Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leeds failed so we will see u next season

Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:13 pm

this is to all Leeds and especially that dickhead who comes on here. you said bye bye well its Hello again lol

You leeds horrible bastards spoilt in my view on of the great giant killings as you are so bad losers actually tossers.

I took my 7 year old boy to the game we are a league 1 full of hope and madness under this crazy owner Sam Hamman we had a fight against the top team in the premiership who were in the Champions league we didn't just compete we won a tough game.

It should go down in history as one of the best giant killings in history as it was that's the only fact

But No. it was full of bullshit Leeds didn't like losing so they used our reputation to ruin our party and they did apparently we caused total mayhem the truth is we beat you as you were not good enough that day but as sad losers you are you decided to take that away from us.

You will never take that away from us and it just made things worse to hate Leeds more I loved brian Clough his treatment by a scum team proves you are total shit but that day to even try and take our giant killing away is wrong sore bad losers.

Trust me seeing you fail today made me laugh and made my weekend I will have a drink or 5 to celebrate but I actually don't need it lol