Peter whittingham a true Cardiff City legend

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby cardiff 74 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:41 am

In the last ten years at City peter whittingham has been my idol my favourite player belive you when he's been brilliant I nave given him the credit he deserves I have criticised him when he's had bad games and to be fair he never had many Peter whittingham has scored great goals for us and can still pull them out of the bag his slick passing has been a joy to watch.but after saying all that the one thing that has always stood out for me about whites is the way he has stuck with us through think and thin I never once ever heard him complain about money or he wanted to leave and in the period he's has been here apart from the good times Peter has seen with us he has also seen the dark times .i hope in my heart peter whittingham stays next season and in my opinion deserves another season or to but I know one thing Peter whittingham deserves a testimonial for is loyalty to our football club there's not many players today who can say that
cardiff 74

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Peter whittingham a true Cardiff City legend

Postby Dahboy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:53 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:In the last ten years at City peter whittingham has been my idol my favourite player belive you when he's been brilliant I nave given him the credit he deserves I have criticised him when he's had bad games and to be fair he never had many Peter whittingham has scored great goals for us and can still pull them out of the bag his slick passing has been a joy to watch.but after saying all that the one thing that has always stood out for me about whites is the way he has stuck with us through think and thin I never once ever heard him complain about money or he wanted to leave and in the period he's has been here apart from the good times Peter has seen with us he has also seen the dark times .i hope in my heart peter whittingham stays next season and in my opinion deserves another season or to but I know one thing Peter whittingham deserves a testimonial for is loyalty to our football club there's not many players today who can say that

I agree a real true testimonial not like that made up debacle for Kev.
Dahboy

Return to General Chat