Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED ' New signing today '

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:11 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Another copy and paste post from the op?

This board has more copy and paste than an infant school art class. Usually followed by a comment like " I was told the same".

Smart assess are back again, know it alls, ye i found it on twitter and i copied it and put it on here :D :ayatollah: problem?

Don't worry, if this gets pulled off then they look like the idiots.

Cheers mate, i just look for related City stuff and if i find it i put it on here, i don't pretend to be in the know like since 62, i just tried to be helpful :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:13 am

We let Whitts go for this fat...........Madness

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:13 am

Annis I was told this early this morning asked not to say anything
What's your source or can't you say

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:14 am

grange_end1927 wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

This board has more copy and paste than an infant school art class. Usually followed by a comment like " I was told the same".

Smart assess are back again, know it alls, ye i found it on twitter and i copied it and put it on here :D :ayatollah: problem?

Cheers mate, i just look for related City stuff and if i find it i put it on here, i don't pretend to be in the know like since 62, i just tried to be helpful :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Also we spoke about The Joe Ledley signing for a good month so who cares really. something to pass time during my work day! :thumbright:

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:16 am

If true keep an eye on the link below. Could be some very entertaining by the end of the week.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/ ... ee-tomlin/

The first posts talk of confusion as he didn't play a friendly. The club said injury, the player said was fit.

They moved on to him looking trim this year and being excited.

Then some naughty city fan pointed them to this site and they tried to belittle.

Let's see what happens next......

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:27 am

Another one who we could get a beat out of - that could be seen as a shit buy

Hope Warnock can get a beat out of him, freddy, saadi, loic etc

Because potentially with good management and motivation
these could be very good for us

Neil - keep him from Greggs and Costa across the road though FFS!!!!!!!!!!
:ayatollah:

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:32 am

eddiep wrote:Another one who we could get a beat out of - that could be seen as a shit buy

Hope Warnock can get a beat out of him, freddy, saadi, loic etc

Because potentially with good management and motivation
these could be very good for us

Neil - keep him from Greggs and Costa across the road though FFS!!!!!!!!!!
:ayatollah:

Subway is fine as long as its on Brown bread without cheese?

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:42 am

Not sure if he's doin his medical this minute as apparently he's just posted a picture of Severn bridge so he must definitely be on his way

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:47 am

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Not sure if he's doin his medical this minute as apparently he's just posted a picture of Severn bridge so he must definitely be on his way

Cant see anything on Twitter?

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:49 am

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Not sure if he's doin his medical this minute as apparently he's just posted a picture of Severn bridge so he must definitely be on his way

His last instagram pic is the same as his last twitter pic,a pic of his exercise bike

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:50 am

Reza wrote:

His last instagram pic is the same as his last twitter pic,a pic of his exercise bike

:?

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:53 am

Forgot to add it was on snapchat... got it from the Bristol forum who follow him on there

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:57 am

llan bluebird wrote:We let Whitts go for this fat...........Madness

You are spot on!

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:58 am

im happy with this, to be honest.
Be good to sign McGugan aswell. gives us something a bit extra.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:02 am

Manga, Zohore, Bennett, Kennedy, Noone, Hoilett and the club are now following Tomlin on Instagram...

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:09 am

petesmeat wrote:Manga, Zohore, Bennett, Kennedy, Noone, Hoilett and the club are now following Tomlin on Instagram...

No there not

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:13 am

Tomlin is class his passing is superb and quality set pieces ripped us apart season before last

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:19 am

petesmeat wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You just copy and paste stuff word for word from CCMB and pass it off as your own.

Exactly, which is why people like myself would doubt his posts. I don't doubt people for no reason but when you constantly post BS it gives people reason to doubt you.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:27 am

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
petesmeat wrote:Manga, Zohore, Bennett, Kennedy, Noone, Hoilett and the club are now following Tomlin on Instagram...

No there not

Doh. That was Gunnar's. What a plonker. Gunnar is though.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:31 am

troobloo3339 wrote:Annis I was told this early this morning asked not to say anything
What's your source or can't you say

Steve, Watch yourself as Keith Morgan does not like other posters saying that, :lol: but yes I have been told the same :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:36 am

Good player, he's a right little porker though. Hopefuly he's fit enough and focused. he could be a good addition.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:37 am

grange_end1927 wrote:UPDATED

(ForeverBlue)
I have been told its its Lee Tomlin Midfielder Bristol City, 28 years old, having medical with us now :thumbright: :thumbright:

New signing today

Pretty sure there will be many pretty mixed reactions.. he has been a quality player in the past, some might not be too impressed about where he's coming from,but so what!

Should be confirmed today/tomorrow - subject to passing his medical at Cardiff City

Great signing if true.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:08 pm

From my mates source seems genuine and tomlin will be a bluebird soon

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:15 pm

Warnock will get the best out of him if this happens! Always rated him and played well against us. Imagine what a fit and lean Tomlin can do!

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:19 pm

Looks like if Tomlin signs out next signing could be an additional Chef

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:24 pm

llan bluebird wrote:We let Whitts go for this fat...........Madness

Tomlin was quality apparantly had a great season for boro 2 years ago, last time whitts had a great season was a long time ago now hes way past his best and playing in league 1 now pal get over it

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:25 pm

id hope this is true, and gamble on McGugan aswell. Midfield would be in great shape... leaving just the attack... which could be only one signing off being good aswell.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:32 pm

Why are people comparing him to whitts? Tomlin gets stuck in and is clearly more of a Warnock type player

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:35 pm

Hope it's true, if so no-one can complain about us lacking quality in midfield any more. Tomlin, Gunnar and Ralls a superb midfield trio for me.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Is this another rumour or not? When we played Brizzle at our place he was excellent....he would be perfect for that number 10 role . Can control the game, beat players with ease and very good dead ball delivery. Scores some crackers as well.
He always looks overweight, but is still hard-working.