Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING NEWS " NEIL WARNOCK / CARDIFF CITY "

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:30 pm

norms76 wrote:I've just watched the Junior Hoilett Cardiff City Player interview, he's saying his deal to stay on beyond this season is all but done as well. It's turning into a good day. :bluescarf:

We now need Harris to sign to make things complete.

Re: BREAKING NEWS " NEIL WARNOCK / CARDIFF CITY "

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:31 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I said we had no chance of a top 6 finish at the start of this season. With Warnock here and a bit of backing, I think we have a genuine chance of at least a play off place next season, and possibly even better. This team is not far from being a good side right now, a little bit more strength in key areas and who knows what may be possible.

Absolutely agree :thumbup:

Re: BREAKING NEWS " NEIL WARNOCK IS STAYING / CARDIFF CITY "

Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:22 pm

I may even get a season ticket for next season

Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:04 pm

The most important signing at a club is the manager. Get that right and things start to fall into place.

There is a problem in football at the moment where players want to rule the asylum, Leicester City being a very recent example and Chelsea were last season.

A club like ours should be aiming for 'The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts' philosophy which NW is an absolute expert on getting. He will be respected in the changing room and any players who step out of line should get it from both the manager and supporters.

For the first time in 4 years the club seems to be heading in the right direction and no-one should be allowed to derail it. :bluescarf:

Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:31 pm

Great news and very good timing with season tickets about to go on sale good work from the club IMO

I feel our prices are already decent after they were lowered last season but the club could pull a blinder here if they drop ninian and canton to £199 for next season reckon they'd easily get a bump up of 6k tickets

Next year should be interesting

Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:32 pm

Great news and very good timing with season tickets about to go on sale good work from the club IMO

I feel our prices are already decent after they were lowered last season but the club could pull a blinder here if they drop ninian and canton to £199 for next season reckon they'd easily get a bump up of 6k tickets

Next year should be interesting

Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:The most important signing at a club is the manager. Get that right and things start to fall into place.

There is a problem in football at the moment where players want to rule the asylum, Leicester City being a very recent example and Chelsea were last season.

A club like ours should be aiming for 'The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts' philosophy which NW is an absolute expert on getting. He will be respected in the changing room and any players who step out of line should get it from both the manager and supporters.

For the first time in 4 years the club seems to be heading in the right direction and no-one should be allowed to derail it. :bluescarf:

SPOT ON Tony :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Just booked my fulham tickets

Were they free ? :D :D

:lol: :lol:

How many 'Bucks' did you pay?
:lol:

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Fantastic news all round. Let's all sing our hearts out tomorrow.

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:51 pm

Fantastic news and never really in doubt :ayatollah:

But I guess some supporters will find a way to twist this because he hasn't put the pen to paper. :roll: :banghead:

Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:40 am

Watching Warnocks interview and seeing how happy and excited he is, I think that we could be shocked and see that warnock is given a decent amount to spend this summer on new players :ayatollah: