Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CARDIFF CITY FANS GOING TO WOLVES AWAY "

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:03 am

" UPDATE ON WOLVES AWAY "

Cardiff City have so far sold 1,250 tickets.
Plenty of tickets still available.
No restrictions at all and an easy trip to get to.
Less than 2hrs away by car.
This Saturday 3pm.
Cardiff have an allocation of 2,500 tickets.

Plus Vince Alm is taking as usual supporters coaches.
Tel Vince 07814 779441
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " CARDIFF CITY FANS GOING TO WOLVES AWAY "

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:28 am

Annis me and my son are going and its 186mls and over 4hrs !!!! :o any ideas on parking and pubs?

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:57 am

pembroke allan wrote:Annis me and my son are going and its 186mls and over 4hrs !!!! :o any ideas on parking and pubs?

Allan, it would be for you, you live past Jackland, better parking further away from stadium. Good on you for going :thumbright: :bluebird:

Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:05 am

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Annis me and my son are going and its 186mls and over 4hrs !!!! :o any ideas on parking and pubs?

Allan, it would be for you, you live past Jackland, better parking further away from stadium. Good on you for going :thumbright: :bluebird:

Thanks annis mind you its no wonder fans don't go, tickets cost £60 for us! :o plus petrol ect probably over £130 total! :bluescarf:

Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:08 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Thanks annis mind you its no wonder fans don't go, tickets cost £60 for us! :o plus petrol ect probably over £130 total! :bluescarf:

Your welcome Allan :thumbright: :bluebird:

I do wonder how all the other clubs fans still travel away in their thousands from non league through the lower leagues, they've still got big away supports.
Some Lower league clubs average thousands away week in week out and they are only small clubs.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:35 am

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I do wonder how all the other clubs fans still travel away in their thousands from non league through the lower leagues, they've still got big away supports.
Some Lower league clubs average thousands away week in week out and they are only small clubs.

Guess it's a bit cheaper ticket wise in lower leagues and travel isn't as far for majority of fans! But guess it's just sign of times that our fans are not prepared to spend £60+ per person for an away trip? If I was in cdf it still cost well over £100 for two of us :shock:

Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:47 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Guess it's a bit cheaper ticket wise in lower leagues and travel isn't as far for majority of fans! But guess it's just sign of times that our fans are not prepared to spend £60+ per person for an away trip? If I was in cdf it still cost well over £100 for two of us :shock:

Allan, Carlisle to Plymouth Plymouth to Blackpool Pompey to Grimsby etc etc
Exeter to Carlisle Morcambe to Plymouth etc
Min £22 a ticket.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Min £22 a ticket.

Just shows how die hard footy fans are for all teams! Get impression our fan base is success orientated recent history shows that, the more we are more fans that follow! Having a lull at moment but suspect NW influence will see upturn in numbers next season. :thumbup:

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:29 am

I thought 3 and half hours was bad enough from Whitland.

anyone know if you can pay on the gate?
I Have messaged Vince to see if he can get me and adult and a child but no reply yet.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:03 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:

I thought 3 and half hours was bad enough from Whitland.

anyone know if you can pay on the gate?
I Have messaged Vince to see if he can get me and adult and a child but no reply yet.

I googled it so what I said is probably min time considering going via a40 Llandovery etc no easy way from St Davids! did consider going via supporters coach may do next season? Says no restrictions presume can pay on gate sure it's in another thread.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:21 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Min £22 a ticket.

Just shows how die hard footy fans are for all teams! Get impression our fan base is success orientated recent history shows that, the more we are more fans that follow! Having a lull at moment but suspect NW influence will see upturn in numbers next season. :thumbup:

its the same at most clubs if your in with a genuine shout of promotion or play offs gates go up as does the amount travelling.
have to add though that the year we got promoted {a good year } our away suport wasnt the best.
anyway. good effort this Saturday thats a pretty shite drive no motorway. no dual carriageway after Carmarthen and about 30 speed cameras.
i thought when i read the millage your either living on Skomer or live on the fishguard to roslaire ferry.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:37 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Min £22 a ticket.

its the same at most clubs if your in with a genuine shout of promotion or play offs gates go up as does the amount travelling.
have to add though that the year we got promoted {a good year } our away suport wasnt the best.
anyway. good effort this Saturday thats a pretty shite drive no motorway. no dual carriageway after Carmarthen and about 30 speed cameras.
i thought when i read the millage your either living on Skomer or live on the fishguard to roslaire ferry.

Perhaps it was the dire football we played to get promoted that put off followers? Nope live St Davids and Googled it 4h 20mins and 186mls via a40 doesn't matter which way go it's all roughly the same!!! Ffs it takes around 2h,30mins just to get to city generally! :laughing6:

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:26 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Min £22 a ticket.

I've put out pics/ crowds of Away fans all season and many lower clubs have stayed loyal and travelled in their thousands.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:26 pm

We used to be one of those clubs.during the 80s and 90s we only averaged 4500 at home but our away support was always around 1000/1500 sometimes more even midweek.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:55 pm

skiprat wrote:We used to be one of those clubs.during the 80s and 90s we only averaged 4500 at home but our away support was always around 1000/1500 sometimes more even midweek.

We were exactly like that,awesome away support :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:
skiprat wrote:We used to be one of those clubs.during the 80s and 90s we only averaged 4500 at home but our away support was always around 1000/1500 sometimes more even midweek.

I hate to say it but it was a combination of our style of football AND the rebrand :(

Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:59 am

JimmyJazz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I hate to say it but it was a combination of our style of football AND the rebrand :(

The Rebrand is a massive part of it,the bullying/Rebrand/attitude of our club.
Then the Police.
The Tan years have killed it.

Neil Warnock will help bring many fans back I believe :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:20 am

I will be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i thought we would ave 2,000 plus for this one,most teams take over 1,000 to most games