Bennett & Jazz

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bennett & Jazz

Postby llan bluebird » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Could they move into midfield ?

Malkys football by numbers taught me the importance of systems over talent (at our level) and the narrow 4141 without a decent centre forward or wingers (OK we did have Bellers) turned me against flouncy wingers.

Buy Tom Lawrence (£3 million ? ), play 442 with Kenny, a decent CM (£3 million), a no nonsense left back and move Bennett and Jazz into wide midfielders with the idea to close down the opposition and get the ball to the top 2.

£6 million won't buy much

Comments ?
llan bluebird

Bennett & Jazz

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bennett & Jazz

Postby jimmy_rat » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:38 pm

Probably

But NW has stated he wants more goals. This won't help with any sort of creativity.
jimmy_rat

Postby nubbsy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:34 pm

No we could do better on the wings than these two. They are full backs in my eyes. Shame Fabio isn't still here.
nubbsy

Postby Stringfellow » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Llan blue I thought you were going to have a pop again, but good point made. :thumbup:
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby The Duke » Mon May 01, 2017 2:11 am

llan bluebird wrote:Could they move into midfield ?

Malkys football by numbers taught me the importance of systems over talent (at our level) and the narrow 4141 without a decent centre forward or wingers (OK we did have Bellers) turned me against flouncy wingers.

Buy Tom Lawrence (£3 million ? ), play 442 with Kenny, a decent CM (£3 million), a no nonsense left back and move Bennett and Jazz into wide midfielders with the idea to close down the opposition and get the ball to the top 2.

£6 million won't buy much

Comments ?

You've made a strong case. Malky would no doubt respect your points. As suggested above, Warnock is all about getting the ball in the box and likes pace going forwards...I don't think NW would have Jazz and Bennett in such key positions to achieve this. You never know, Mrs Warnock might be viewing the thread and pass on your idea though
The Duke

Return to General Chat