Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: PLANET SWAMP

Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:No need to waste time reading all that. In simple terms, just like their dump of a city, they're fucked. Happy Easter.
Made my day :occasion5: :thumbup:

:thumbup: All they had was the football and now that's fucked too. I note that the mainline railway electrification project doesn't want to go there proving that even electricity hates them.

Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:24 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:No need to waste time reading all that. In simple terms, just like their dump of a city, they're fucked. Happy Easter.
Made my day :occasion5: :thumbup:

:thumbup: All they had was the football and now that's fucked too. I note that the mainline railway electrification project doesn't want to go there proving that even electricity hates them.

Poor Swansea :lol:

Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:51 pm

My God how did I miss that it was roathie I feel embarrassed....... thankfully to make my day better Swansea are losing to Watford and currently it's Cardiff 33 - 3 Swansea in the rugby......happy Easter Swansea.

Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:47 pm

If I was you I would be more embarrassed at the lengths you went to to try and back up your false claims in a seemingly desperate attempt to fabricate a non existent situation to make yourself feel better about your own club :D

Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:39 pm

Now the orc's are calling for Paul Clement to be sacked. I hope he stays there as I think they will slide down the Championship too. Nice to see one of the beauts has started a thread about his new cat. I can see the headlines when they are relegated - Sox Come Down'. Happy Easter.

Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Roathie Roathie Roathie you can spout your "we are fine" rhetoric all day a matter of seconds on planet swamp tells the truth.

Another game nearer the drop, hopefully as you sink down the league you'll finally disappear from this board.

Ref the debate we all know you A.won't listen B. Are pig ignorant so very little point in carrying on.

Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:07 pm

SnackaJack wrote:If I was you I would be more embarrassed at the lengths you went to to try and back up your false claims in a seemingly desperate attempt to fabricate a non existent situation to make yourself feel better about your own club :D

Is that a lot like what Roathie does ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:50 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:Roathie Roathie Roathie you can spout your "we are fine" rhetoric all day a matter of seconds on planet swamp tells the truth.

Another game nearer the drop, hopefully as you sink down the league you'll finally disappear from this board.

Ref the debate we all know you A.won't listen B. Are pig ignorant so very little point in carrying on.

Always happy to listen when the point makes sense. I am very open when it comes to Swansea. However it appears you wanted me to listen to the notion that comparing 14 months of accounts to 12 months and judging them the same is ok :D

Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:52 pm

SBF1 wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:If I was you I would be more embarrassed at the lengths you went to to try and back up your false claims in a seemingly desperate attempt to fabricate a non existent situation to make yourself feel better about your own club :D

Is that a lot like what Roathie does ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not on the evidence presented so far if I have taken the mantle of "roathie'' no. Although factual evidence ruins the fun, I forgot :D