BREAKING:NOW NINE PEOPLE IN CUSTODY & ONE RELEASED ON BAIL

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING 4 PEOPLE KILLED IN LONDON TERRORISM ATTACK

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:54 pm

Dahboy wrote:We will mourn for a few days and then back to normal nothing will be done.

Very true mate unfortunately :|
Pembroke bluebird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Jock » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Xcasual wrote:Rip everyone but ROT IN HELL trevor brooks f*cking scum bag BURN IN HELL YOU b*stard

Adam Choudry s bodyguard. Done time for terrorist activities.
Jock

Postby Sven » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:04 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Dahboy wrote:We will mourn for a few days and then back to normal nothing will be done.

A good friend of mine (originally from Cardiff) is in a very senior position in one of London's emergency services and I was gobsmacked at what is going on 'behind the scenes' in an effort to protect the people of the UK

Often, it's the cynicism and c'est la vie attitude of a large number of the UK's citizens that is at fault and not that of the brave people charged with protecting us! ;) :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Xcasual » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:21 pm

Jock wrote:
Xcasual wrote:Rip everyone but ROT IN HELL trevor brooks f*cking scum bag BURN IN HELL YOU b*stard

All that lot need to be taken out :x
Xcasual

Postby Jock » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:48 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Jock wrote:

All that lot need to be taken out :x

Abu Hamza, Omar Bakri, Anjem Choudry it's the same names linked to all thes fooking crackpots. We know who their players are give them a double tap.
Jock

Postby Sneggyblubird » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:13 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Couldn't be further from the truth.

The work done in this country to protect us is second to none in the world.
Sneggyblubird

Postby City Slicker » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Overdue to arm the police routinely. This was central London involving VIP targets and 4 still died and many more injured. What carnage could have resulted if this had happened instead in Stow On The Wold?
City Slicker

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:50 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

I wouldn't argue with that but it is known that the security services simply haven't got the resources to cover all the bases. These attacks will become more and more frequent as the 'lone wolf' is deployed to cause carnage.

What is making my blood boil is one MP after another coming on Sky News saying that security at Westminster will have to be 'reassessed', in other words more money and personnel thrown at it so they remain safe. This from the f**king idiots who caused the bloody problem in the first place with their senseless policy of mass immigration which has always been against the wishes of the vast majority of the British people.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:51 pm

City Slicker wrote:Overdue to arm the police routinely. This was central London involving VIP targets and 4 still died and many more injured. What carnage could have resulted if this had happened instead in Stow On The Wold?

Great point.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby nubbsy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:53 pm

Sven wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

A good friend of mine (originally from Cardiff) is in a very senior position in one of London's emergency services and I was gobsmacked at what is going on 'behind the scenes' in an effort to protect the people of the UK

Often, it's the cynicism and c'est la vie attitude of a large number of the UK's citizens that is at fault and not that of the brave people charged with protecting us! ;) :ayatollah:

Sven I reported hate preachers on the streets in Peckham, the police turned up and walked the other way.

The chances of those preachers having links to people like this are probably pretty high. And to think maybe, just maybe something may have been uncovered if they'd arrested them makes me feel sick.

Our police our failing us, our government is failing us. And worst of all our government have been the catalyst to this chaos.
nubbsy

Postby nubbsy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:57 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

I wouldn't argue with that but it is known that the security services simply haven't got the resources to cover all the bases. These attacks will become more and more frequent as the 'lone wolf' is deployed to cause carnage.

What is making my blood boil is one MP after another coming on Sky News saying that security at Westminster will have to be 'reassessed', in other words more money and personnel thrown at it so they remain safe. This from the f**king idiots who caused the bloody problem in the first place with their senseless policy of mass immigration which has always been against the wishes of the vast majority of the British people.

Our immigration policy is not the 'cause' of this jihad on the UK.
nubbsy

Postby Dahboy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Tell that to the unarmed police officer stabbed to death today.
Dahboy

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:02 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Sven I reported hate preachers on the streets in Peckham, the police turned up and walked the other way.

The chances of those preachers having links to people like this are probably pretty high. And to think maybe, just maybe something may have been uncovered if they'd arrested them makes me feel sick.

Our police our failing us, our government is failing us. And worst of all our government have been the catalyst to this chaos.

I'm not arguing against your point and hate preachers should be arrested. But we all know that they will simply close ranks as one Muslim will never testify against another and the eventual result will be a compliant of 'racism' and seven figure compensation pay out. We live in mad times. :evil:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:04 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

But it allows the people who carry out jihad to live here.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby noisycat » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:23 pm

The news reports are saying that the police officer killed was armed st the time of the incident.
noisycat

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:32 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Tell that to the unarmed police officer stabbed to death today.

Was armed but had no time to draw his weapon apparently! The other officers with him shot man before could get to parliament building.
pembroke allan

Postby noisycat » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:48 pm

Latest reports now saying the officer concerned was not armed at the time.
noisycat

Postby Nuclearblue » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:11 pm

Sorry Chief your headline should say three people killed. The vile stinking Rat does not count. His body should be dumped down the sewer where it belongs.
Nuclearblue

Re: BREAKING 5 PEOPLE KILLED IN LONDON TERRORISM ATTACK

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:31 pm

UPDATED

One Policeman, three innocent people RIP and one attacker killed
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Xcasual » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:07 pm

noisycat wrote:The news reports are saying that the police officer killed was armed st the time of the incident.

Unarmed the police are saying now ,The police officer was the first line of defence and they didn't arm him ? What a farce :x
Xcasual

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:19 pm

Five people were killed, including an unarmed police officer, and around 40 others were injured, after a knifeman brought terror to the heart of Westminster during a suspected terror attack.

The attacker, armed with two large knives, mowed down pedestrians with his car on Westminster Bridge, including schoolchildren, then rushed at the gates in front of the Houses of Parliament, stabbing the policeman before being shot dead by other officers.

The fatally wounded policeman, who was unarmed, was named by Scotland Yard's top anti-terror officer Mark Rowley as 48-year-old husband and father Keith Palmer.
TopCat CCFC

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:32 pm

Well there you are a muslim fanatic has managed to murder innocent people once more. We should think seriously where we are going with this for our children and grandchildren's sake.Man up and lets face the facts.
Jimmy Scoular

Postby tylorstown18891 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:44 pm

Discusting this is the shit we're letting in to our country :banghead:
tylorstown18891

Postby Bluebird since 1948 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:46 am

tylorstown18891 wrote:Discusting this is the shit we're letting in to our country :banghead:

The terrorist was likely born here.
Bluebird since 1948

Postby Sven » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:54 am

nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

nubbsy, I've seen you post that story before and it saddens me as much now as it did then :cry:

I also agree with your points above that the 'Hate Preachers' having an idea of what was about to occur and also the Government (and I don't mean just the tories) have been the catalyst for what is going on in the UK

However, it is true to say that on the whole the police (like other emergency services and latterly our armed forces) are as frustrated as the general public are with their hands often being tied behind their backs in what is easily perceived as 'an unfair fight' against many rogue elements within our society

Even though the Government will deny it, there is too much 'Red Tape' which holds back the appropriate authorities from doing their jobs properly and then seeing 'justice' done

Modern 'justice' in this country is protecting the 'rights' of the perpetrator rather than those of the victims and then allowing 'experts' to provide them with 101 reasons why they did what they did before handing out the minimal of punishments, if any at all

And the saddest thing is that less and less people see to care...until it directly affects them! :(
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Sven » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:56 am

noisycat wrote:Latest reports now saying the officer concerned was not armed at the time.

Reports (from pretty early on) stated that the deceased Officer was not armed and the perpetrator was shot by Plain Clothed Officers already on-site ;)
Sven

Postby nubbsy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:06 am

nubbsy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

But it allows the people who carry out jihad to live here.

Yeah it can do. But we need to look at our foreign policy if we actually want to stop this happening in future. Unfortunately though I fear too much damage is done, we can't erase the memory of hundreds of thousands of angry Arabs who've lost their families and homes from mindless bombings. It's just fuel to the fire and these attacks are to fuel the divide further so they can radicalise more easy target Muslims who've been effected.
nubbsy

Postby SBF1 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:54 am

I can see white, British, lone wolves retaliating before the government do anything .

Civil unrest is one of the terrorists aims.

It's starting to work.

God help us. :old:
Neath Bluebirds.
SBF1

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:38 am

Police today Raid houses in Birmingham, related to Terror attack in London

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:45 am

A number of arrests in Birmingham have been made.

Forever Blue
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat