Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SUTTON UNITED v ARSENAL TONIGHT "

Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:30 pm

One of the most anticipated FA Cup ties in years tonight, as non-league Sutton United host twelve-time winners Arsenal.

Sutton United's stadium, Gander Green Lane, has a 5,000 capacity and an artificial pitch.

You catch watch the match from 7.55pm on BBC One :ayatollah:

Re: " SUTTON UNITED v ARSENAL TONIGHT "

Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:30 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:One of the most anticipated FA Cup ties in years tonight, as non-league Sutton United host twelve-time winners Arsenal.

Sutton United's stadium, Gander Green Lane, has a 5,000 capacity and an artificial pitch.

Ned, I'm really looking forward to it :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Just a reminder that this where the Arsenal players will be getting changed tonight. Love the FA Cup.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:33 pm

Just a reminder that this could be the goalkeeper that faces Arsenal tonight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:One of the most anticipated FA Cup ties in years tonight, as non-league Sutton United host twelve-time winners Arsenal.

Ned, I'm really looking forward to it :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I love these type of games Annis.

Always say I'd rather us go to a lower league side than play a top Premier League side in the cup competitions :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:00 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I love these type of games Annis.

Always say I'd rather us go to a lower league side than play a top Premier League side in the cup competitions :ayatollah:

Same here Ned :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just a reminder that this where the Arsenal players will be getting changed tonight. Love the FA Cup.

Those changing rooms are no different to the ones I used to change in at Pontcanna Fields and that was over 30 years ago. :lol:

Sutton are going to get stuffed (he says hoping for a Sutton / Lincoln Quarter Final.)

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:28 pm

Arsenal take the lead 25 minutes in. Lucas with a fortunate goal.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Is Rambo still injured ?

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:49 pm

1-0 to the Premier League side at the break, but Sutton have had their chances!

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:50 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Is Rambo still injured ?

I think so.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:51 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:1-0 to the Premier League side at the break, but Sutton have had their chances!

Sutton doing well so far and a little unfortunate with the goal conceded :thumbright:

Arsenal (and Wenger in particular) will be happy just take a win and get out of there intact, Ned :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:46 am

Sven wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:1-0 to the Premier League side at the break, but Sutton have had their chances!

Sutton doing well so far and a little unfortunate with the goal conceded :thumbright:

Arsenal (and Wenger in particular) will be happy just take a win and get out of there intact, Ned :ayatollah:

Sutton did well Chris, but Arsenal's quality was too much for them.

Another great occasion in the quarter final now as Lincoln City go to Arsenal :ayatollah: