Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who will start the season as Cardiff City's first choice goalkeeper?

You may select 1 option

View results

" CARDIFF CITY'S NUMBER ONE? "

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Who do you expect will start the season as our number one, and first choice goalkeeper?

I think it's fair to say we're now done in the transfer market when it comes to goalkeepers, but who starts the season as first choice?

Re: " CARDIFF CITY'S NUMBER ONE? "

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:14 pm

This will be warnocks hardest decision . I think lee camp will start the season but etheridge will eventually take the shirt

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:18 pm

Personally think that Murphy has earned the spot, but unfortunately he will more than likely be 3rd choice, with lee camp taking the number 1 shirt.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:03 pm

Camp :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:10 pm

A N OTHER ;)

Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:52 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:A N OTHER ;)

Hhhmmmmm interesting, if not AN Other, I think Warnock trusts and will start with Camp !!!

Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:52 am

Well it's pretty obvious. It'll be the player that shows the best in pre season training and the pre season games.
That could be either, I doubt he even knows himself yet.

Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:20 am

To be fair to Warnock, he's also very good at listening to advice and I believe Andy Dibble will have a big say.
At present, Camp has the experience at this level.

Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:32 am

Camps obviously been there, done it and trusted. But who knows if Etheridge performs well in pre season he might get the nod.

Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:28 am

I haven't seen much of Etheridge and I'd love to see him give Camp a run and maybe insettle the apple cart starting the season, BUT Camp has pedigree, he's still a decent age for a keeper and has been around the league for donkeys so I'd expect him to start as number one

Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:34 pm

No brainer, Camp :ayatollah: