Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Lex Immers '

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:56 pm

Cardiff City flop who paved the way for Kenneth Zohore is now without a club just six months after exit
Lex Immers - who was hauled off for Zohore in a turning point match for the Danish hero - has left Club Bruges just six months into an 18-month deal

Lex Immers has left Club Brugge just six months into an 18-month deal with the Belgians. Things have dramatically collapsed since we pulled £2million ouy for him. Would he be a decent utility player for us? Jokes aside, I hope he settles at a club in Holland. The guy just seems to never settle.

Re: Lex Immers

Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:10 am

MarshfieldIsBlue wrote:Cardiff City flop who paved the way for Kenneth Zohore is now without a club just six months after exit
Lex Immers - who was hauled off for Zohore in a turning point match for the Danish hero - has left Club Bruges just six months into an 18-month deal

Lex Immers has left Club Brugge just six months into an 18-month deal with the Belgians. Things have dramatically collapsed since we pulled £2million ouy for him. Would he be a decent utility player for us? Jokes aside, I hope he settles at a club in Holland. The guy just seems to never settle.

i find it difficult to wish him any luck at all.
its difficult to look back on those half arsed performances that contributed to a manager being sacked and us in the bottom 3 , and think anything other than he did the dirty on us after us forking out money we didnt have and showing faith in him.

Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:22 am

Definitely an odd situation with Lex Immers after he did so well in his 'loan' period :?

I wish him well in finding his form again...just not at our club! ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:57 am

He's a darts player moonlighting as a footballer!

Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:31 am

Looks as if he's fallen out of love with the game OR has a very pushy family set up.

I only saw him during his perm season- I say I saw him - apparently he was on the pitch, not that he did anything