Useless tonight.
Bakedalasker

Craig Noone

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Craig Noone

Postby Rydogsccfc » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:31 pm

Warnock is giving him dirty looks he is gone thankfully.
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Postby Pulisnewport » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:34 pm

One trick pony should try using his right foot now and again. Need at least 8 players in the window imo
Pulisnewport

Postby EastleighBlue » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:38 pm

Dreadful performance. He's a shadow of the player who got promoted to the premiership. He needs to go along with Pilkington. Well beaten tonight which shows the gap needed in quality to gain promotion next year. But given the dreadful start to the season I am just pleased that tonight doesn't really matter.
EastleighBlue

Postby Bakedalasker » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:08 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:Dreadful performance. He's a shadow of the player who got promoted to the premiership. He needs to go along with Pilkington. Well beaten tonight which shows the gap needed in quality to gain promotion next year. But given the dreadful start to the season I am just pleased that tonight doesn't really matter.

Didn't think they were that special Newcastle tonight. However they do have that quality in the team and that is what you need when you can't break down a defence.

If Craig Noone put away one of those chances we could hae got something from that game.
Bakedalasker

Postby Dahboy » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:21 pm

Fair play to him he gives you 110% but needs to move on now.
Dahboy

Postby nubbsy » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:25 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
EastleighBlue wrote:Dreadful performance. He's a shadow of the player who got promoted to the premiership. He needs to go along with Pilkington. Well beaten tonight which shows the gap needed in quality to gain promotion next year. But given the dreadful start to the season I am just pleased that tonight doesn't really matter.

Didn't think they were that special Newcastle tonight. However they do have that quality in the team and that is what you need when you can't break down a defence.

If Craig Noone put away one of those chances we could hae got something from that game.

Don't forget mangas free header too!

Noone been useless for years not just tonight.
nubbsy

Postby pengamblue » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:34 pm

missed two sitters tonight think we know what happens next :wave:
pengamblue

Postby llan bluebird » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:37 pm

He's still has more end product than Harris

Winter purple patch, i'd gladly let them both leave
llan bluebird

Postby Dai Drope » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:45 pm

Noone and Pilkington can leave tonight, joined by Witts (sorry but time is up)and they can be joined by Hoilett (based on his showing tonight). Halford is not fit and will Harris ever be able to cross a ball? Looks like we need at least 6 players. Other than that things could be worse!!
Dai Drope

Postby valleyrambill » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:15 pm

I have for a while felt Noone could come back and it was confidence but tonight he was dreadful very poor plus Pilks too
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby boyo1927 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:19 pm

I thought pilks did ok when he came on. Funny how others see it differently. Noone whitts manga all gone. Halford is very poor player. Gunnar should be the player sat in front of centre backs. Why I
Has warnock changed this?
boyo1927

Postby davids » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:32 pm

When he came on Hoilett switched sides so Noone could play on the right yet again.

Why do they do that? Craig Noone is a professional footballer,playing one division down from the top league in this country, earning (allegedly) a salary upwards of £20,000 per week and he can only kick a football with one foot :o

And he's not the only one. Whittingham, Ralls and Zohore might as well not wear boots on their right feet as they do absolutely everything they can to get the ball onto their left foot.

Noone currently having approximately one to two good games per season. Wolves away last season, Derby away this season.

Another one who's time is up.
davids

Postby Wolfpac » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:05 am

One of the worst players to wear the blue cloth and to think were paying this chimp £20k a week, I know a few non league players who'd play out of their skin and score 10 fold more than Noone for £2k a week !!
Wolfpac

Postby Sven » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:31 am

nubbsy wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Jack ,he's never lived up to the pre-purchase hype! I recall we chased him for some time and Brighton were desperate to keep him...or were they, if you know what I mean? LOL :laughing6: :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby gwentbluebirds » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:17 am

nubbsy wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

And Zohores header as well as Morrison having goal disallowed which on screen underneath at half time didn't look too much wrong with it.
gwentbluebirds

Postby Charlie Harper » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:08 am

Noone offers the side next to nothing and he will be lucky to find a league 1 club on the form he is showing.
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby NPCC39 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:41 am

Warnock mumbled 'f*****g, rubbish', seemed to be aimed at noone's miss at the back post, where he had to adjust to his favoured left, rather than just using his right foot
NPCC39

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:48 am

boyo1927 wrote:I thought pilks did ok when he came on. Funny how others see it differently. Noone whitts manga all gone. Halford is very poor player. Gunnar should be the player sat in front of centre backs. Why I
Has warnock changed this?

Halford was a complete toss pot the worst individual performance this season IMO. In fairness he wins a number of headers in centre field but he never finds a blue shirt. Also easily beaten on the ground and does nothing going forward.

That said he offers than Noone ;)
Last edited by Tony Blue Williams on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby RageJon » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:49 am

Both noone and pilks are like headless chickens
Always Know If The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze !

Utrinque Paratus
RageJon

Postby RageJon » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:50 am

Morrison is lost without bamba to many mistakes and not closing down quick enough
Always Know If The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze !

Utrinque Paratus
RageJon

Postby dogfound » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:51 am

Charlie Harper wrote:Noone offers the side next to nothing and he will be lucky to find a league 1 club on the form he is showing.

he has had good games, or at least good spells in some games which seem to gloss over the 90% of absolute garbage the rest of the time. he is willing to try but that in no way makes up for not having the football nous to be in the right areas or knowing himself what exactly he is ..trying..to do.
met him a couple of times ,really nice guy but in my view has done well to remain at this level for so long.
dogfound

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:52 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:
And Zohores header as well as Morrison having goal disallowed which on screen underneath at half time didn't look too much wrong with it.

I agree and I think NW needs to give KZ another 'pep' talk as he should have buried that header. IMO Morrison's goal should have stood the ref was a total gob shite.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:54 am

dogfound wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:Noone offers the side next to nothing and he will be lucky to find a league 1 club on the form he is showing.

he has had good games, or at least good spells in some games which seem to gloss over the 90% of absolute garbage the rest of the time. he is willing to try but that in no way makes up for not having the football nous to be in the right areas or knowing himself what exactly he is ..trying..to do.
met him a couple of times ,really nice guy but in my view has done well to remain at this level for so long.

That's a good summary CN does flatter to deceive for short periods in games but the total sum of his contribution is just about zero.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Jules » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:12 am

Got the distinct impression half the team were already on their jollies :evil:
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby llan bluebird » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:34 am

I wish i had the mins to goals and assists because i would wager Nooney contributes more than both Holiett and Harris put together. Never really been a fan of his, or that type of player

All three can go for me.
llan bluebird

Postby dogfound » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:55 am

llan bluebird wrote:I wish i had the mins to goals and assists because i would wager Nooney contributes more than both Holiett and Harris put together. Never really been a fan of his, or that type of player

All three can go for me.

my coments were confined to Noone, dont get me started on Kadeem.
Hoilett im not sure, you might well be correct about goals and assists, but i feel he understands the game better than both those 2 put together and wastes less.
dogfound

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:47 pm

Jules wrote:Got the distinct impression half the team were already on their jollies :evil:

I think Noone and Whittingham just wanted to get the game out of the way so they could hit Mill Lane last night, where I saw them at around 3am.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:50 pm

dogfound wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:I wish i had the mins to goals and assists because i would wager Nooney contributes more than both Holiett and Harris put together. Never really been a fan of his, or that type of player

All three can go for me.

Hoilett im not sure, you might well be correct about goals and assists, but i feel he understands the game better than both those 2 put together and wastes less.

I'm pretty sure Harris has more goals and assists than Noone and Hoilett put together this season.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby nubbsy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:42 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
dogfound wrote:

All three can go for me.

I'm pretty sure Harris has more goals and assists than Noone and Hoilett put together this season.

I think your right. He definitely has more than noone.
nubbsy

Next

Return to General Chat