Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Adam Le Fondre

Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:42 pm

Adam Le Fondre Seals Boltons Promotion with another goal.

Adam le Fondre scores the third goal to cap an emphatic 3-0 win against Peterborough United and secure Bolton Wanderers’ promotion to the Championship.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Adam Le Fondre

Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:48 pm

Good luck to him in his career, but the bloke was a disgrace for us.
I can only imagine the kind of reception he will get at our place next season.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Chris Holmes wrote:Good luck to him in his career, but the bloke was a disgrace for us.

why was he a disgrace? thought he worked hard every time he played for us.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:02 pm

Not a player that makes a side good but great in a side that is already good.

Mon May 01, 2017 6:20 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Chris Holmes wrote:Good luck to him in his career, but the bloke was a disgrace for us.

why was he a disgrace? thought he worked hard every time he played for us.

i thought so too,
thought he was a poor signing, wasnt very good but always put in a shift.
but for some reason he seems to have picked this tag up ?????????

Mon May 01, 2017 6:27 pm

I tend to agree, I was pleased when we signed him thought he would be an asset at this level but it just didnt work out for whatever reason, not sure what hes done wrong to be so hated by some on here though?

Mon May 01, 2017 6:32 pm

Worked hard but never did it for us even though he had the chances but as he was paid well to score and didn't guess wasn't rated by fans!

Mon May 01, 2017 7:07 pm

RV Casual wrote:I tend to agree, I was pleased when we signed him thought he would be an asset at this level but it just didnt work out for whatever reason, not sure what hes done wrong to be so hated by some on here though?

really dont get it mate.
i think he arrived with an inflated rep {not his fault } and just was not that good.
104 apps for Reading but only 52 starts under diferent managers i think tells a tale.
and until this league 1 spell thats how its been everywhere on loan in championship. just not good enough.
but hate him for that.?

Mon May 01, 2017 8:06 pm

dogfound wrote:
RV Casual wrote:I tend to agree, I was pleased when we signed him thought he would be an asset at this level but it just didnt work out for whatever reason, not sure what hes done wrong to be so hated by some on here though?

really dont get it mate.
i think he arrived with an inflated rep {not his fault } and just was not that good.
104 apps for Reading but only 52 starts under diferent managers i think tells a tale.
and until this league 1 spell thats how its been everywhere on loan in championship. just not good enough.
but hate him for that.?

Think he badmouthed the club whilst on loan and for whatever reason was desperate not to come back. Our team in general wasn't scoring any goals and many strikers struggled for us over the last few years. He might carry on his form next year in the Championship

Mon May 01, 2017 9:18 pm

nubbsy wrote:
dogfound wrote:

really dont get it mate.
but hate him for that.?

Think he badmouthed the club whilst on loan and for whatever reason was desperate not to come back. Our team in general wasn't scoring any goals and many strikers struggled for us over the last few years. He might carry on his form next year in the Championship

one week Slade had in team the next not only was he on bench but told he was being loaned out pretty much imediately.
id be peed off too..
as for scoring nxt season . possibly. but he only scored 12 the year Reading won this division. 1 goal more than Zohore is on now. i just think we bought a poor player whose name sticks in the mind and therefore we all had inflated expectations.

Tue May 02, 2017 3:40 pm

He was cack when he got the chances anyway he should've buried that chance away at Millwall.

Tue May 02, 2017 9:42 pm

OGS - Love child ;)