Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Police react to the Tottenham v Millwall cup draw

Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Police react to the Tottenham v Millwall cup draw
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Police react to the Tottenham v Millwall cup draw

Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:15 pm

:lol:

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Robocock

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:28 pm

Should be a tasty game keep old bill busy lol

Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:56 am

I've been in the home end at Shite Hart Land to watch the City. The place is rough as guts. Add Millwall and yo have one nasty night in North London.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am

Fergy1927 wrote:I've been in the home end at Shite Hart Land to watch the City. The place is rough as guts. Add Millwall and yo have one nasty night in North London.

I went in the 'Shelf' at WHL to watch Spurs v Chelsea around 1979 - rough as arse holes

Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:59 pm

I'm surprised with those saying they think White Hart Lane is rough. I went to every Premiership away game and I thought White Hart Lane was a superb stadium. A proper footballing arena.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:37 pm

Not played each other for 27 years in a competitive fixture, kicked off when they met in a friendly in 2001. Both sets of fans have been waiting for this for a long time and I don't think they imagined it would be an FA Cup quarter final.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:57 pm

Been to WHL with City twice and both occasions have been as wild as anything. Went on the train the last time and was pretty crazy.
They have always had a nasty element and vs Millwall will be a nightmare.
I'm pretty sure the Spurs mob who attacked us in the cup game included Stoke and Millwall. :lol: