' Russian hooligans have warned England fans '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:12 am

Russian hooligans have warned England fans, 'If you thought France was bad, wait until the World Cup', and 'Someone could get killed'.

Daily Telegraph

Away Days Twitter

21/03/17

Very worrying in my opinion and the World Cup should Never be in Russia.
Attachments
C7bvCRtWkAAM8B9.jpg
C7bvCRtWkAAM8B9.jpg (50.2 KiB) Viewed 5224 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Russian hooligans have warned England fans '

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:52 am

That is very worrying - they shouldn't be allowed to get away with making threats like that whether it's a small minority of their fans or a large number. It shouldn't be in Russia if they are threatening people and the World Cup governing body should be looking into it. Perhaps everyone should boycott going! No money for them (in turns of tourism and ticket sales etc etc) and they would look really stupid if only their fans turned up to half empty stadiums! Thing is why should we? But in all honesty some things are just not worth putting yourself at risk for IMO.
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby nubbsy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:58 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:That is very worrying - they shouldn't be allowed to get away with making threats like that whether it's a small minority of their fans or a large number. It shouldn't be in Russia if they are threatening people and the World Cup governing body should be looking into it. Perhaps everyone should boycott going! No money for them (in turns of tourism and ticket sales etc etc) and they would look really stupid if only their fans turned up to half empty stadiums! Thing is why should we? But in all honesty some things are just not worth putting yourself at risk for IMO.

England were bad enough back in the day. They ruined many a city center and put enough people in hospital but unfortunately for them it's come back to bite them on the arse.

I'm not saying it's right, I just couldn't really give a shit about them getting bullied because they've been doing it for years and years.
nubbsy

Postby BEEP AHM » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:15 pm

IMO - England wont back down going to Russia, not in normal numbers but those who do will be more switched on this time and be carrying knives also, so unfortunately I do reckon major problems out there and prob deaths - sad :shock:
BEEP AHM

Postby Bushy Eyebrows » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:23 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:IMO - England wont back down going to Russia, not in normal numbers but those who do will be more switched on this time and be carrying knives also, so unfortunately I do reckon major problems out there and prob deaths - sad :shock:
The problems Saesneg thugs who are game on is if they have violent offences in their past their chances of getting a Russian Visa is very slim to none.
Bushy Eyebrows

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:03 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:That is very worrying - they shouldn't be allowed to get away with making threats like that whether it's a small minority of their fans or a large number. It shouldn't be in Russia if they are threatening people and the World Cup governing body should be looking into it. Perhaps everyone should boycott going! No money for them (in turns of tourism and ticket sales etc etc) and they would look really stupid if only their fans turned up to half empty stadiums! Thing is why should we? But in all honesty some things are just not worth putting yourself at risk for IMO.

England were bad enough back in the day. They ruined many a city center and put enough people in hospital but unfortunately for them it's come back to bite them on the arse.

I'm not saying it's right, I just couldn't really give a shit about them getting bullied because they've been doing it for years and years.

Problem is that for a lot of people outside of the UK there is little or no difference between England and Wales, i'm sure most Russians won't understand or care about the difference.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:51 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Problem is that for a lot of people outside of the UK there is little or no difference between England and Wales, i'm sure most Russians won't understand or care about the difference.

Thats exactly is the problem and what will happen, it does not matter what country if your from Britain,the Russians are likely to attack you.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Blue_Barber » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:51 pm

Spot on there, in euros NI, Ukrainians and German fans were targeted - I watched a documentary on the hooligan schools in Russia with Reggie Yates on the Beeb and it looks terrifying- I'd love to go to the World Cup or Euro finals but this is one ticket I think I'd refuse, purely based on safety - those guys didn't care a jott who they attacked in France - there were families holiday makers, old people and it was carnage - what with the political issues and you end up defending yourself and it'll be you who is given ott punishment. How and why it was given to both Russia and Qatar - another bomb waiting to blow is beyond me
Blue_Barber

Postby nubbsy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:55 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Hopefully if we wear red and stick with our own then they will know the difference. They'll know where England are playing and target them, not the Welsh games.
nubbsy

Postby Jock » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:16 pm

I think puntin will ensure there's no violence, he'll keep the naughty Russkies well out of the way.
Jock

Postby dogfound » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Jock wrote:I think puntin will ensure there's no violence, he'll keep the naughty Russkies well out of the way.

or maybe the exact opposite Jock. this can go either way.
one thing is for sure and that is there has been no condemnation of those hoolicowards in France, no mass arrests for those who took part or examples being made of them .
dogfound

Postby TERRYB » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Am I the only one who thinks the Russians may not have it all their own way? They will also be targeted by German, Italian, Polish and other nations Ultras and they also won't have the surprise element they had in Marseille either. Could be very interesting.
TERRYB

Postby caerblue » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:45 pm

TERRYB wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the Russians may not have it all their own way? They will also be targeted by German, Italian, Polish and other nations Ultras and they also won't have the surprise element they had in Marseille either. Could be very interesting.

Exactly,because of the media attention they are getting,these russians think they are invincible,people are bricking it about going,but people from a few country's are looking forward to going over
caerblue

Postby DreamWelsh » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Personally if I was going I would be staying sober and wouldn't go unless I was with a good mob, I'd be tooled up for my own self defence, were as I'm against people using weapons, a knife would be a must just for your own safety. I wouldn't take any family that's for sure especially elderly family who can't defend themselves
DreamWelsh

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:26 pm

Russia was awarded the WC because it bought it, anyone who thinks different is an imbecile.As for violence we are dealing with a backward culture who has barely entered the 20th let alone the 21st centuries. They have no concept of democracy and look to the west for values, habits and culture, hence their simplistic adherence to how UK football was 30 years ago. Mix this with rabid Putinesque nationalistic macho bollocks we have a recipe for disaster. Anyone with half a brain would not entertain such a trip.
Jimmy Scoular

Postby TERRYB » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:26 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Russia was awarded the WC because it bought it, anyone who thinks different is an imbecile.As for violence we are dealing with a backward culture who has barely entered the 20th let alone the 21st centuries. They have no concept of democracy and look to the west for values, habits and culture, hence their simplistic adherence to how UK football was 30 years ago. Mix this with rabid Putinesque nationalistic macho bollocks we have a recipe for disaster. Anyone with half a brain would not entertain such a trip.

I think the Russian thugs have thrown down the gauntlet and I expect the Ultras and hooligan mobs from the rest of the World will be only too pleased to pick it up and take them on in their own backyard. World Cup in Russia could be extremely embarrassing for them in more ways than you might imagine. Just my opinion and don't forget there will be plenty of Englishmen looking for revenge out there too.
TERRYB

Postby nubbsy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:57 am

DreamWelsh wrote:Personally if I was going I would be staying sober and wouldn't go unless I was with a good mob, I'd be tooled up for my own self defence, were as I'm against people using weapons, a knife would be a must just for your own safety. I wouldn't take any family that's for sure especially elderly family who can't defend themselves

Yeah maybe an L85a2 assault rifle just incase like
nubbsy

Postby BEEP AHM » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:42 am

TERRYB wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the Russians may not have it all their own way? They will also be targeted by German, Italian, Polish and other nations Ultras and they also won't have the surprise element they had in Marseille either. Could be very interesting.

England with their heads screwed on will smash them mate. That Marseille was easy target, not expecting it, pissed up, drinking in little groups. England mobs a few days later in Lille playing us would of gone through them :thumbup:
BEEP AHM

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:46 am

BEEP AHM wrote:

England with their heads screwed on will smash them mate. That Marseille was easy target, not expecting it, pissed up, drinking in little groups. England mobs a few days later in Lille playing us would of gone through them :thumbup:

Old England 100% would of, really not sure about new England.

