is magic song ? I think he might be.
GotMeSingingTheBlues

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Big Ken worthy of the magic hat ?

Postby boyo1927 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:29 pm

He didn't sign for hull city or Brighton cos their shite
boyo1927

Postby Blue_Barber » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:03 am

Think he's more of a "always believe in Ken Zohore"

Ken Zohore
Always believe in Zohore
He's got the power to score
He's indestructible
Always believe in
Ken Zohore
Blue_Barber

Postby adamt958 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:13 am

We've got zohore
Kenneth Zohore
i just don't think you understand
he's neil warnocks man
better than zidane
we've got Kenneth Zohore :ayatollah:
"It's Andy Campbell, it's in!" "Up,up and away to division one!"
adamt958

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:48 pm

No it will only ever be Thornes :old:
2blue2handle

Postby bluebird7291 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:Think he's more of a "always believe in Ken Zohore"

Ken Zohore
Always believe in Zohore
He's indestructible
Always believe in
Ken Zohore

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
bluebird7291

Postby nubbsy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:41 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:

Ken Zohore
Always believe in Zohore
He's indestructible
Always believe in
Ken Zohore

Perfect. But it will def sound like "Ken's a whore! - whore!"
nubbsy

Postby Blue_Barber » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:55 pm

nubbsy wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

Ken Zohore
Always believe in Zohore
He's indestructible
Always believe in
Ken Zohore

Meh easy sacrifice lmao

Perfect. But it will def sound like "Ken's a whore! - whore!"
Blue_Barber

Postby Steve Zodiak » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:11 pm

Can't help feeling certain fans are going over the top again. He is showing promise, and hopefully there is more to come. He has'nt exactly set the world on fire so far, 19 goals in eighty odd games are his stats I believe. He has had half a good season here. A bit early to be thinking he is going to be our saviour. I would wait and see what happens this season before going completely ott about him. Seen plenty of players come here and the fans thinking we have some sort of superstar only to see them vanish without trace. May be worth giving him a bit more time yet. Not long back lots of fans on here were raving about Doyle and then Lambert.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:15 pm

adamt958 wrote:We've got zohore
Kenneth Zohore
he's neil warnocks man
better than zidane

That is quality :laughing5:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Can't help feeling certain fans are going over the top again. He is showing promise, and hopefully there is more to come. He has'nt exactly set the world on fire so far, 19 goals in eighty odd games are his stats I believe. He has had half a good season here. A bit early to be thinking he is going to be our saviour. I would wait and see what happens this season before going completely ott about him. Seen plenty of players come here and the fans thinking we have some sort of superstar only to see them vanish without trace. May be worth giving him a bit more time yet. Not long back lots of fans on here were raving about Doyle and then Lambert.

They were the failures but there have also been successes Chopra, Bothroyd, Jerome and McCormack :thumbup:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby neilst » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Kenneth Zohore
he's neil warnocks man
better than zidane

I love this
neilst

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:16 pm

There's a bunch of us at the back of Canton 103 who love to sing, despite our limited vocal ability. We meet on a Saturday match day at 1 o'clock in the Canton Hotel (Canton area) to get our juke box inspired City songs going. If anyone fancies meeting up with likeminded fans, you're more than welcome to join us. :bluebird:
103 Barmy Army

Postby Blue_Barber » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:19 pm

neilst wrote:
Kenneth Zohore
he's neil warnocks man
better than zidane

I love this

West Ham used that with Dimitri Payet - look what happened there
Blue_Barber

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Drowning Pool - Bodies

"One - nothing wrong with me, two - nothing wrong with me, three - nothing wrong with me, four - nothing wrong with me... One - something's got to give, two - something's got to give, three - somethings got to give, nowww!

You can't handle Zohore, you can't handle Zohore, you can't handle Zohoreeee...
You can't handle Zohore, you can't handle Zohore, you can't handle Zohoreeee!"

(Repeat)

This is what we've been singing preseason (albeit mainly from the pubs). It's unique to our club, plus it brings a smile to people's faces.
If nothing else, it's worth listening to the song if you haven't heard it. :lol:
103 Barmy Army

Postby azz_ccfc » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:06 pm

103 Barmy Army wrote:Drowning Pool - Bodies

"One - nothing wrong with me, two - nothing wrong with me, three - nothing wrong with me, four - nothing wrong with me... One - something's got to give, two - something's got to give, three - somethings got to give, nowww!

You can't handle Zohore, you can't handle Zohore, you can't handle Zohoreeee...
You can't handle Zohore, you can't handle Zohore, you can't handle Zohoreeee!"

(Repeat)

This is what we've been singing preseason (albeit mainly from the pubs). It's unique to our club, plus it brings a smile to people's faces.
If nothing else, it's worth listening to the song if you haven't heard it. :lol:

:notworthy:
azz_ccfc

Postby louisburrows » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:15 pm

Kenneth Zohore
he's neil warnocks man
better than zidane

Change Zidane to Griezmann and there would be more of a comparison
louisburrows

Postby dogfound » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Can't help feeling certain fans are going over the top again. He is showing promise, and hopefully there is more to come. He has'nt exactly set the world on fire so far, 19 goals in eighty odd games are his stats I believe. He has had half a good season here. A bit early to be thinking he is going to be our saviour. I would wait and see what happens this season before going completely ott about him. Seen plenty of players come here and the fans thinking we have some sort of superstar only to see them vanish without trace. May be worth giving him a bit more time yet. Not long back lots of fans on here were raving about Doyle and then Lambert.

i think people are entitled to get excited.. lets be fair its about time we had someone to get excited about..
career stats..how about Cardiff City stats.....heres 0ne..Zohore has scored 14 league goals for us...thats exactly the same amount as..Doyle..Revell..Lambert..Saadi and ALF scored COMBINED.
dogfound

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:05 pm

dogfound wrote:

i think people are entitled to get excited.. lets be fair its about time we had someone to get excited about..
career stats..how about Cardiff City stats.....heres 0ne..Zohore has scored 14 league goals for us...thats exactly the same amount as..Doyle..Revell..Lambert..Saadi and ALF scored COMBINED.

A lot of people on here thought he was absolute rubbish for quite a while. He has had an excellent few months and hit a rich vein of form. I hope he can keep it up as it's a while since we had a prolific scorer, but I don't know if we will see the Zohore who first came here, or the one who started scoring for fun earlier this year. Seen plenty of players have a brilliant few months before either losing interest or getting worked out by the opposition. He will be a marked man for certain, be interesting to see how he deals with it. I just hope we are all as excited come xmas time as we are now. Just hope he does'nt get injured or lose his scoring touch or we could be finding goals difficult to come by.
Steve Zodiak

Postby ThomasC » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:01 pm

dogfound wrote:

:thumbup: excellente, we may have a serious goalscorer
ThomasC

Postby dogfound » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:

A lot of people on here thought he was absolute rubbish for quite a while. He has had an excellent few months and hit a rich vein of form. I hope he can keep it up as it's a while since we had a prolific scorer, but I don't know if we will see the Zohore who first came here, or the one who started scoring for fun earlier this year. Seen plenty of players have a brilliant few months before either losing interest or getting worked out by the opposition. He will be a marked man for certain, be interesting to see how he deals with it. I just hope we are all as excited come xmas time as we are now. Just hope he does'nt get injured or lose his scoring touch or we could be finding goals difficult to come by.

i know things can go horribly wrong..im a Cardiff fan.
but for now im quite excited about him. .and its a long time since ive felt we had someone who might turn out to be special.
dogfound

Postby Blue_Barber » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:01 pm

KEN ZOHORE
ALWAYS BELIEVE IN ZOHORE
HES GOT THE POWER TO SCORE
HES INDESCRRUCATBLE
ALWAYS BELIEVE IN
KEN ZOHORE!
Blue_Barber

Return to General Chat