Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stick Russia

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:38 pm

It's a sh*thole anyway. Ireland usual spoiling tarts.

Re: Stick Russia

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:41 pm

stentona wrote:It's a sh*thole anyway. Ireland usual spoiling tarts.

Did they have a shot on target? Was boring as fck Wales were poor but they were just content to play pass the parcel until we went down to 10 men! Cannot see us qualifying now :roll:

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:55 pm

I'd be happy to travel to lots of places but not that sh*thole. Don't get me started on the corruption of FIFA. Disappointed for Wales if we don't qualify but defo wouldn't have the same buzz as France.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:00 pm

stentona wrote:I'd be happy to travel to lots of places but not that sh*thole. Don't get me started on the corruption of FIFA. Disappointed for Wales if we don't qualify but defo wouldn't have the same buzz as France.

Can't see us qualifying now but agree wouldn't go Russian if got freebie? :o

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:27 pm

Bare chested floppy judo manboob cheat riding on a muscular horse in a wild river for maximum effect whist his stupid people continue to suffer but feel good by picking off singular football fans to increase his popularity.

Thick Ruski's now claim the are the hardest folks in the world, with their shit clothes, wank MMA, gay forest fights and bumbags.

They'll get the appropriate treatment that will be as a result of their thickness from multiple firms joined from multiple countries as they've now thown the gauntlet down. Failed as a country, failed as a people. Animals. Fuck-Em.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:27 am

Went on a holiday 2 years back, Moscow was great a real surprise, but the rest was pretty grim I thought, people were a right miserable lot.
I certainly would not recommend going to football there if yr an away supporter,
It would be good to see Wales qualify tho, not looking as if we will but it ain't over yet :old:

Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:08 am

Don't get me wrong, I'd love us to qualify. We would certainly put the sh*ts up any team who were in our group. I think we need a bit of luck in this campaign, which we certainly haven't had yet. Bale hitting the post vs Serbia comes to mind.