Football banning orders and a lot of older lads do not go anymore.

The new football lad only knows how to mouth.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby BEEP AHM » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

yeah suppose you are right to a certain extent mate, but a lot of English will see this as a challenge - the number of lads in Lille was second to none. Granted in Russia numbers will be less, but I forecast a lot doing what Russia done in Marseille, flying in for England games and back out within 48-72 hours - wont be treated as a holiday. FI in UK will have a big shout in this at the end of the day. I am not fussed on England at the best of times but I would have a little smile if they put it to Russia out there. Footage I seen in Marseille was bullying in my eyes :(
BEEP AHM

Postby stephendavid » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:36 pm

Be a nightmare trying to get visas etc for a lot of lads,and lets face it it's a suicide mission anyone going looking for it out there would have to be daft if 4/500 can do what they done to the English in France what could they do on home soil in their 1000s
stephendavid

Postby Bluebird For Life » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:15 pm

nubbsy wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Hopefully if we wear red and stick with our own then they will know the difference. They'll know where England are playing and target them, not the Welsh games.

I was in Moscow a week after we beat them in the Euros and watched the Belgium & Portugal games out there. No issues with them at all and in fact all the Russians we met wished Wales well.
Bluebird For Life

Postby englishbluebird » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:41 pm

These Russians are on a totally different level to the "new breed" of English football hooligans. Sadly people are going to get seriously hurt or killed
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:48 pm

What I am hearing here is insane can you imagine being arrested in Russia ? Think about it !Imagine being sent to one of those hell holes awaiting a fixed trial.If you survive the jail expect 10 years , and no you will not win and be deported.If you go out there you seriously need psychiatric help !
Jimmy Scoular

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:06 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

yeah suppose you are right to a certain extent mate, but a lot of English will see this as a challenge - the number of lads in Lille was second to none. Granted in Russia numbers will be less, but I forecast a lot doing what Russia done in Marseille, flying in for England games and back out within 48-72 hours - wont be treated as a holiday. FI in UK will have a big shout in this at the end of the day. I am not fussed on England at the best of times but I would have a little smile if they put it to Russia out there. Footage I seen in Marseille was bullying in my eyes :(

The Russians attacked families and woman as well as lads and were pure bullies as you say. England will never be caught out again when ever they play each other next.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby stephendavid » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:07 pm

The old school England mob of 10/20 years ago yes maybe but not their new lot not a chance.Them Russians are on a different level An in their own backyard even more of a threat to traveling groups,does anyone really think anyone apart from the poles will travel looking for it?england have had their day now it's the new breeds turn simple as
stephendavid

Postby ninianblue » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:05 pm

sorry to say this, but i think fans will be killed at this world cup, there mob is a trained outfit, the ones that went to france , could afford to travel, on there home soil it could be carnage, and puting? will love it, although he is saying different, sad but true :banghead:
ninianblue

Postby DreamWelsh » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:51 pm

Maybe England will give kicking off in Russia a miss and target the next Euros and ambush them when Russia are not expecting it, that would be a better idea imo, not going for them in their own backyard, like someone said fuk getting banged up in Russia.
DreamWelsh

Postby GrangeEndStar » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:11 am

The Russians were organised but picked off fans who looked like easy targets and they did it 5 to 1 and then got out. Didn't see them trying it on with anyone who looked like they could handle themselves. Nothing hard about that. Forest fights, steroids, MMA, they're trying a bit too hard methinks. By claiming that are now the top global football firm will eventually bite them on their scruffy, backwards, bumbag-clad arses. Twats.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby stephendavid » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:51 am

Be a much better idea giving them a swerve as I know I wouldn't fancy being stuck in some back street boozer in Moscow or the like with a mob of them lunatics bareing down on me.The OMON there football police outfit don't take no messing either not for me lads
stephendavid

Next

Return to General Chat