Ramsey and Arsenal Fans Criticism

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby WelshPatriot » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:20 pm

So what are the issues? I'll admit I don't watch much premiership football so am not qualified to be ab expert so can anyone expltthe issues with Ramsey at arsenal? How can he be selected for team of the euro's yet get slaughtered by arsenal fans?
WelshPatriot

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ramsey -Arsenal

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:48 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:So what are the issues? I'll admit I don't watch much premiership football so am not qualified to be ab expert so can anyone expltthe issues with Ramsey at arsenal? How can he be selected for team of the euro's yet get slaughtered by arsenal fans?

Ramsey has always been a fall guy for Arsenal fans. Not sure why, though it doesn't help when that non-entity Piers Morgan criticises him on a regular basis? Ramsey should leave. I'm sure plenty of teams would love him in their side! :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Reza » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:47 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:So what are the issues? I'll admit I don't watch much premiership football so am not qualified to be ab expert so can anyone expltthe issues with Ramsey at arsenal? How can he be selected for team of the euro's yet get slaughtered by arsenal fans?

Ramsey has always been a fall guy for Arsenal fans. Not sure why, though it doesn't help when that non-entity Piers Morgan criticises him on a regular basis? Ramsey should leave. I'm sure plenty of teams would love him in their side! :thumbup:

I tweet Ramsey this on a regular basis. He's far better than Arsenal fans like to believe. Thing is Rambo (when playing for Wales) gets the ball fed to him plenty, where at Arsenal he doesn't. Personally, I think alot of top teams would take him and tbh I think it would enhance his career
Always be blue
Reza

Postby BrightBlueFuture » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:41 pm

Arsenal fans are a vain bunch. They think they play the best football in the Premier League.

They have a chip on their shoulder that Ramsey is actually better than Wilshere.

Ramsey frequently gets played out of position.

He's Welsh. I don't mean this in a pity me way, just they don't see him as one of their own, they consider French players "more Arsenal" than someone like Ramsey...

Did I mention that they're vain?
BrightBlueFuture

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:46 pm

He is played out of position...he's a scapegoat for their ridiculous fans...Wenger doesn't know his best position and he's not English or French so he got no chance.

Was brilliant for them 3 years ago when he played as an attacking midfielder scoring 15 goals in one season...so what does Wenger do..convert him to a defensive midfielder :banghead: :banghead:

Needs to move to another club and quickly
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby BrightBlueFuture » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:55 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

He is played out of position...he's a scapegoat for their ridiculous fans...Wenger doesn't know his best position and he's not English or French so he got no chance.

Was brilliant for them 3 years ago when he played as an attacking midfielder scoring 15 goals in one season...so what does Wenger do..convert him to a defensive midfielder :banghead: :banghead:

Needs to move to another club and quickly

Yeah, would've been much better going to Man United or Tottenham. I can never get over how stupid their fans sound on those podcasts :laughing5:
BrightBlueFuture

Return to General Chat