Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WELSH FANS GOING TO IRELAND

Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:43 pm

WELSH FANS GOING TO IRELAND

By Paul Corky

FSF Cymru has arranged with the Irish security officer for the stadium to be opened at 3pm until 4 pm on match day if you want to come in to hang your flags and then leave. We will have someone there to assist with this. You will need to get to the stadium and be at the Lansdowne Lane (off Shelbourne Road) where we will meet you and get you into the ground...phone the FSF HELP LINE number if you have any problems + 447905 861848 or the back up number which is +44 7903 619654 ( please save these numbers to your phones)

Flags will still be allowed in when the stadium opens approx. 2 hours before kick off. Flag poles are not allowed or any offensive wording on the flags.

If you want to let me know in advance that you will be wanting to put your flag in early inbox me on here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: WELSH FANS GOING TO IRELAND

Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Stay home and support Super Kev :thumbright:

Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Just let two tickets go, as have done Ireland a few times, and would have missed Super Kev match as my return wasn't till Sunday afternoon. So prefere to stay home and support Super Kev :bluebird:

Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:29 pm

I need 2tickets.. Got flight and hotel sorted.. Now for tickets.. Or it's going to be in the pub.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:37 pm

I havnt got a ticket.can we take a flag in and hid in the toilet :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:41 pm

Corky/Annis

I've posted (linked to your info) on Planet Swans - assume that's ok.

# together stronger

Cheers

Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:51 pm

I had already paid for the flight and accommodation before realising it clashed with Super Kev. If anyone has spare tickets to sell, pm me please!

Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:26 pm

Cant wait for Dublin now.
Flights also booked for Serbia, Moldova and Georgia.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Rhondda Jack wrote:Corky/Annis

I've posted (linked to your info) on Planet Swans - assume that's ok.

# together stronger

Cheers

Of course it's ok, Corky should be posting this information on all the relevant Welsh football sites, not just here.
ps. Tonyrefail isn't in the Rhondda, RCT-yes, but comes under the Taff[Ely] in that.