Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Cardiff City Send Out "

Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:10 pm

CARDIFF CITY FOR THE SECOND WEEK RUNING SEND OUT 60,000 emails/texts and are hoping for a bumper crowd :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Can we make it 4 wins in a row? Cardiff City v Fulham, Sat at 3pm. Tickets from £19 Adults/£5 U16. Visit http://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity"

LETS GET THE STADIUM ROCKING :bluebird:

NEIL WARNOCKS BLUE & WHITE ARMY :bluebird: :ayatollah:

CARDIFF CITY DESERVE BIGGER CROWDS :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

You can pay on the day :thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Cardiff City Send Out "

Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Probably get the usual excuses, "I would've gone but Wales are playing Scotland at the same time". Nobody ever heard of recording the rugby for f**k sake if you HAVE to watch the rugby!!!!!!!! Get you arses down the CCS :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:11 pm

avondaleblue wrote:Probably get the usual excuses, "I would've gone but Wales are playing Scotland at the same time". Nobody ever heard of recording the rugby for f**k sake if you HAVE to watch the rugby!!!!!!!! Get you arses down the CCS :ayatollah:

It's the social side of the thugby that the fans won't miss out on.

Hypothetically, assuming Wales gets rugby home crowds of 70K, how many would go if they were breathalysed on entry and turned away if they'd been drinking?
I reckon they'd be lucky to have 20K and most of those would be middle aged women in those stupid cowboy or daffodil hats !!

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:21 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
avondaleblue wrote:Probably get the usual excuses, "I would've gone but Wales are playing Scotland at the same time". Nobody ever heard of recording the rugby for f**k sake if you HAVE to watch the rugby!!!!!!!! Get you arses down the CCS :ayatollah:

Hypothetically, assuming Wales gets rugby home crowds of 70K, how many would go if they were breathalysed on entry and turned away if they'd been drinking?
I reckon they'd be lucky to have 20K and most of those would be middle aged women in those stupid cowboy or daffodil hats !!

Nah the mid age women are the worst. down from the valleys, denim skirts and welsh rugby tops. Usually found shit backwards in a bush by 9pm.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:30 pm

nubbsy wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Nah the mid age women are the worst. down from the valleys, denim skirts and welsh rugby tops. Usually found shit backwards in a bush by 9pm.

Yeah screaming at the screens like a f*cking banshee when someone picks the ball up yet still 70 yards from the try line :oops:

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:03 pm

The best one was this, about two years ago City put their game either on a Friday or Sunday, I took the children to the cinema in Cwmbran at about the same time as the egg was on and as I am going in with the family so were loads of people wearing Wales rugby shirts and watched the film while the egg was on :lol:

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:17 pm

We are in mid table after experiencing the worst start to a season in the clubs entire history.only one more big crowd this season Newcastle unless we make the play offs.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:48 pm

Cardiff City vs Wales: Why Bluebirds' fans must prioritise crucial Fulham clash ahead of Six Nations

Your club needs you more than your country - my message to Bluebirds supporters

By Nathan Blake

Cardiff City have won three on the trot, looking to make it four by beating Fulham this weekend and talk of a most unlikely push for the play-offs is gathering momentum.

Yet it almost wouldn’t be Cardiff without the odd issue to cloud matters! There are still fears from some fans — rightly or wrongly — that Neil Warnock may be gone at the end of the season because of a lack of transfer funds.

And why does this weekend’s game, Cardiff’s biggest at home for many, many months , clash directly with the Six Nations rugby? How will that affect the attendance at Cardiff City Stadium, with some either travelling to Murrayfield or watching Wales on the TV or in the pub.