Cardiff City Goalkeeping options

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Blue_Barber » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:30 am

And finally.....

We seem to have some solid keepers now, especially after the debacle of letting both senior GKs leave without any signed senior GKs to replace them!!

Camp - New boy expected to start the season as number one plenty of pedigree in the English Championship
Etheridge - New boy previously on the books at Chelsea, Fulham, Oldham, Charlton and Walsall - an international GK and at 27 still learning his trade - I can see this one being a massive presence for City for many years
Murphy - hero for the first half of the season then dropped for McGregor - great reactions can't kick for toffee though - excellent back up
Wilson - I think he's terrible he's not going to make the grade get rid
Byrne - next GK from academy I'd rather us send him on loan and hopefully by spending time and energy in him he'll reach his potential.

Pretty well stoked here happy with the balance and skill set, for me it's getting rid of Wilson
Blue_Barber

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat