Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCFC ' NEXT WEEK IS A BIG WEEK '

Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:20 am

CCFC ' NEXT WEEK IS A BIG WEEK '

For City and players like Peter Whittingham, Bruno Manga,Craig Noone, Anthony Pilkighton,Declan John etc

NEIL WARNOCK:

Warnock: “We’re talking all the time to players, I’m seeing Peter Whittingham this week and I’m hoping to see a few of the other lads."

"I'm hoping to sort all current contracts out next week."

“We’ve managed to get Zohore over the line and and a couple of others, so now we’re working on certain other players we feel can contribute for next season.”

“We need quality in the forward line and find more goals, apart from that, it looks like an exciting time.

“I don’t think there is a Brighton or Newcastle in the league next season so it will be very even.

Even though we’re not spending a lot of money, I think with what we’ve got and four or five additions, we can be up there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: CCFC ' NEXT WEEK IS A BIG WEEK '

Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:39 am

I agree not a Newcastle or Brighton, and while it's a strong division with teams being very competitive I think Sunderland will struggle like villa have next season, boro will be half decent but not a Newcastle and hull will be competitive if they come down. If the jacks come down, I fear them. :laughing5: