Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' FK Sarajevo under control of Vincent Tan '

Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:01 pm

i haven't written on here for years but seeing your post has wound me up to see what you call him SIR TAN is doing to your club its like history repeating itself. believe me we thought he was great when he came to cardiff he helped us with ur debt and put money into players then he turned us over good and proper. he turned us red and it was the end. the fans hating each other and there was threats i can say i was threatened myself and called all names by the red brigade.i have not put a foot into the stadium to watch cardiff since we were in the Pain the december and i have said i won't go back until SIR TAN has gone. all i can say is don't let him get away with it and start now in the early days before its to late. mind you watching the video of your fans i would shit myself if i was TAN. good luck to you.

Re: ' FK Sarajevo under control of Vincent Tan '

Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Last night, was time for new failure.

After we won one game and got close to 1st place in championship, on our own stadium we played 0-0 against arch rivals. We do not mind to play draw against strong teams, but last night we saw that mistakes from earlier costed us victory.

Nowadays some ex members of our board started to go into public with stories how our board works. Things are hidden between few people. Not even whole active board knows whats going on inside of FK Sarajevo.

We believe it is time that Sir Vincent Tan take a look on this club.

We are giving to this club what we can, we make atmosphere like nobody in Bosnia does, but nothing is enough.

VINCENT, WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT OUR CLUB!

This was from last night.

Best regards from Sarajevo