What should Cardiff City do with Idriss Saadi?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue May 23, 2017 2:56 pm

Idriss Saadi is now back with Cardiff City.

Saadi has seen little playing time in a Cardiff City shirt after injury plagued his first campaign in South Wales.

The decision was taken to loan him to Vincent Tan-owned Belgian club KV Kortrijk this season and he has seized the opportunity with both hands.

Saadi is the fourth top scorer in the Belgian top flight with 15 goals, and Cardiff fans are dreaming of a link-up with current forward kenneth Zohore.

There’s no guarantees that would work of course, and Belgian football is very different from the physical challenge the Championship provides.

However, it’s fair to say the majority of Cardiff City supporters want to see Saadi given another chance in South Wales, and he should get that opportunity over pre-season at least.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: What should Cardiff City do with Idriss Saadi?

Postby dogfound » Tue May 23, 2017 3:22 pm

from the one or two times Warnock has mentioned him it didnt sound that he was interested in Saadi.
so if an offer comes in get rid ASAP.
dogfound

Postby Reza » Tue May 23, 2017 3:25 pm

i'd like to think that warnock will at least look at him during the summer and if hes not impressed then sell him and use the moneyto get someone inwho can help make us a better squad
Always be blue
Reza

Postby llan bluebird » Tue May 23, 2017 6:19 pm

Warnock is almost a shrink, he gets into the players head and makes them believe in themselves,the team and Warnock. That must be far more difficult with a player who doesn't really speak English, its the nuisances of communication that makes the difference.
If we could get a million for him, i bet Warnock would rather that and get who will buy into "the project"
llan bluebird

Postby caerblue » Tue May 23, 2017 6:23 pm

Warnock has already said he's not taking a gamble on him,I think a deal has already been done to get rid
caerblue

Return to General Chat