Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The big question Hmmmm

Tue May 23, 2017 10:58 pm

Now that I no longer work within the Nuclear industry do I still call myself nuclearblue ? Over a year since I left and now have a part time job at Tesco so should I now be tescoblue ? Instead of Nukes you can call me Tesc ?
But it doesn't have the same ring to it :laughing6: :laughing6:

Re: The big question Hmmmm

Tue May 23, 2017 11:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Now that I no longer work within the Nuclear industry do I still call myself nuclearblue ? Over a year since I left and now have a part time job at Tesco so should I now be tescoblue ? Instead of Nukes you can call me Tesc ?

Give up Tesco and go work at your local petrol station, Steve :thumbup:

Then you can call yourself "EssoBlue" LOL ;) :lol:

Seriously, stay as you are. There'll only ever be one "Nukes" :thumbright: :notworthy:

Wed May 24, 2017 12:54 am

Stay as you are.
We're usually given names in our younger years by other people that we will always be known by and stay with us for the rest of our lives and although it's usually a self given name with the internet people tend to carry that name from place to place and keep to it as everyone knows them by that name.

Wed May 24, 2017 6:49 am

Depends on weather you still glow in the dark. 8-)

Wed May 24, 2017 6:58 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Depends on weather you still glow in the dark. 8-)

No I'm depleted now :laughing6: :laughing6:
Nah I would never change it everyone either knows me as Nukes or Chief. But hey 30 years in the industry I will always be Nukes :thumbup: :D

Wed May 24, 2017 7:00 am

You are bound to be contaminated stay as you are :lol:

Wed May 24, 2017 8:05 am

BobbyBlue wrote:You are bound to be contaminated stay as you are :lol:

:laughing6: :laughing6:
Alpha people know me as Nukes and it's Beta than Tesc :D

Wed May 24, 2017 8:09 am

Lucky the rebrand was overturned, otherwise you would be "radioactive red" :lol:

Wed May 24, 2017 9:03 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Now that I no longer work within the Nuclear industry do I still call myself nuclearblue ? Over a year since I left and now have a part time job at Tesco so should I now be tescoblue ? Instead of Nukes you can call me Tesc ?

no point changing, there's going to be some knob on here who will tell Tesco's and you'll be asked to change your name! :laughing6:

I'm just glad we had someone who remained vigilant at all times involved with the nuclear industry - have they got a picture of you sleeping on the job????? :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Wed May 24, 2017 9:57 am

You know what I reckon we should call you now.

Wed May 24, 2017 10:19 am

Has to be 'Value Blue' not that you're cheap or anything but you do get your own logo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 24, 2017 8:29 pm

Ha ha Lads you get value with me :lol: :lol: :lol: