Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Cardiff City Legend to Retire from Football "

Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:32 am

Cardiff City legend Kevin McNaughton could be braced to retire from football completely after bidding farewell to Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

The Bluebirds icon failed to find regular first team football at Caley and now, aged 34, could be set to quit the game and head into coaching.

McNaughton revealed he wouldn't be extending his stay at the Scottish club in a statement on social media. He made just nine appearances in a single season in Scotland following his move from Wigan Athletic. McNaughton left Cardiff City Stadium in August 2015 after nearly a decade in South Wales.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Cardiff City Legend to Retire from Football "

Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:59 am

Would be awesome to get him involved in some way with bellers and the kids

Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:10 am

Totally agree get super kev involved

Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:07 pm

Get him here on the coaching staff or as an ambassador

Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:09 pm

New Role: Head of Hospitality...Players Wives Lounge! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:49 am

He is actually the love of my life... :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:33 am

I've spoken with super Kev on Twitter, he's looking to do his coaching badges so we might well see him again in the future! :bluescarf:

Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:15 am

norms76 wrote:I've spoken with super Kev on Twitter, he's looking to do his coaching badges so we might well see him again in the future! :bluescarf:

Seriously, that's fantastic and I wish him all the best :thumbup:

A great servant for Cardiff City FC and will be remembered for a long time to come! :ayatollah: :notworthy:

Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:58 am

Wonder what troobloo thinks of kev as he talks so lowly and is obsessed with everyone's admiration for Whitts.