Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Alex Fergusons Sympathy

Sun May 21, 2017 5:58 pm

FERGIE'S SYMPATHY FOR WENGER

Alex Fergusons Sympathy

Sky Sports

21/05/17

Speaking exclusively to Sky Sports, former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson sympathises with Arsenal's under pressure boss Arsene Wenger, and feels the club would struggle to find an adequate replacement.

"He has come through a forest of criticism for months now, and has never bowed," he said at an event for the League Managers' Association.

"He has seen it right through, he has shown a determination, a stubbornness. I think when you look at that, it's a quality, and I'm not sure they'll get another manager like that.

"It's quite easy to say 'Get rid of him', but who do you get? Who do you get in to keep that club the way they are for the next 20 years?

"I really feel sorry for him because I think he's shown outstanding qualities, and I think he has handled the whole situation. I don't know many that have done that."

Re: Alex Fergusons Sympathy

Sun May 21, 2017 6:52 pm

Jurgen Klopp? Eddie Howe? Tomas Tuchel? Luis Enrique? Jorge Sampaoli? Marcela Bielsa?

Quite easy really there are plenty who could replace him.

Sun May 21, 2017 7:32 pm

LostBlue wrote:Jurgen Klopp? Eddie Howe? Tomas Tuchel? Luis Enrique? Jorge Sampaoli? Marcela Bielsa?

Why would Klopp leave Liverpool for Arsenal?

Sun May 21, 2017 7:56 pm

murphy wrote:
LostBlue wrote:Jurgen Klopp? Eddie Howe? Tomas Tuchel? Luis Enrique? Jorge Sampaoli? Marcela Bielsa?

Bigger budget, more resources, better playing staff, better infrastructure, bigger stadium. Up until now a better chance of progressing in the CL. And similar styles of play.

Sun May 21, 2017 9:23 pm

LostBlue wrote:
murphy wrote:

Bigger budget, more resources, better playing staff, better infrastructure, bigger stadium. Up until now a better chance of progressing in the CL. And similar styles of play.

take it your a flat out gooner

Sun May 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Jurgen Klopp?

He's not exactly been a roaring success in his almost 2 seasons there to date.

Mon May 22, 2017 2:42 pm

dogfound wrote:
LostBlue wrote:
murphy wrote:

Ha! Yeh hence why I have the word Blue in my name on a Cardiff forum. The thread was about arsenal I'm just commenting on it

Mon May 22, 2017 2:43 pm

RV Casual wrote:Jurgen Klopp?

He's not exactly been a roaring success in his almost 2 seasons there to date.

I think what he achieved with Dortmund is proof what he can do with a capable squad. Of which Liverpool's is not

Mon May 22, 2017 8:07 pm

LostBlue wrote:
dogfound wrote:
LostBlue wrote:
murphy wrote:

Ha! Yeh hence why I have the word Blue in my name on a Cardiff forum. The thread was about arsenal I'm just commenting on it

also has the word lost in it..

Mon May 22, 2017 8:14 pm

dogfound wrote:
LostBlue wrote:
dogfound wrote:
LostBlue wrote:
murphy wrote:

:lol:

Mon May 22, 2017 10:47 pm

dogfound wrote:
LostBlue wrote:
dogfound wrote:
LostBlue wrote:
murphy wrote:

Congratulations, you can read!

Tue May 23, 2017 6:51 am

BobbyBlue wrote:
dogfound wrote:
LostBlue wrote:
dogfound wrote:
LostBlue wrote:
murphy wrote:

:lol:

:lol: :lol: