SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY MAKING CARDIFF CITY MATCH CHEAP TICKETS

Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:15 pm

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY MAKING CARDIFF CITY MATCH CHEAP TICKETS

I hope they do the same for Cardiff City Fans :thumbright:

Ticket details: Owls v Cardiff

Owls v Cardiff

Friday 14 April 2017 – (3.00pm)

Championship

This fixture has been designated Category D and also a ‘double discount’ fixture for Adult Members, where a £10 discount on match tickets applies.

Ticket prices start from £23 for Adult Owls Members and £5 for Under 11 Members on the Kop.

Tickets are currently on sale to Season Ticket holders and Owls Members and will go on general sale from Monday 27 March.

Tickets are available to purchase at the Ticket Office, Owls Megastore, by telephone on 03700 201867 (Option 1, £2 booking fee per ticket) or online at shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk.

Kop Members Non Members
Adult £23 £33
Senior/Under 21 £13 £23
Student and Armed Forces £23 £33
Junior U17 £10 £15
Junior U11 £5 £10
Junior U5 (advance sale only) £5 £5

North/Grandstand Members Non Members
Adult £26 £36
Senior/Under 21 £16 £26
Student and Armed Forces £26 £36
Junior U17 £10 £15
Junior U11 £5 £10

South Members Non Members
Adult £29 £39
Senior/Under 21 £19 £29
Student and Armed Forces £29 £39
Junior U17 £10 £15
Junior U11 £5 £10

This is the final fixture where Owls Foundation Members can purchase one ticket for £20 on production of their yellow voucher at the Owls Ticket Office.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY MAKING CARDIFF CITY MATCH CHEAP TICK

Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:47 am

Well done for one game your not overcharging your fans. £33 a game at the lowest price normal ticket is a rip.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:55 am

Double discount cheap tickets???

The cheapest ticket is still £23...Sheffield Wed have some of the best and most loyal fans in the Country and this is the best their club can do to thank them???

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:31 pm

I bet the thieving twunts will still charge us over £30.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Funny story about an owls fan I met last weekend on Paddys day for a wedding, he was dating the grooms sister, so he was sat on the table with us all, me and him had some banter about the footy, he was complaining about the fact Wednesday are messing up their play off chances as they do every season and he’s gutted we have Warnock as he believes we will be a strong force next season, we both got absolutely lethered, he being a Yorkshire man was swaying around like he was Conor McGregor making everyone laugh, I thought this guy could be my new best pal … next day weddings over, I go to add him to Facebook, he rejects my request and blocks me.

Moral of the story – Owls fans are ruthless :laughing5: