Huddersfield tickets

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Huddersfield tickets

Postby bluebird94 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:14 am

Got told yesterday that we have only sold approx 60 tickets for next week anyone know if this is correct :bluescarf:
bluebird94

Huddersfield tickets

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Huddersfield tickets

Postby Lawnmower » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Probably doesn't include the Travel Group
Lawnmower

Postby RV Casual » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:45 pm

I take my hat off to anyone who goes up there next Sunday for a 12ko.

I know all games are kicking off at the same time but to be honest it is an absolute farce, completely disrespectful to fans and unless im mistaken there doesnt seem to be any logical reason for it.

12 on a Sunday ffs.
RV Casual

Postby davids » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:16 pm

We've booked the skateboard to take us all up there!

I see that we have the furthest distance to travel of all the teams playing away next week in the Championship.

Yet again, Cardiff fans treated like absolute shit by the footballing authorities.

Still, I'm sure the club will look after us by providing some free bacon rolls and hot drinks for the loyal fans who will be leaving Cardiff around 5.30 next Sunday to show how much they appreciate our efforts to support the team.

Because they always look after our away supporters so well.
davids

Postby dogfound » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:48 pm

RV Casual wrote:I take my hat off to anyone who goes up there next Sunday for a 12ko.

I know all games are kicking off at the same time but to be honest it is an absolute farce, completely disrespectful to fans and unless im mistaken there doesnt seem to be any logical reason for it.

12 on a Sunday ffs.

its to accommodate a tv game from our division.
league rules state all teams kick off the final game of the season at the same time so no advantage is given to teams knowing exactly whats required.
at least thats what i read some time back
dogfound

Postby Lawnmower » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:49 am

Well we are going and taking a coach up if anyone is interested.
Lawnmower

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:56 am

I reckon there will be at least 600 Cardiff fans up there, last game of the season.

I know of at least 4 different coaches going up :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

12pm for every club and this has been happening for years, thats how football has become and most clubs fans just get on with it.

Years ago City had many away games on Friday nights Halifax,Tranmere,Colchester,Northampton etc and we just travelled and supported our club without moaning and making excuses :thumbright: :bluebird: :ayatollah:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby adamt958 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:53 am

Maesteg Bluebirds running a bus as well :ayatollah:
"It's Andy Campbell, it's in!" "Up,up and away to division one!"
adamt958

Postby Philippine blue » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:57 pm

They should make all the games 3pm kick offs on the last day. f**k this 12oclock shit. Whats the reason anyway?????
Philippine blue

Postby troobloo3339 » Mon May 01, 2017 9:09 am

Philippine blue wrote:They should make all the games 3pm kick offs on the last day. f**k this 12oclock shit. Whats the reason anyway?????

me and william going. Up saturday staying. Over night
Fancy dress 118 118 collecting for velindre hospital again
Supporters bus to wigan sponsored william £172
Sandmartin allowed us . To collect before newcastle game might havegot another £100
Family. Have been very generous and carl curtis and . Danny mason and the doc adds another near £100
So if we can get a good responce at huddersfield it will have been a, great effort. By william
troobloo3339

Postby NIBluebird » Mon May 01, 2017 12:53 pm

I'm flying over for it .

Huddersfield will field total reserve team though as in playoffs already
NIBluebird

Postby troobloo3339 » Mon May 01, 2017 1:37 pm

NIBluebird wrote:I'm flying over for it .

Introduce yourself mate
Ive seen you on here
I will be dressed in 118 118 fancy dress costume with , my grandson william 10yrs
troobloo3339

Postby Chris Holmes » Mon May 01, 2017 8:30 pm

They have form on this...

Huddersfield Town look set to be hit with a fine from the English Football League after they made 10 changes to their squad prior to a recent defeat to relegation battlers Birmingham.
Huddersfield, having already secured play-off football, entered the fixture having made wholesale squad changes in order to keep personnel fresh for the crucial final month of the season.

Manager David Wagner has defended his decision and stands by the alterations made to his team, though the club look likely to face action from the EFL with a meeting pencilled in to discuss the matter on Tuesday.

Wagner believes he was right to rest key players, despite Birmingham's current plight, and insists other managers whose side's are threatened by relegation should have acted to prevent this themselves earlier in the campaign.
'Changes were necessary as no one knows what will happen over the next month,' Wagner told the Huddersfield Examiner.
'It is unfair talking about my starting XI because I wanted fresh players.

'Opponent's managers who are threatened by relegation should not talk about my team selection.
'They should do their jobs over the whole season and then not have to worry about my team selection,' Wagner added.
The 2-0 defeat to Birmingham means Huddersfield remain in fifth place with 81 points after 45 games played.
The three points for the Blues however were crucial and mean the St Andrews side now sit two points above the drop zone entering the final fixture of the season.
Chris Holmes

Postby NIBluebird » Mon May 01, 2017 10:58 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:

Introduce yourself mate
Ive seen you on here
I will be dressed in 118 118 fancy dress costume with , my grandson william 10yrs

I will mate - you'll be hard to find lol
NIBluebird

Postby Ray Bishop » Tue May 02, 2017 11:37 am

Chris Holmes wrote:

They have form on this...

Huddersfield Town look set to be hit with a fine from the English Football League after they made 10 changes to their squad prior to a recent defeat to relegation battlers Birmingham.
Huddersfield, having already secured play-off football, entered the fixture having made wholesale squad changes in order to keep personnel fresh for the crucial final month of the season.

Manager David Wagner has defended his decision and stands by the alterations made to his team, though the club look likely to face action from the EFL with a meeting pencilled in to discuss the matter on Tuesday.

Wagner believes he was right to rest key players, despite Birmingham's current plight, and insists other managers whose side's are threatened by relegation should have acted to prevent this themselves earlier in the campaign.
'Changes were necessary as no one knows what will happen over the next month,' Wagner told the Huddersfield Examiner.
'It is unfair talking about my starting XI because I wanted fresh players.

'Opponent's managers who are threatened by relegation should not talk about my team selection.
'They should do their jobs over the whole season and then not have to worry about my team selection,' Wagner added.
The 2-0 defeat to Birmingham means Huddersfield remain in fifth place with 81 points after 45 games played.
The three points for the Blues however were crucial and mean the St Andrews side now sit two points above the drop zone entering the final fixture of the season.

I hope they throw the book at Huddersfield for this. Wagner totally took the piss! If I was a Blackburn or Forest fan I'd be raging, fair enough them playing a weak team against us, as we got nothing riding on it, but to play a team like that against a team fighting against relegation is a disgrace!
Ray Bishop

Return to General Chat