Whitts done

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Whitts done

Postby wez1927 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:32 am

Jules wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Jules wrote:We can't live in the past, Great player in his day but they have long gone, seems some on here would like to keep paying him good money for not doing a job instead of using the money on another younger hungrier player.
Bottom line is (as far as we know) Is HE who hasn't put pen to paper. Legend ? yes. Loyal ? remains to be seen.

You've had some shocking posts Jules. Questioning Whitts loyalty is one of them.

Oh see you're on your high horse again, Am I not allowed a opinion or will you run off to Annis as my posts do not agree with you blinkered views or is it just my posts you droll over to class as 'shocking ' .

If he signs fair enough if he doesn't TOUGH , the gravy train finishing at CCFC means for ALL players and holding out and not signing is just making Warnock's job harder, now if's that's a 'shocking' post go read someone else's, you got an ignore button.

Agree for too long we have been a cash cow for mediocre players
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby troobloo3339 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:06 am

dogfound wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:Haha :lol:
commitment not in the tackle
commitment not in the50 / 50 ball
commitment to earn a fortune maybe
get in the real, world ffs , hes made a fortune out of playing for cardiff , and hes no longer worth the money hes on
he has been offered a new deal , its his decision if he dont take it
I say thanks whitts for all the times you did what you were handsomely paid to do by scoring / creating / and making brilliant passes , but age waits for no man your time with us is up
its warnocks time now youve been offered what warnock believes your worth to be a squad player ( you dont need the money anyway ) if its you or warnock that needs suppoting sorry its warnock for me
fans need to back warnocks decisions how ever hard they may seem and look at the bigger picture
so I say thanks again whitts but like all the greats weve had in the past your time is up :wave:

no idea what reason you became a football fan tbh.
his 10 full seasons at our club have coincided with our best 10 finishes in this league in the last 40 years. 4 wembley games. qualifying for the play offs 3 times.winning a championship and our only prem season. ALLthings that those of us that watched the previous 30 years could only dream of.
its been our most succesful period for nearly a hundred years.Whitts is the only constant in all of that but instead of having a hero youve got a hate figure. stark raving bonkers

Funny how others on here agree with me
But it's me you make snidy remarks to
For the record I don't hate whitts in fact I don't hate anyone including you
Sorry my oppinion is different to yours
I didn't realise all your above facts would never of happened if whitts had not been there
You do a rather big in justice to everyone else involved over the last 10 years
I think I'm entitled to my opinions as I have been a season ticket holder for more years than I can remember
I continually travel away to support my team ,only missing a hand full of away games over the last 10 or so seasons
I don't have to answer your absurd questioning of why I'm a football fan
I :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: obviously

youve made your feelings more than clear with your daily lets slaughter Whitts threads.
so stop grasping at straws and making out ive said things i clearly did not.my facts are simply facts.and you know they are but still cant swallow them.
im not going to name the other 200 pple involved over 10 years because some relate to some things but none of them relate to ALL those facts. none. not an owner or manager or a coach or any other player not even the stadium so there is no injustice
my point is if you missed it is we have been a bit short on legends and heros. no best or greaves or dalglish a walk around our concorse will show you that.along comes a guy who is part of our best period for almost a century. chalks up loads of apps and goals. and on the day of probably his last game for the club people cant wait to have a dig.

Well more lies, from you
Daily slaughtering whitts thread bit of exagerating there mate
Im not grasping at straws over the 10 years your talking about we . Neverone . Any games with ateam consisting of peter whittingham on his, own
We may be short of . Legends but that doesnt. Mean we . Have to make . One . Up
For the record I dont rate modern day well over . Paid players as legends
Legends, for . Me over the years in no particular order
Jimmy scoular. Brian clark ,eddie may ,daman serle ,kevin mcnaughton ,graham kavanagh, phil stant ,carl dale
Thats my oppinion of legends
I really. Likedwatching. Players like ronnie . Bird peter king, john toshack bobby brown,don murray brian harris ,mel sutton ,cohen griffiths and many More but asgood as they were they were not legends for me
And finally read my thread I thanked . Whitts not slaughtered him
troobloo3339

Postby SnackaJack » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:03 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

More than weird wez.

Aye sensible to boot by the sounds of it. Granted that is a weird thing around these parts :lol:
SnackaJack

Postby wez1927 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:14 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

More than weird wez.

Aye sensible to boot by the sounds of it. Granted that is a weird thing around these parts :lol:

Bell
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby SnackaJack » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:24 pm

I was going to suggest you wear one, glad you took the initiative. Now we can hear when you are coming :lol:
SnackaJack

Previous

Return to General Chat