Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING NEWS AND ALL GOOD NEWS AT CARDIFF CITY

Mon May 01, 2017 2:37 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Don't be too quick to write off Jamie Makie.Has a better workrate than most in his position and is someone that Warnock knows well.If he thinks he's got another season in him then I'd love to see him here.

He'll be 32 in September but has scored less career goals as a winger striker than Whitts (33 in sept) !!!!!

Sorry but your comparing apples and peas :lol:

Mon May 01, 2017 2:38 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Don't be too quick to write off Jamie Makie.Has a better workrate than most in his position and is someone that Warnock knows well.If he thinks he's got another season in him then I'd love to see him here.

He's played 18 times this season scoring once (granted he was injured at the start), but we're going to need much better than that to challenge the top 6. I think our squad lacks pace and quality rather than work rate.

Mon May 01, 2017 2:40 pm

Lukeshepherd93 wrote:

He's played 18 times this season scoring once (granted he was injured at the start), but we're going to need much better than that to challenge the top 6. I think our squad lacks pace and quality rather than work rate.

How many whitts goals were penalties
Does mackie take penalties

Mon May 01, 2017 2:45 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Lukeshepherd93 wrote:

How many whitts goals were penalties
Does mackie take penalties

I'm not comparing him to Whitts, I just think it would be a waste of money. Don't get me wrong he's not a bad player, it's just not what we need.

Mon May 01, 2017 2:55 pm

The Beachcomber wrote:Great news and I really hope that they decide to get rid of that awful worm on our badge and replace it with a traditional Welsh Dragon. I think it would result in many more shirts being sold.

Heritage be damned, look at the worms tail, it's a Welsh dragon not a Chinese one :thumbup:

Mon May 01, 2017 6:26 pm

Igovernor wrote:
The Beachcomber wrote:Great news and I really hope that they decide to get rid of that awful worm on our badge and replace it with a traditional Welsh Dragon. I think it would result in many more shirts being sold.

Heritage be damned, look at the worms tail, it's a Welsh dragon not a Chinese one :thumbup:

Funny you should say that take look at Dragon in Carmarthen town centre it bares a remarkable likeness to one on badge! I think because ours is skinny it must be Chinese but not so sure looking at one I described :thumbup:

Tue May 02, 2017 4:00 am

King Brian Clark wrote:If so called supporters don't attend and support the team because the seats are RED and the second or third kit is RED then they are not supporters they are just moaning disrupting trouble makers who would not attend even if the pitch was BLUE. If you don't attend matches then you don't deserve the right to comment. Go and follow the Jacks. :bluescarf:

Or they just have a different opinion to you.

I was dead set against the red but I personally would prefer getting rid of the pantomime dragon on our badge and replace it with the majestic Welsh dragon over replacing the red away kit or even the seats. However, I'd ideally like all three changed.

I'm just happy we seem to have a season to genuinely look forward to come August. Bluebirds!

Wed May 31, 2017 1:27 pm

:thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird: