BREAKING NEWS AND ALL GOOD NEWS AT CARDIFF CITY

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING NEWS AND ALL GOOD NEWS AT CARDIFF CITY

Postby davids » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:21 pm

Good news on the red but if Hoilett and Kadeem are staying I hope it's on really low wages because I'm not sure that either of them are good enough for a team looking to get promoted.

Who the hell is going to pay anything for Noone and Pilkington?

Our only hope is that someone will take them on a free and take on their wages because neither of them are worth anything like the money we are apparently paying them.

i worry we may be stuck with both of them draining vital wages next season.

Not to mention that geriatric Lambert.
davids

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby kalamazoomakone » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:23 pm

now i know hes just signed a 1year contract but if city are trying to get promotion next year id love to see kenny miller in for 1 season & play up front with zohore,miller is all go and zohores aerial power miller would score goals im certain :old: :old: :old:
kalamazoomakone

Postby ThomasC » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:30 pm

kalamazoomakone wrote:now i know hes just signed a 1year contract but if city are trying to get promotion next year id love to see kenny miller in for 1 season & play up front with zohore,miller is all go and zohores aerial power miller would score goals im certain :old: :old: :old:

Kenny Miller is ancient :lol: :ayatollah:
ThomasC

Postby davids » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:45 pm

kalamazoomakone wrote:now i know hes just signed a 1year contract but if city are trying to get promotion next year id love to see kenny miller in for 1 season & play up front with zohore,miller is all go and zohores aerial power miller would score goals im certain :old: :old: :old:

Never forget his miss in the League Cup Final against Liverpool which could have won us the game.

Or his penalty misses in the semi final and final that season.

Anyone can score in the Scottish pub league - even that JB Scott Sinclair has scored loads up there.
davids

Postby nubbsy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:51 pm

Thank God your not on the transfer committee.

And also for all Zohores abilities I think it's in the air that is his weakest point.
nubbsy

Postby Wayne S » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:15 pm

What the hell is wrong with a red away kit? The away kit has nothing to do with the rebrand.

We've had red away kits at numerous times throughout our history and now we are expunging them completely.

A pretty childish want from the fans.
Wayne S

Postby moonboots » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Our home kit is Blue. Doesn't matter one bit if red features as our second or third kit as far as I'm concerned. Rather red than play in white. We're back in blue....let it go mun. :thumbup:
moonboots

Postby Buchanan's Exocet » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:44 pm

The more red we get rid of, the better I like it.
Memories fade but the scars still linger!
Buchanan's Exocet

Postby Tomshort1927 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:58 pm

With the red stand situation, why don't our club go to adidas and ask them to pay for the seats for us and in exchange get rid of the awful ayatollah design and just have an adidas logo or 3 stripes going through the stand. This wouldn't cost the club anything and wouldn't look bad imo.
Tomshort1927

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:06 pm

moonboots wrote:Our home kit is Blue. Doesn't matter one bit if red features as our second or third kit as far as I'm concerned. Rather red than play in white. We're back in blue....let it go mun. :thumbup:

Need to exterminate the wiggly worm.
Bakedalasker

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:46 pm

Kenny Miller. I take it you are having a laugh, may as well bring back Leo Fortune-West at the same time.
Steve Zodiak

Postby dogfound » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:58 pm

nubbsy wrote:

Thank God your not on the transfer committee.

And also for all Zohores abilities I think it's in the air that is his weakest point.

Toshack he aint,thats for sure.
dogfound

Postby Jules » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:02 pm

Wonder if people be happy if NO red also No Mr Tan and his money, really can't see the obsession with getting rid of the red totally, leave it as the away strip, after all its now part of our Roller coaster history.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:16 pm

great news about the contracts, Zohore signing is huge news.

away kit I don't care what colour it is, I like the black and yellow but also like the red with us bring a Welsh club.

seats being changed I'm indifferent on, I'd rather they were blue but the stand isn't even in use other the in Wales games when it's great it red lol. better if blue bit depending on cost wouldn't it be better to use that money elsewhere right now.

5m seems a good budget, bring in 3 quality players and then use money from sales, I think Warnock can use it well.

all good news :occasion5:
2blue2handle

Postby Sven » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:34 pm

That's all good news and I can see why Annis was so excited! :thumbup: :ayatollah:

I'm with Luke (2blue2handle) on the contract situation and feel Kenneth Zohore is the biggest gain, whilst Kadeem Harris still has a way to go but is worth keeping, as I think he is still on an upward learning curve :ayatollah:

PS: I'm sure he (Annis) could arrange for a few of the boys to 'pop around' and remove the seats from the Upper Ninian for free! ;) :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:56 pm

Sven wrote:That's all good news and I can see why Annis was so excited! :thumbup: :ayatollah:

I'm with Luke (2blue2handle) on the contract situation and feel Kenneth Zohore is the biggest gain, whilst Kadeem Harris still has a way to go but is worth keeping, as I think he is still on an upward learning curve :ayatollah:

PS: I'm sure he (Annis) could arrange for a few of the boys to 'pop around' and remove the seats from the Upper Ninian for free! ;) :laughing6:

Certainly Chris and Free, I will fly back tomorrow :lol: :thumbright: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby LostBlue » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:09 pm

We could sell the seats to Sunderland, alot of theirs have faded now. Or Boro for that matter
LostBlue

Postby grange_end1927 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:22 am

Good news all round that,hopefully stop the moaners :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
grange_end1927

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:42 am

LostBlue wrote:We could sell the seats to Sunderland, alot of theirs have faded now. Or Boro for that matter

Great idea :!:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:47 am

All positive stuff and reading between the lines it shows that the club are beginning to realise what a terrible idea the rebrand was (they are not alone there :oops: ). For some of us the away kit and red seats are no big deal but to others it is a constant slap in the face.

For that reason I agree both should go as the club tries to mend fences with fans who were most disaffected by the the rebrand.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:59 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:That's all good news and I can see why Annis was so excited! :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Certainly Chris and Free, I will fly back tomorrow :lol: :thumbright: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Yep I would voluntier althought unlike my Grandstand A seat none of the horrible plastic would find its way pass the nearest skip.
Bakedalasker

Postby darran1927 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:09 pm

2blue2handle wrote:great news about the contracts, Zohore signing is huge news.

away kit I don't care what colour it is, I like the black and yellow but also like the red with us bring a Welsh club.

seats being changed I'm indifferent on, I'd rather they were blue but the stand isn't even in use other the in Wales games when it's great it red lol. better if blue bit depending on cost wouldn't it be better to use that money elsewhere right now.

5m seems a good budget, bring in 3 quality players and then use money from sales, I think Warnock can use it well.

all good news :occasion5:

agree with allthis
darran1927

Postby King Brian Clark » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:26 pm

If so called supporters don't attend and support the team because the seats are RED and the second or third kit is RED then they are not supporters they are just moaning disrupting trouble makers who would not attend even if the pitch was BLUE. If you don't attend matches then you don't deserve the right to comment. Go and follow the Jacks. :bluescarf:
King Brian Clark

Postby The Beachcomber » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:13 pm

Great news and I really hope that they decide to get rid of that awful worm on our badge and replace it with a traditional Welsh Dragon. I think it would result in many more shirts being sold.
The Beachcomber

Postby Cesca » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:18 pm

Great news :bluebird:. Have bought season tickets for next season :bluescarf:
Cesca

Postby Ray Bishop » Mon May 01, 2017 11:35 am

The red away kit doesn't bother me, as we've had red away kits before the rebrand, 92/93 being one season we had it. As far as the red seats go, then as far as I'm concerned the sooner they're gone the better. The were put in to hammer home the rebrand. Hate looking at them.
Ray Bishop

Postby Lukeshepherd93 » Mon May 01, 2017 1:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:CARDIFF CITY ' ALL GOOD NEWS COMING OUT '

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/04/2 ... oming-out/ :thumbright: :bluebird:

For me this is more than good news and shows we are trying to put the Despicable Rebrand behind us :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I have been told that Our Home and Away Kits will No longer have anything to do with the Despicable Red we once wore. :thumbright:
I have also been told our club is even thinking of not having the Despicable Red on the 3rd Kit as well.

Even more news on the Red, I have also been told that our club is moving even more forward and quotes have been asked for regarding the removing of the Red seats in the Upper Ninian Stand, one source is saying this will 100% be done, I am still not convinced that this will happen, but will be very happy if this is true :thumbright: :thumbright:

I was also told more good news that Kareem Harris, Junior Hoilett and of course as it's already come out Kenneth Zohore have agreed new contracts.

Neil Warnock is more than happy that he has signed up three players that he wanted to stay for next seasons promotion challenge.

I was also told that Warnock has been given a £5mill budget which will be increased if players like Craig Noone and Anthony Pilkighton are moved on etc as these two alone are costing our club approx £200,00 a month.

Exciting times ahead for our fans and club :thumbright: :bluebird:

I have been told that eventually the Red will be Non existent at our Great Football club :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Amazing news!1! :bluebird:

Them red seats need to go, personally I'm embarrassed every time I see them and a constant reminder of my most disengaged years as a Cardiff fan.

Absolutely brilliant news on the contracts, three players that actually excite me nearly every week. I'm a big fan of Harris and this could be a big season for him.

Such a shame to see Noone go after 5 years or so at the club, he's been brilliant for us at times but it is time for him to go he was terrible on Friday. Let's just not waste the money on players like Jamie Mackie...

:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Lukeshepherd93

Postby Sneggyblubird » Mon May 01, 2017 1:32 pm

Don't be too quick to write off Jamie Makie.Has a better workrate than most in his position and is someone that Warnock knows well.If he thinks he's got another season in him then I'd love to see him here.
Sneggyblubird

Postby llan bluebird » Mon May 01, 2017 1:49 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Don't be too quick to write off Jamie Makie.Has a better workrate than most in his position and is someone that Warnock knows well.If he thinks he's got another season in him then I'd love to see him here.

He'll be 32 in September but has scored less career goals as a winger striker than Whitts (33 in sept) !!!!!
llan bluebird

Postby Bushy Eyebrows » Mon May 01, 2017 2:24 pm

I would buy yellow away shirts every season without a doubt. :ayatollah:
Bushy Eyebrows

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat