Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' HUDDERSFIELD TOWN VS CARDIFF CITY TRAVEL INFO '

Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:33 am

Often on this forum i see people going on about travel issues and asking for lifts etc, so maybe we could keep it all within one thread. I'll put all the coach details from the different coaches going if someone provides the information for me. Post Below if you are able to offer a lift or know of any other coaches going.

CARDIFF CITY SUPPORTERS CLUB

COACH PRICE: Adults £29, Over60/18-21 £25, U18s £20, Accompanied U16s £18.

Pick Up Locations:

BUS 1

Bridgend : 04:20

Llantwit Major : 04:30

Barry : 05:00

Merrie Harrier (for Penarth) : 05:10

Gabalfa : 05:40

BUS 2

Talbot Green 05:00

Pontypridd 05:20

Nantgarw 05:30

BUS 3

Cardiff City Stadium 05:20

High Cross 05:55

More busses added with demand, to book contact Vince Alm anytime after 6pm on 07814 779441

MAESTEG BLUEBIRDS

Pick Up Points

THE CROWN, MAESTEG

LLINFI ARMS, TONDU

THE OAK, BRYNCETHYN

M4 PICK UPS AVAILABLE

Pick up times tbc, Bus price £20 for all. Contact via facebook if interested.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rail Travel is not available from Cardiff Central due to the game being an early kick off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTIONS TO THE STADIUM (Taken from Football Ground Guides

The John Smiths' Stadium is located just off the A62 Leeds Road. It can be easiest reached from Junction 25 of the M62. Simply follow the signs for Huddersfield (A62) and you will reach the stadium over on your left.

If approaching from the South, then leave the M1 at Junction 38 and take the A637 towards and then the A642 into Huddersfield. As you approach the town centre try to keep to the right hand lane as you will turn right at the roundabout and onto the A62 Leeds Road. The stadium is a short distance down this road on the right.

Alternatively if coming up from the South and looking for somewhere to park then along St Andrews Road there are a number of small businesses that offer parking for around £5. To find these, then aa you approach the town centre you will pass a Lidl store on your left. Go through the next lights and after passing a KFC and Iceland shop on your right, move over to the right hand lane and then turn right at the next set of traffic lights into St Andrews Road. Keep straight along this road and you will soon see the stadium over on your right.

There is also a fair sized car park located at the ground which costs £6.

The John Smith's Stadium is generally well signposted around Huddersfield town centre.

Post Code for SAT NAV: HD1 6PX

Re: HUDDERSFIELD TOWN VS CARDIFF CITY TRAVEL THREAD

Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:51 pm

Great idea, well done Adam, should do this for every game next season where possible :thumbup:

Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:43 pm

I'm taking a bus starting Caerphilly and picking up Nantgarw, North Cardiff, High X, Magor..

PM if you need more info

Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:42 pm

I'm taking a bus starting Caerphilly and picking up Nantgarw, North Cardiff, High X, Magor..

PM if you need more info

Re: ' HUDDERSFIELD TOWN VS CARDIFF CITY TRAVEL INFO '

Thu May 04, 2017 7:29 am

CCSC will now be running an extra bus due to demand. No indication of ticket sales yet from the club.

Re: ' HUDDERSFIELD TOWN VS CARDIFF CITY TRAVEL INFO '

Thu May 04, 2017 7:30 am

MAESTEG BLUEBIRDS PICK UPS:

Caerau: 4.45

Crown MAESTEG 5.00

Llynfi Arms Tondu 5.15

Oak Bryncethyn 5.20