Re: Ledley

Postby Sven » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:23 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:3 way tug of war between
Derby county
Aston Villa
West Brom
I reckon the baggies may be his best option with TP in charge :bluebird:

Being a Premier League team will help, too! :thumbright: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Blueboys1927 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:36 pm

Sven wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:3 way tug of war between
Derby county
Aston Villa
West Brom
I reckon the baggies may be his best option with TP in charge :bluebird:

Being a Premier League team will help, too! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Very true :bluebird:
Blueboys1927

Postby bluebird04 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:28 pm

I will be absolutely stunned if he goes to one of them for the simple fact a guy I know has been telling me from the moment it was announced in here we are signing Ledley that he was "coming to the Midlands" and I believed the bullshit ITK on here that we were signing him and passed it off as rubbish
bluebird04

Postby Sven » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:34 am

bluebird04 wrote:I will be absolutely stunned if he goes to one of them for the simple fact a guy I know has been telling me from the moment it was announced in here we are signing Ledley that he was "coming to the Midlands" and I believed the bullshit ITK on here that we were signing him and passed it off as rubbish

Eh?? :? :?
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:11 am

Sven wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:I will be absolutely stunned if he goes to one of them for the simple fact a guy I know has been telling me from the moment it was announced in here we are signing Ledley that he was "coming to the Midlands" and I believed the bullshit ITK on here that we were signing him and passed it off as rubbish

I know right!!
:lol:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:16 am

Add him to the list of numerous other players who are coming here according to those itk. That is one massive list by the way.
Steve Zodiak

Postby bluebird04 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:41 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Sven wrote:

I know right!!

right i'll break it down, a friend who went to college and studied business with me, went off and does accounting, up in the midlands, he's not a football fan what-so ever, but few weeks ago, after it had been announced on here we were 95% signing ledley, we were all out having a drink, and someone brought up ledley coming to Cardiff. our friend said, ahh don't be so sure, he's coming to the midlands. I didn't take any notice of it, for the simple fact is, I believed the ITK people on here. which is why I said I would be stunned if he ended up at one of those clubs mentioned above
bluebird04

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:02 am

bluebird04 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I know right!!

right i'll break it down, a friend who went to college and studied business with me, went off and does accounting, up in the midlands, he's not a football fan what-so ever, but few weeks ago, after it had been announced on here we were 95% signing ledley, we were all out having a drink, and someone brought up ledley coming to Cardiff. our friend said, ahh don't be so sure, he's coming to the midlands. I didn't take any notice of it, for the simple fact is, I believed the ITK people on here. which is why I said I would be stunned if he ended up at one of those clubs mentioned above

Yeah my auntie used to clean for Ledley's sisters cousin and she said ....... blah blah blah.

95% (I don't know where you got that figure from) of people on here? :laughing6:
They haven't got any more information than my auntie who used to clean for Ledley's sisters cousin mate.
How long have you been reading this forum? Don't you know how it works yet?
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby bluebird04 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:18 am

bluebird04 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I know right!!

Yeah my auntie used to clean for Ledley's sisters cousin and she said ....... blah blah blah.

95% (I don't know where you got that figure from) of people on here? :laughing6:
They haven't got any more information than my auntie who used to clean for Ledley's sisters cousin mate.
How long have you been reading this forum? Don't you know how it works yet?

right, I never said he was in the know, I said I would be stunned if he ended up at one of the three clubs mentioned, because of what I was told by a friend, I never said I knew it. I didn't even believe it.

who said 95% of people on here ?.... there was post on this forum, I think it might of been from Annis which said the ledley deal to Cardiff was 95% complete.

again, I never said my friend had more information or any information, all I said was, I would be stunned if it came off because someone mentioned "hes coming to the midlands" that's all. nowhere did I say, hes an ITK, hes 100% right, I even said I ignored it, and didn't believe it because this forum said the ledley to Cardiff deal was 95% done.

TL;DR = I would be surprised if he ended up at one of those 3 clubs, mentioned as it would be just a mere coincidence
bluebird04

Re: ' Joe Ledley / Three Clubs want him '

Postby Blueboys1927 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:59 pm

I would not be suprised if he ended up at West Bromwich, managed by Pullis, good wages, still Premier league and only an hour and 20 min from his home in Cardiff to pop back and forth now and again. Makes perfect sense to me. Wales need our players playing in the top league, why drop back into second tier football for less money :bluebird:
Blueboys1927

Postby Fusilier23 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Ledley defo not coming to Cardiff. May not even be staying in UK!!
10/01/15
The day normality was restored
Back to Blue
Fusilier23

Postby eddiep » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:33 pm

I think he's better off abroad or in premier.

Championship is a hard place to be in midfield and I think he will get pounced on and get roughed up with no time.
you reap what you sow
eddiep

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:Ledley defo not coming to Cardiff. May not even be staying in UK!!

Aww shit. My auntie who used to clean for his sister cousin got it wrong!
;)
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby bluebird04 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:55 pm

For once seems I was told correct information although it took a lot longer to happen
bluebird04

Postby dogfound » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:26 pm

bluebird04 wrote:For once seems I was told correct information although it took a lot longer to happen

and they say a week is a long time in football..........3months?

its longer than the contract he has signed..
dogfound

Return to General Chat