Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ched Evans reaction

Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:16 pm

With Sheff Utd gaining promotion back to the Championship, Ched Evans will be making an appearance at the CCS this season. I'm curious as to what kind of reaction he'll receive here? I'm sure he's been getting a lot of stick from grounds up and down the country but there seems to be a fair amount of support for him on this forum as seen on previous posts?

Re: Ched Evans reaction

Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:24 pm

hes gna be playing for the opposition so i dare to say he will get some abuse maybe not as bad as other grounds he will visit tho, i still dont forgive him for his wonder goal at ninian park when he was at norwich the prick lol

Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Reza wrote:hes gna be playing for the opposition so i dare to say he will get some abuse maybe not as bad as other grounds he will visit tho, i still dont forgive him for his wonder goal at ninian park when he was at norwich the prick lol

What a goal that was though

Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:31 pm

Just a normal reaction, wouldn't expect anything less.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:09 pm

He shouldn't be given any adverse reaction he's just a player who's Welsh

Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:44 pm

I think he taunted the Ninian Stand when he scored against us last time. He isn't going to get a warm welcome.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:17 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:He shouldn't be given any adverse reaction he's just a player who's Welsh

:thumbup:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:12 am

He's not from Cardiff, or played for Cardiff so he's going to get stick