Tommy Robinson "What Really Happened "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tommy Robinson "What Really Happened "

Postby nubbsy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 am

Dave67 wrote:

How do you know he wasn't attacked first? Which he has been many times in the past.
nubbsy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby wez1927 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:09 am

Jock wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:Annis

That is just a Tommy Robinson (or whichever of the several name changes he is currently using) view.

The view of the vast majority of right minded people who have seen his actual actions and witnessed his expressed opinions Is that he is a racist , ill educated thug. His appearance on t.v. with Piers Morgan demonstrated this pretty clearly.

Sanctimonious shite, time you grew up, got your head out your arse and looked at facts, you remind me of the Antifa clowns who don't even know why they're protesting but like to shout racist. Furthermore Islam is not a race, a guy I know converted, (he's a white Glaswegian) its more of a twisted political ideology . Perhaps get some facts before you condemn anyone who doesn't agree with your one eyed world view as racist and not right minded.

Totally agree
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:42 am

nubbsy wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

How do you know he wasn't attacked first? Which he has been many times in the past.

he doesnt do two sides to a story mate.
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:55 am

bluebird04 wrote:i don't know the man, never met him so cannot say he is a racist or a thug. what I do know is, whenever an incident happens in our country like when the Cardiff man killed those muslims, or when an attack happens, he always seems to rush to the place and start filming, and rather showing some respect to those who are hurt/injured/died he seems to start going on about local extremism. now me personally, think he should show some more class and respect in that regard. Also he does a lot of "editing" in his videos, there was one when he apparently went around London during "BREXIT" protest, and asked loads of people what he called a basic question, something like who was in charge of the EU (something along those lines) he had asked a large number of people, and most gave a correct answer, however he then uploaded a video where he said, everyone he asked couldn't even answer the question, so basically he edited out everyone who responded correctly.

I also seem to recall the rapper "Akala" and him debating on a bbc3 show a few years ago, and Akala put him in his place.

we don't know what "Really" happened at this event, there is "Tommy's" side of it, there is the other guys side, and then theres the truth. I've read what Tommy claims happened, and I have seen what eye witnesses have said happened, both pretty much say the guy was harassing tommy, however this is where it changes, tommy says he was attacked first, a reporter states it was the other way around, we don't know

i watched the akala thing last night..please re visit it with a fair and open mind..what exactly does Robinson say to be put in his place...its basically one man versus a hundred...he was called a racist on numerous occasions to a cheering audience...continually asked those calling him a racist to explain what he had said or done that was racsist to no reply..no reply? ..they just continued with their agenda..
i find these MANY ...put in his place..debates very disturbing tbh..people dont seem to see he was already pre judged before even turning up...to me if your going to call someone a racist you must then back it up.
dogfound

Postby SnackaJack » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:59 am

dogfound wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:i don't know the man, never met him so cannot say he is a racist or a thug. what I do know is, whenever an incident happens in our country like when the Cardiff man killed those muslims, or when an attack happens, he always seems to rush to the place and start filming, and rather showing some respect to those who are hurt/injured/died he seems to start going on about local extremism. now me personally, think he should show some more class and respect in that regard. Also he does a lot of "editing" in his videos, there was one when he apparently went around London during "BREXIT" protest, and asked loads of people what he called a basic question, something like who was in charge of the EU (something along those lines) he had asked a large number of people, and most gave a correct answer, however he then uploaded a video where he said, everyone he asked couldn't even answer the question, so basically he edited out everyone who responded correctly.

I also seem to recall the rapper "Akala" and him debating on a bbc3 show a few years ago, and Akala put him in his place.

we don't know what "Really" happened at this event, there is "Tommy's" side of it, there is the other guys side, and then theres the truth. I've read what Tommy claims happened, and I have seen what eye witnesses have said happened, both pretty much say the guy was harassing tommy, however this is where it changes, tommy says he was attacked first, a reporter states it was the other way around, we don't know

i watched the akala thing last night..please re visit it with a fair and open mind..what exactly does Robinson say to be put in his place...its basically one man versus a hundred...he was called a racist on numerous occasions to a cheering audience...continually asked those calling him a racist to explain what he had said or done that was racsist to no reply..no reply? ..they just continued w ith their agenda..
i find these MANY ...put in his place..debates very disturbing tbh..people dont seem to see he was already pre judged before even turning up...to me if your going to call someone a racist you must then back it up.

That sounds remarkably similar to your behaviour in some of our exchanges. I must remember to quote you on the above next time you dip in and out refusing to explain your clearly incorrect comments. :occasion5:
SnackaJack

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:13 am

SnackaJack wrote:
dogfound wrote:

i watched the akala thing last night..please re visit it with a fair and open mind..what exactly does Robinson say to be put in his place...its basically one man versus a hundred...he was called a racist on numerous occasions to a cheering audience...continually asked those calling him a racist to explain what he had said or done that was racsist to no reply..no reply? ..they just continued w ith their agenda..

That sounds remarkably similar to your behaviour in some of our exchanges. I must remember to quote you on the above next time you dip in and out refusing to explain your clearly incorrect comments. :occasion5:

if you just want an arguement please start another thread instead of derailing this one... or PM me ,my secretary will get around to giving a standard answer like she does with all my fans.
now either find fault and disagree with my post..or agree with it .
dogfound

Postby nubbsy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:18 am

Why is disagreeing with a religion racist? catholicism has held humanity back thousands of years and caused immense suffering, destroyed many cultures and institutionaly protected pedophile rings. If I had my way I'd close the Vatican down tomorrow. Am I racist?
Last edited by nubbsy on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
nubbsy

Postby SnackaJack » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:19 am

Arguing? Who's arguing? Derailing? Who's derailing?

The above are accusations of someone who clearly has just realised he has contradicted himself wildly. This is perfectly on topic and not in the slight bit an argument.

You have just outlined that someone who accuses someone of something must explain why when asked and explain clear reasoning behind their ill thought out quips and comments. Yet this is what you do daily? I am sure you may have to clear that up in order for people to take your comments on this seriously. Otherwise it seems you are changing your views to suit whatever agenda you are pushing at the time. It's either ok to do what the crowd and Akala did - or it isn't.

Which one is it?
SnackaJack

Postby SnackaJack » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:25 am

And immitation is the sincerest form of flattery. However by that time I have usually won the debate hands down, explained all my points thoroughly and thoroughly explained why the other views are incorrect, left with fielding irrelevant playground quips from the stubborn and defeated stragglers - quite a difference :lol:
SnackaJack

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:30 am

:sleepy2:
SnackaJack wrote:And immitation is the sincerest form of flattery. However by that time I have usually won the debate hands down, explained all my points thoroughly and thoroughly explained why the other views are incorrect, left with fielding irrelevant playground quips from the stubborn and defeated stragglers - quite a difference :lol:

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:
dogfound

Postby SnackaJack » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:36 am

So now displaying the exact behaviour of the crowd you just so verhemently condemned. That has furthered your point on the subject no end I'm sure :laughing6:
SnackaJack

Postby BlueDredd » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:39 am

wez1927 wrote:

That is just a Tommy Robinson (or whichever of the several name changes he is currently using) view.

The view of the vast majority of right minded people who have seen his actual actions and witnessed his expressed opinions Is that he is a racist , ill educated thug. His appearance on t.v. with Piers Morgan demonstrated this pretty clearly.

Racist for going against islamic extremist?

He's attacked all muslims in other statements whilst head of the EDL. Not just extremists. He's a racist, and he hates Islam.
JUDGEMENT TIME!
BlueDredd

Postby SnackaJack » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:08 pm

BlueDredd wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

He's attacked all muslims in other statements whilst head of the EDL. Not just extremists. He's a racist, and he hates Islam.

Islam isn't a race
SnackaJack

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:22 pm

SnackaJack wrote:So now displaying the exact behaviour of the crowd you just so verhemently condemned. That has furthered your point on the subject no end I'm sure :laughing6:

my last reply to you on this thread.
well i cant find any evidence of TR being a racist and none has been produced on this thread.
you on the other hand are a beaut..and theres considerable evidence of that.
i dont take you seriously... because over a period of years under various IDs you have exaggerated and lied. youve been a Cardiff fan..a Cardiff fan married to a jack..a jack.a millionaire..an ex pat living is oz have many differing qualifications and had a promising football career that there is no evidence of.
your sole reason for being on here is to argue with Cardiff fans
people who remenber you from years ago do so with a smile..you know the sort of smile, did their heads in but now see the funny side of you being on tilt in your walter mitty world.
no doubt i will have the same smile one day when Swansea are where they belong and you fall off the knife edge your on.
Last edited by dogfound on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dogfound

Postby Jock » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:22 pm

BlueDredd wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I don't like religion wether it's the Church of Scotland I was raised in, the Westboro Baptists, Scientology or any other magical sky fairy devotees, yet when I criticise Islam I'm immediately branded racist. I think anyone following the teachings of a megalomaniacal paedophile is mental, if he had been white I wouldn't get the same flack, so instead of wallowing in white privilege guilt have a clear open minded look at what's happening to our secular society.
Jock

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:27 pm

BlueDredd wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

and you...do you like Islam.?
or would the world be better without it.
dogfound

Postby SnackaJack » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:58 pm

dogfound wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:So now displaying the exact behaviour of the crowd you just so verhemently condemned. That has furthered your point on the subject no end I'm sure :laughing6:

well i cant find any evidence of TR being a racist and none has been produced on this thread.
i dont take you seriously... because over a period of years under various IDs you have exaggerated and lied. youve been a Cardiff fan..a Cardiff fan married to a jack..a jack.a millionaire..an ex pat living is oz have many differing qualifications and had a promising football career that there is no evidence of.
people who remenber you from years ago do so with a smile..you know the sort of smile, did their heads in but now see the funny side of you being on tilt in your walter mitty world.
no doubt i will have the same smile one day when Swansea are where they belong and you fall off the knife edge your on.

So let me get this straight... you say people cannot accuse Tommy Robinson of things without evidence as it shows a weak view. Yet you feel you can accuse me of things without any evidence at all based purely on jealousy? Yet you cannot see that they are completely conflicting statements.

You do see how you have contradicted yourself don't you? Can you point to evidence of "being a beaut" please - and back up these claims with actual evidence not just playground jibes.

You claim that others have various ID's then state you remember posters from years ago while your own ID is a matter of months old. Your habit of contradicting yourself is relentless and have lost any credibility in this thread you tried to have :laughing6:

While you display such jealousy fuelled traits then I shall continue to publically destroy your weak stances and see through motives.

You are welcome :thumbup:
SnackaJack

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:18 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
dogfound wrote:

So let me get this straight... you say people cannot accuse Tommy Robinson of things without evidence as it shows a weak view. Yet you feel you can accuse me of things without any evidence at all based purely on jealousy? Yet you cannot see that they are completely conflicting statements.

You do see how you have contradicted yourself don't you? Can you point to evidence of "being a beaut" please - and back up these claims with actual evidence not just playground jibes.

You claim that others have various ID's then state you remember posters from years ago while your own ID is a matter of months old. Your habit of contradicting yourself is relentless and have lost any credibility in this thread you tried to have :laughing6:

While you display such jealousy fuelled traits then I shall continue to publically destroy your weak stances and see through motives.

You are welcome :thumbup:

a few years ago while in one of your many melt downs on here you spat out some info re clubs youd played for.age groups.dates .and coaches some of whom i knew...
being intrigued at such odd and wierd behaviour i admit ive asked these pple about you when bumping into them at events and courses.
they are not vague playground jibes..they are first hand info on you being unstable for many years.
nobody i spoke with thought you bad or horrid...just not the full shilling.
dogfound

Postby wez1927 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:29 pm

nubbsy wrote:Why is disagreeing with a religion racist? catholicism has held humanity back thousands of years and caused immense suffering, destroyed many cultures and institutionaly protected pedophile rings. If I had my way I'd close the Vatican down tomorrow. Am I racist?

Totally agree
wez1927

Postby wez1927 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:30 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Islam isn't a race

Agree
wez1927

Postby SnackaJack » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:14 pm

dogfound wrote:a few years ago while in one of your many melt downs on here you spat out some info re clubs youd played for.age groups.dates .and coaches some of whom i knew...
being intrigued at such odd and wierd behaviour i admit ive asked these pple about you when bumping into them at events and courses.
they are not vague playground jibes..they are first hand info on you being unstable for many years.

Melt down? Why would such a calm and collected individual such as myself ever need to have a melt down? Is this another of your fantasies? And now you have exposed yourself as a liar multiple times in one thread which is exactly the reason you rent to try and keep your responses short, give a moron enough rope and he will hang himself :lol:

You are exposing yourself as a deluded troll multi, obsessed by one mans life you have decided to make up a host of fantasies and guidelines of discourse that change regarding each discussion.

Not a single coach involved in any of the set ups will have been around "the circuit" for at least the last decade, all of which I had and continue to have great relationships with. You are a proven liar with a chip on your shoulder the size of the United States. :laughing6:

Work hard and prosper, stop trying to spread poised and drag others down to your level. The world is your oyster. Genuine advice :thumbup:
SnackaJack

Postby SnackaJack » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:23 pm

And I have only ever named one coach, who is my very good friend.

Can you name him? :lol:

(I would stop digging at this point if I was you :laughing6: )
SnackaJack

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:28 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
dogfound wrote:a few years ago while in one of your many melt downs on here you spat out some info re clubs youd played for.age groups.dates .and coaches some of whom i knew...

Melt down? Why would such a calm and collected individual such as myself ever need to have a melt down? Is this another of your fantasies? And now you have exposed yourself as a liar multiple times in one thread which is exactly the reason you rent to try and keep your responses short, give a moron enough rope and he will hang himself :lol:

You are exposing yourself as a deluded troll multi, obsessed by one mans life you have decided to make up a host of fantasies and guidelines of discourse that change regarding each discussion.

Not a single coach involved in any of the set ups will have been around "the circuit" for at least the last decade, all of which I had and continue to have great relationships with. You are a proven liar with a chip on your shoulder the size of the United States. :laughing6:

Work hard and prosper, stop trying to spread poised and drag others down to your level. The world is your oyster. Genuine advice :thumbup:

no mate they are still alive..some coaching at other clubs ..some with the same clubs....some at the FAW trust....one in our academy ..some just interested in football but not hands on anymore..players and coaches..
sorry if ive hit a nerve ...truth hurts.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
dogfound

Postby SnackaJack » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:36 pm

How can a clear lie hit a nerve? I have named one coach on here. Who isn't even in football coaching anymore hasn't been for some years. He had one coach with him who is now a scout for St Mirren who has lived in Scotland for the last 12 years. Clearly the only nerve hit is yours as you eat yourself up at the thought of someone doing well for themselves.

No coaches I have ever come into contact with work for the FAW Trust, the Cardiff academy. You are a liar that has been exposed time and time again. Your obsession is bordering on unhealthy and it must be having an impact on your home life. This has clearly been something that has been festering for years in other guises and now contibuing in your new one.

You are a microcosm of the audience you so criticise. Now then, what was the coach I named? Should be an easy answer right? :laughing6:
SnackaJack

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:48 pm

:roll:
SnackaJack wrote:How can a clear lie hit a nerve? I have named one coach on here. Who isn't even in football coaching anymore hasn't been for some years. He had one coach with him who is now a scout for St Mirren who has lived in Scotland for the last 12 years. Clearly the only nerve hit is yours as you eat yourself up at the thought of someone doing well for themselves.

No coaches I have ever come into contact with work for the FAW Trust, the Cardiff academy. You are a liar that has been exposed time and time again. Your obsession is bordering on unhealthy and it must be having an impact on your home life. This has clearly been something that has been festering for years in other guises and now contibuing in your new one.

You are a microcosm of the audience you so criticise. Now then, what was the coach I named? Should be an easy answer right? :laughing6:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
dogfound

Postby SnackaJack » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:49 pm

The sound of silence as our doggybag frantically googles for answers, sweating more and more in frustration with each passing fruitless minute. Surely you will have to resort to the smileys soon? :lol:
Last edited by SnackaJack on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SnackaJack

Postby angelis1949 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:50 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Exactly....
angelis1949

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:53 pm

SnackaJack wrote:The sound of silence as our doggybag frantically googles for answers, sweating more and more in frustration with each passing fruitless minute. Surely you will have to resort to the smileys soon? :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
dogfound

Postby SnackaJack » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:54 pm

Oh I see you already resorted to the smileys. Right on cue. :lol:

Happy to debate with you, happy to discuss sensibly with you but this lying, this obsession and this chip on your shoulder have to go. I am relentless and will verbally destroy you each and every time while you are treading in quick sand with such fragile ground. Not a dig, genuine comment.

As soon as you post smileys people see right through.
SnackaJack

Postby murphy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:44 pm

SnackaJack wrote:Also important to note that neither Islam or radical Islam is race. Ginger, paler than pale Paul Scholes could covert to either tomorrow, yet he wouldn't change his race. It is an issue with an intolerant divisive version of a religion - not a race.

Correct, a ginger white Muslim convert Muslim from Tredegar has recently been jailed for a terror offence.
murphy

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat