Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Political views

Mon May 22, 2017 12:53 pm

This is a football forum, can we leave the force feeding your political views on people to Facebook!?

Re: Political views

Mon May 22, 2017 1:05 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:This is a football forum, can we leave the force feeding your political views on people to Facebook!?

I do agree, I wish it just reverted to discussing football. surely the mods can do something about it

Mon May 22, 2017 1:13 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:This is a football forum, can we leave the force feeding your political views on people to Facebook!?

I agree, I am going to delete half of them as they could be put in the sticky and people can talk in there :thumbright: :bluebird:

Tidied up :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon May 22, 2017 1:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I agree, I am going to delete half of them as they could be put in the sticky and people can talk in there :thumbright: :bluebird:

well done, I was just thinking of leaving the forum. wise decision

Mon May 22, 2017 1:17 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=184510 :thumbright:

Mon May 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Tidied up :thumbright: :bluebird:

Well done Annis.

There's always Guna be a few off topic posts and that's no problem but when people are constantly clogging up the feed with the same stuff it's annoying.

Also the threads just end up with people personally insulting each other because of their views.

Mon May 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Problem is the footie season has finished and we have to talk about something between now and August. Cricket is boring, most on here don't like rugby, so it's either talk about boring politics or invent a few names of players who are being linked with us. Trouble is, that's just about every player outside of the PL, and half the ones in the PL, not many more names we can come up with. Roll on July so we can argue about where Cardiff are going to finish, and roll on August so we can blame the refs whenever things don't go to plan. ;)

Mon May 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Disagree personally, there's not much to talk about football-wise at the moment so don't see it as an issue.

Been the case for days that there's been a lot of political topics on here. Hasn't been an issue until today, which I find strange.

Mon May 22, 2017 2:01 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Disagree personally, there's not much to talk about football-wise at the moment so don't see it as an issue.

Been the case for days that there's been a lot of political topics on here. Hasn't been an issue until today, which I find strange.

ive tried my best not to click on any, but i did today (by mistake). Like i said, its only because i get force fed it on facebook ive had a moan :lol:

Tue May 23, 2017 12:35 am

great idea..move a couple of politics threads and have a people moaning about politics threads instead. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 23, 2017 12:39 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Disagree personally, there's not much to talk about football-wise at the moment so don't see it as an issue.

Ned, I tend to agree with you here. The moaning only appears to come from one or two, as usual. My view is they can choose to enter the debate or not! :ayatollah:

Tue May 23, 2017 12:45 am

Sven wrote:

Ned, I tend to agree with you here. The moaning only appears to come from one or two, as usual. My view is they can choose to enter the debate or not! :ayatollah:

i agree too.
its hardly like the board is full of good football debate threads .
there are no games the players are on hols and what rumours are out there tend to be made up.
its actually the perfect time for an election regarding football forums .
some people even post complaints on politics threads but dont post on football threads.???????????????????????????