Macgegor move

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Macgegor move

Postby Jock » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:17 pm

Allan Magregor has been linked with a transfer to Hearts, no way could these spoon burning junkies compete with Cardiff for wages so why haven't we signed him up? Of course it could all be bollox on a slow news day for the Scottish press.
Jock

Macgegor move

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Macgegor move

Postby G3vans » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:34 pm

A hearts fan was telling me about this yesterday, it's similar to them singing Berry from Ipswich. He's a hearts fan and has family in Edinburgh, so he's willing to take a wage cut. I'm sure we can match/better their offer but if he wants to play for them then there's nothing we can do.
G3vans

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:55 pm

I lilked McGregor but im not bothered he didn't sign, we have 3 keepers who are a good mix of experience and potential.
2blue2handle

Postby fred keenor » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:28 pm

Just like Ledley , probably wanted more than we were prepared to offer,
Are hull paying most of his wages perhaps?
fred keenor

Postby Jock » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:36 pm

fred keenor wrote:Just like Ledley , probably wanted more than we were prepared to offer,

Hearts haven't got a pot to piss in, if he's going there it's not for financial reasons.
Jock

Postby petesmeat » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Jock wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Just like Ledley , probably wanted more than we were prepared to offer,

Hearts haven't got a pot to piss in, if he's going there it's not for financial reasons.

Hull won't want to fund a rival but they can afford to let him go to Hearts. He's from Edinburgh after all.
petesmeat

Postby phildavies » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:43 pm

If their is one thing we don't need its another keeper
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Return to General Chat